What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

18 hours ago, Ymaryan said:

Is only few people that operating with bitcoin in my locality, some of them doesn't like to involve in the digital money/currency.

Same with my country not everyone is allow as bitcoin is not yet legal

In my country crypto currency is ban now and it will not allow that we are trade on the crypto currencies but so many peoples will do and so many peoples will try to make it legal in Pakistan and i hope in just a single year it will be legal.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.ee11e212e3fd421403034442e128b816.png

Right now in my country there is still no law that bind bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. So, we're pretty much free to use them, as long as we're not using them for a bad thing. Such as scamming or things.

My country admitted cryptocurrency not other than entirely an digital asset and hence a lot they didn't make a clean breast crypto as the currency but at slightest by crypto outstandingly bitcoin is official subsequently i don't bear to bothered as regards the authenticity of crypto for the reason that i preserve aid my cryptocurrency without against the law

In my country I can not see Bitcoin or crypocurrency have so much popularity. Most of the people do not know about this very well. That's why government do not take any step for this digital currency.

In our country, there is no law that regulates playing cryptocurrency, but if there are problems in the crypto world, we are obliged to bear personally our government said.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

My country's stand about these cryptocurrencies, specially the bitcoin is at pro side. It is legal here in the Philippines, in fact there are wallets here locally that supports trading and exchanging of bitcoin and other altcoins. We can also use those coins to buy load.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Hello everyone, i want to hear which country do u guys belong and what's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny? It may be legall tender, cryptocurreny banned, regulated ,unregulated, or No decision yet etc. What's the situation in your country for bitcoin & cryptocurreny from the above examples ?

Hlo here I belong to India and in India it's not legal to used Bitcoin and other kind of cryoto currency .

But many investers as well as holders used it their without any problems .

There are some chance that government going to realise its own cryoto currency. 

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

I am from pakistan country and most of the people don't know about cryptocurrency and Pakistani government also need to launch their own crptocurrency.

There is ban on cryptocurrency and bitcoin in my country but government is working on to take safety measure and making guideline so that it can legalize cryptocurrency or at least bitcoin in the country.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I am from an asia country. In my country bitcoin is not fully banned but the open trading/mining and dealing is not allowed. It is not accepted as a legal tender and also not declined as a illegal tender. No law have been found regarding the crypto regulations or not.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am from India.I hve no idea what my country stand on bitcoin or not.There is no proper law and advertising about this.So i have less knowledge about this topic.

My country still doesn't have decision about crypto but the really warning people who create bitcoin in physical form, that's legal. Look's weird but that's my country and government ( in my opinion ) not support crypto even they already know the benefits. Legal in my country look's far away from reality but as citizen I must accept it.

In my country trading of cryptocurrencies are not allowed. They banned trading of cryptocurrencies. 

Very well, around my state, docs certainly not heard in relation to the announcement in relation to cryptocurrency in the event it is public or maybe pardon? although a lot of person exploitation that intended for orders in addition to expenses as a result when I won't be able to share in the event it is unlawful by you or maybe definitely not.

On 11/12/2019 at 9:42 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

My country don't have any rules for bitcoin right now.. And I don't think they will care about such this thing soon..

Well, I lived in asia and the crypto currency here is really well known and even our country have an exchange and we can easily claim it through remittance and not going into bank.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my country the use of cryptocurrency is not yet communicated neither considered legal just like other countries, is mostly individuals that are more enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency world. 

My country didn't do anything about crypto, no statement and they give people freedom to use crypto for economy. Many people already use it as alternative payment but when something bad happen ( like hacking ) my country accept the report but do nothing. Make me confuse but what can I say, I'm just bounty hunter.

for that matter I do not know but basically not all countries prohibit and of course there are many countries that still allow us to use cryptocurrency

well I am from Latin countries, I know a lot of cryptocurrencies but not as it should be, there is still a lot left for cryptocurrencies to be used by many.

My country doesn't have a say in bitcoin, they're still silent with all of their own problems. So, using bitcoin is still okay in my country. It's not like they hate bitcoin, they just haven't made their laws or regulations on them. So, everything's good for now at least. 

I'm from West Africa and in my country, about 3% of the population know about bitcoin.

So our government is not really bothered except for one time, a warning was issued out that citizens should be careful of crypto currency scams. That's all.

We are free to use bitcoin as we like down here.

My country is in asia and bitcoin is unregulated, but the government is encouraging the trade of bitcoin by approving local crypto exchanges to operate in the country.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵