Who bought bitcoin at peak @19000$ -18000$ !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Who bought bitcoin at peak @19000$ -18000$ !!

On 11/13/2019 at 7:03 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I know we have many of the cryptocurreny community who joined during 2017/18 bull run and are still stucked due to they bought at higher prices. So how many people's are still holding your assets and who bought bitcoins or any altcoins at peak during the bull run of 2017/18.

Only few people bought bitcoin at 2017 ATH event and for this reason, it didn't last more than a few days because there was a massive rush of sell orders and soon bitcoin value went lower than $20K. I guess those who have bought at those extreme prices, have already sold their bitcoins and lost money because no one is patient enough to wait for 2 or 3 years without positive results. In this situation, it is better to sell sooner rather than later because it takes lots of time for your lost funds to appear in your wallet again.

I really like to always speak in the present that I will buy, the past in the trader should only be a reference for future decisions, I don't know how I can benefit at what price someone else bought. The only thing that interests me to know is today's price.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well I gained some bitcoin in that period when its price was more than $ 12,000 and I decided to leave it as a long-term investment and then the price fell a lot until it reached almost $ 3,000 and that's shocked me.

There can be so many that sorts of the investors still waiting to manage the profits. They may have bought the bitcoin maybe in 2010 when the Bitcoin price was at the highest peak ever. We all are waiting the halvening moments. 

• +1 1

As from my rough knowledge on this rise which the Bitcoin had generated, as most people talked of the bull and what the effect which the halving had done that year, of 2018, as I think years apart from halving have had slips off from that $19000 it reached and now again, with this 2020 happened to be a halving year it's best to see how effective it might go agaij

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:03 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I know we have many of the cryptocurreny community who joined during 2017/18 bull run and are still stucked due to they bought at higher prices. So how many people's are still holding your assets and who bought bitcoins or any altcoins at peak during the bull run of 2017/18.

Many newbies had bought bitcoin at higher prices in 2017/2018 with the hope of further growth. But I do not think they should worried about this bearish market because after this crisis crypto would be the first market which would pump. Because of stock market collapse people would shift to crypto.

• +1 1

In 2017 huge bull run of crypto market but unfortunately on 2020 first two months also beautiful for investor but march of 2020 are totally giant for crypto market traders and investors. 

Between 2017 and 2018 there are many people who converted to rich but there are many people who they have still locked their money in Bitcoin, because they have bought it at high price in this time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that those who bought bitcoin at that time already sold it a long time ago since they have never received a single percentage of profit.

I bought some of the coins in 2018 when Bitcoin was on its peak. I regret on this decision because I am still holding these coins. My suggestion is to always buy coins when market is down 

Certainly these people are the least fortunate, because they have not had any opportunity to sell and obtain financial profit three years ago.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:33 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

In 2017 we saw bull run on crypto. On that time bitcoin touched it's highest price. Many people thought that time it6price will rise more and they buy again bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I am starting in Crypto and i amnot fan of huge investment or like it as I can't afford because i am still student. And i don't think many people would have bought when btc was at that peak as it dump quickly and it was because everyone was afraid to buy.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My dear it's actually unfortunate for people who bought at such a high price , because by this time there would actually be at a great lose depending on the amount there bought, for me I didn't buy at such a high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, halloweed said:

I have a friend who is still holding bitcoin and trading the, too, he bought them first time at 20k.

Bitcoin has never gotten to $20000, even if he used peer to peer, he suppose to buy it at cheaper rate, it does not favor your friend but you need to tell him to buy at cheaper rate. 

I knew someone that bought it at $19000 then, but he sold it when it decreased to $15000

I don’t know. I don’t have any statistics about the number of these people, but this must have been a big mistake when buying at this high price. It will take many years to compensate for the loss if they sell their currencies at a low price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't  buy bitcoin at such a high price  in 2027 and 2018  as that  time I hav  joined crypto.  I have purchased  some bitcoin  in 10000$  and also sold in some loss as i am begginner.

It is little bit sad for those people who bought bitcoin at peak price and still holding for next bull run. I am not much old in this crypto world. And when i join this i see the highest price is 10000$.

My friend, he bought bitcoin at a price of 17,000 dollars and is still waiting for the price to rise above this mark because he is not going to bear losses. 

That's a sad story for those who bought bitcoin at such high prices of about 19k because they have to hold for a long time or sell with loss and it's better I didn't know bitcoin by then.

I am happy that at that time I had not got that much money to buy a good amount of bitcoin, however I heard that many took loans to buy more bitcoin and now paying their debts.

We know that we should not buy when the price is high and this is sad for them because their loss is great I do not buy currencies except in the period of low price and this principle is important when dealing with digital currencies

The people how’s bought in this peak , they lose a lot of money unfortunately , i don’t bought it , because i just start buying and selling bitcoin in this year , but the halving is close , and bought bitcoin because i think it will be rise to a big amount.

I didn't know the bitcoin and cryptocurrency in 2017 when I raised the bitcoin price to $ 19,000, but surely there are people with bad luck that bought bitcoin at that price and they definitely regret it