What is best strategy for crypto trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

What is best strategy for crypto trading

I think you are not alone because the other trader will have the same experience as you, and they still trying to trade and trying to make a profit from many coins. The only way you can prevent the loss is by analyzing deeper so you can find more information about the coins. I mean you will have a chance to know if the price will increase or decrease so you can decide what you have to do. Besides that, you need to be patient because the market will be back to normal, and you will be able to make a profit again.

Each time you lose, you should have to teach yourself your lessons first why losing, and I think everyone has ever lost to succeed, because the market is really fierce,
or be careful to succeed

First you need to wait until the eripto market takes a bullish mood and the price of bitcoin goes up. After that, start trading.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:48 PM, Moneykiller said:

you must observe the market for few days and then when the price is low for a suitable coin then buy it and sell it when the prices pump high.you just need to have patience in between the buy and sell time.

i think the first thing you should keep an eye on is if the bitcoin price is fixed or not because if bitcoin is volatile then there is no need to buy altcoins because they will dump.

You need to look over the coins and its trading in crypto market. Try to buy the coins when the price is low in the market and sell it when it goes up. It is good way to earn profit. If you see that price is not going up keep patience level because crytoworld is all about patience. 

I think it you should make a pattern which shows how your coins move in the market then based on tge pattern that you make you can predict if it gains or you'll lose..

There's no best strategy because the best came from your own experience, trying and mistake will make you better. You can try learning by doing method to find your big mistakes. This learning need demo account and time to fix your strategy. Grow up with your skill never satisfy when your strategy success because market always change.

I don't have the answer because every successful strategy never share in public. All we see is temporary and when market change direction strategy fail. Find the best time you can trade, decide short/ medium/ long as your basic plan. Take any strategy you want and test it, fix the mistake and repeat that again.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:16 PM, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because most people use good trading site and I think most people use trusted trading site so I don't think trading and analysis this market and trading

sorry, I don't understand your post. my point is that we cannot analyze exactly when coins will go down or up

The basic strategy in trading just buy low and sell high.. and should be paired BTC/USDT because your funds will be safe if you convert stable coin, once the price go down or you getting profit. It is good to trade bitcoin because it has high volume.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As i know do not buy with all in, make some buy with many price, use indicator, and still update about issues of the day in this world, 

I will tell you about my experience, I invest in scam currencies and invest in them in small amounts and buy them when they are low and sell them when they rise, but you should be careful in dealing with these currencies as the risks are great

On 12/5/2019 at 5:57 AM, Shahadatbd said:

I will suggest only one strategy which is the most important for trading. That is buy coin in low price then sell it with high price. Sometimes hold your coin when your coin price will go down.

Holding onto a coin, will only keep you to always come check if the price as moved up, which is sometimes frustrating.

The best strategy for cryptocurrency trading is shorting, always go short don't buy and hold for long term, going for short term and making little profits will lead you to good daily profits and overall profit on your investment, long term can be risky.

5 minutes ago, thandserecvi said:

You as it have been got to purchase bitcoin when it is going down, and offer it when costs go up, you desire diligence and tolerance to induce blessings.

I think there is no best strategy in cryptocurrency trading it depends on the user how will they manage their money and earn a lot of profit. 

I just reply to a topic now about strategy to use in crypto trading.

Risk little to earn little for day trading,

Buy more when the price of the coin is low and hold for long time like 4 to 6 month and then sell when the price of the coin is high.

I think no one will give you their strategy if they already get the best strategy for trading. I just give advice to keep going trading, no matter you get some loss or not. Just learn from your mistake, that is will make your strategy become better than before. I am have best strategy, but i think really complicated to explain. Basicly, i only trading on coin have limited supply and high demand.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The best strategy in the cryptocurrency market is to buy coins from the bottom and wait for them to rise and you will make a very good profit or rely on supply and demand for a certain period of time, and investing primarily in the cryptocurrency market can make more money  Could

Edited by Nayem Hasan

You can use different strategy just google it and also just do a deep research and it will be good for you and also you can try to have your own strategy.

You can use different strategy just google it and also just do a deep research and it will be good for you and also you can try to have your own strategy.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I'm not an expert nor pro trader but maybe i can give some experience since you are experienced trader, From my past experience it's better to wait when the price touch dip and the order was not spreading beside that it's also important to see trading time (It's depends on which exchange you doing trade), Beside that i choose short term or scalping since it's more safe i think.

• Useful or interesting 1

My trading strategies are as follows

Diversify your trades. Combining Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies will help reduce the daily risk associated with a specific coin.

• Minimize trading costs.
  • Watch Trading times.
  • Follow Bitcoin News.
  • Use technical analysis
  • Use stop losses.
  • Maximize your Bitcoin trading profit by Downloading the latest free Bitcoin trading bots software. Get free Bitcoin daily chart and free Bitcoin daily signal. 99% efficient. It Updates you the best and right time to trade and when not to trade.

I think strategies that are suitable for early this year are long-term strategies like bitcoin and altcoin. And some short-term strategies are also quite profitable for the beginning of this year such as altcoin. So this is a matter of how we apply the best skills and experience in trading strategies to gain profit in trading.

I don't recommend focusing on strategy as a beginner.First of all, there are basic things you need to know.Otherwise, the best strategies won't work, and you're going to fail.First of all, you should know how the cryptocurrency market works. And then you start your search for the best strategies.