Thinking of using Binance - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

On 05.11.2019 at 21:10, Zzoro6110 said:

I think binance is an excellent and great platform that has features not found in other platforms as well as offers a lot of rewards

Such an exchange as binance is well suited for working as a trader in terms of various stocks. There are a lot of discounts now, for example, on commissions.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:10 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think binance is an excellent and great platform that has features not found in other platforms as well as offers a lot of rewards

That's right binance is really great. 

People in cryptoworld must try that because there are many features on that and also a lots of coins listed. 

Binance is trustable by many user. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Binance is the most popular exchanging site in this platform. Many people used this site. I personally used binance. Binance using very comfortable. Binance exchanging very first. Binance security is very hard. So everyone used this exchange site.

hey i used Binance but i did not like her because you must add your phone to withdraw your BTC and there is some countries they will not allow them to withdraw and it is hacked once before..

Binance is good to use but you need someone to also put you through because it requires skills, and be careful before trading and do not hold money for long on binance. 

On 11/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

go quiet binance is one of the best exchanges at the moment, it has many altcoins to change and many features such as lending and staking and futures and you don't have to do kyc for withdrawing up to 2 bitcoins per day, and has low fees

On 2/6/2020 at 11:58 AM, kadayakito said:

binance is a popular platform and I can't find any bad points about it. binance makes me feel safe, comfortable, and also very convenient. With other exchanges I'm not sure but I believe binance doesn't make users think or disappoint.

Right we are all use Binance exchange without any problems and no one can talk badly about it. And now we can trade in binance dex it's decentralized exchange and it's really good opportunity for who like this kind of trading ,

On 1/18/2020 at 8:40 PM, moniccc said:

Binance exchange is one of the most biggest, powerful and above all reliable exchange where you can trade, exchange your crypto. It is good 👌 place for the experience and inexpensive trade to trade and earn a living. You can also follow some IEO of new reliable projects there.

with me, I think binance is really goodness I used it and it’s goodness and also the fee for every trade is later .1% Lower than other therefore it is better.

I'm not a user of binance but I hear from many of it's users that it is a good exchange site offering different functionalities like the ability to buy crypto with a visa and I would like to start using it too.

Using Binance is a good thing and you will not regret your experience with it. One of the advantages of the platform is that the trading fees are small and there is no lower one among all platforms.

Life is great and enjoy it

binance is really a amazing platform I used binance from long time and work fine for me , there are really cool features in binance by using them you can make a good amount of earning like leverage trading margin trading as well many More .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Binance is one of the best exchanges of all the time, it has big trading volume, good reviews and its the leading exchange according to coinmarketcap. I used binance for a long time and i real enjoyed it because my funds were safe always.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The most attractive and amazing features of binance exchange is all three kind of trading options this exchange has such spot trading, leverage trading and future trading. So many peoples used this exchange because high demand of this exchange. 

Binance took great fame because it originated years ago and it accompanied the developments of cryptocurrency during those years and was characterized by its high credibility and high level of safety but now I expect that there are similar wonderful platforms, but the number of traders remains the largest share of Binance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best thing about binance is free transactions between bianance accounts.It offer you 100x leverage in margin trading. It offer staking wallet in which you can get up to 9% annual reward by staking your coins. 

On 5/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

you can get up to 9% annual reward by staking your coins. 

Just a little reminder: staking rewards are not paid by Binance, they are paid by the network. For example, Tezos staking rewards are paid by the Tezos network. You can stake in your own wallet.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

You should use Binance exchange, it's the most popular crypto exchange which offers many features to their users like strong security, user friendly interface, staking feature, leverage trading, support of over 14 languages and many more.

Binance is one of the best exchanges to invest in because offers a great variety of currencies to invest,it also has a great support of digital assets and in parity  with rhe USD,GBP,RUB,EUR and more currencies to be able to invest without any problem.

• +1 1

Binance is a good platform to use and it is one of the most important platforms that people use that contains a lot of features, digital currencies and low drawing fees

Binance exchanger is currently the best and number one exchanger in the Cryptocurrency world, the exchanger earn a lot of reputations from many people within a short period of time and it is as a result of the advantage and efficiency the have over other exchangers for that reason alone many people make use of it to trade and invest in coins because the have a lot of trading pairs with good volume, so my friend you can go for binance because it is good and secure.

Binance is an excellent site because there are thousands of crypto coins and you can exchange to any one. Also the volume capacity is binance is very large than other coins. Binance supports every crypto coins and security system is also safe and secure. 

No any doubt about binance exchange mate so you should not worry and start to use it. I am using yobit and binance to store my assets by staking and earn profit. 

The good thing about the Binance exchange is the volume it has, you can sell any currency quickly without having to wait for your order to be filled, because the volume of this exchange is very high

I will try it too i really think these features are important and very helpful to all the users who want to see what's going on in the market.