What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

Before 2018 it was easy, the best strategy was hodl.
I'm not sure this is still the case for the majority of cryptos unless there is still a bullish bubble like in 2017.
Now it takes a lot more learning to find a strategy that works for yourself.
Above all, you have to follow the news constantly and not only for cryptos because all the news can influence cryptos such as the subprime crisis in 2008 or the Covid currently.

• +4 1

On 11/19/2019 at 5:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Can anyone suggest me some profitable trategies? Iam currently trading breakout. Iam an experianced trader but still in loss. Pls share your strategies.

Hey friend, I don't know about trading, I don't know anything at all, I see it for the brave, I think that if that is based on strategies, change them a little, it is not my opinion, turn the table, greetings

• +2 1

Many say that the best technique is reasoning, and they are right, it is important to see where the market is moving and this is done mainly with technical analysis, one or another indicator can help, but the main thing is the trend.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, tanvir0099 said:

The main strategies in crypto currency trading are "buy low and sell high" and "buy news and sell rumors".

This is good strategy to have good results for crypto trading.
Besides, it also works well with stocks.
But it's need to be patient, to survey constantly news and acting like a sniper when an opportunity arises.

• +1 1

I can recommend long term investment rather than trading if you are a patient person. It is less affected by fluctuations and rises in the market. I think it brings high profit.

There is no single strategy through which you can earn money because you must rely on more than one strategy in order to be completely sure of the entry and exit points and achieve profits.

• +4 1

The most important strategy in trading is to follow the market for a long time to gain experience with market movement in addition to technical analysis of the currency

Also, don't put all your money into trading and avoid shady deals

• +2 1

Hello good morning. Swing trading is another frequently used strategy. Swing trading is particularly well suited to the crypto market due to its volatility. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin often swing aggressively up and down in the span of a few hours

• +1 1

i think that you learn some courses about trading, then choose good / strong coins and choose good exchange in trading. do not using all your capital in one deal, start to buy with 10% then buy another time if the price down with 20%, for do not lose your deal

At first I suggest you to take enough knowledge about Analysis. You should master the fundamental and technical analysis and then you can go for market research. And Talking about strategy if you are dealing with alts always be focused to btc price as altc rely heavily in Bitcoin price. You could try arbitrage and take some profit if you are really having bad time in other strategy.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The best strategy is to be patient when trading. mainly when you buy any coin and if the price go down again then you should be patient to increase the price.

For me, 

My best strategy is buy crypto when market go down and sell them when they give me lot of profit.

I will not buy any crypto when the market go up or across

First you also know trading is risky, so invest which amount you can easily bear. There are a lot principle of trading, like dont put all money in one coin or exchanger, control on your emotion and be patience.  Do more technical analysis of any coin yourself and check its histroy, its volatility and then start trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The strategy i read most of the time is holding it until the price goes up. But crypto coin when price is low, then sell it when the price goes up. Always check the movement of the coins you want to buy so you will know if there is a chance that it will pump or dump.

If you have a lot of free time. Try a scalping strategy. It takes a lot of time and the profit is not very large (regarding to whom as). But the losses are very small.

My strategy is to follow the market and news very tightly and try to use Delta hedging techniques and increase my short / long position in accordance with market sentiment. When the price goes down we don't panic or worry if the price goes down we have to be patient.

Long-term traders buy and hold cryptocurrencies over a long period. They may hold a cryptocurrency for weeks, months or even years. Studying price trends over a long period allows long-term traders to make informed decisions and avoid suffering from short-term dips in value.
If you believe the value of a cryptocurrency will grow steadily over a long period and don’t want the stress that comes from short-term value dips, then this method might be your best choice.

With a short strategy you make money when the share price goes down. You must first borrow a stock you don’t own. You then sell that stock and now you have a short position. When the share price goes down, you buy the stock back at a lower price than where you sold it and you make a profit. If the share price goes up, and you buy it back at a higher price than where you sold it, you will have a loss. After you buy the stock back, you must return it and pay interest for borrowing it.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:14 PM, nochemand said:

My investment strategy is just investing in top 20 cryptocurrencies which is have good fundamentals. If I trade I use a short term and long term strategy. Short term for altcoins that cost easily to go up like Tron and Tezos and long term for coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Diversified investment is useful but dividing your capital between 20 coins is a little on the high side. When the number of coins are higher than a certain level, it will just bring confusion and fatigue. In general, your strategy for altcoins is right but treating BTC as a long term coin is wrong because sometimes it moves even faster than altcoins. You have to adapt your strategies to the behavior of the coins not the coins themselves. Sometimes, you will have to apply two or more strategies to treat a single coin because crypto coins have so many different moods.

There isn't any strategy as the best when it comes to crypto trading, the best strategy depends on the situation at hand, and the level of risk one is willing to take, but I think for beginners the best strategy to adopt is the short term trading, with these one would be able to minimize risk while maximizing profits!!! 

With a short strategy you make money when the share price goes down. You must first borrow a stock you don’t own. You then sell that stock and now you have a short position. When the share price goes down, you buy the stock back at a lower price than where you sold it and you make a profit. If the share price goes up, and you buy it back at a higher price than where you sold it, you will have a loss. After you buy the stock back, you must return it and pay interest for borrowing it.

Short-term trading eschews the stability of long-term trading for the possibility of taking advantage of short-term price swings and involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies over the span of a day or a few hours.
If you’d rather take advantage of the characteristic volatility of cryptocurrencies by getting in and out of a trade quickly, then this method might be for you.

Diversify your trade, try to minimize the trading cost, watch trading times, always updates yourself with the moves of market these are some tips, these may help you.

My strategy is to follow the market and news very tightly and try to use Delta hedging techniques and increase my short / long position in accordance with market sentiment. When the price goes down we don't panic or worry if the price goes down we have to be patient.