Thinking of using Binance - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

To me I suppose binance is an outstanding and extreme platform that has skin texture not bring into being in other platforms as healthy as offers a bunch of rewards

Binance was really good exchange and really recommend it, Some advantage you need to know is their support was really helpful and active and also their liquidity was better comparing to other exchange the last one if you want to margin there also feature for that.

Actually I am also using Binance exchanger. This exchanger is very safe and secure with the others exchanger. Now most of the people used this exchanger

On 11/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

binance is better just for a simple reason, other those features that you have already mentioned.

trading fees, those fees are just low by default and you can discount them very easily. and fees are the most important thing while you are trading, so lower they are and better it is

On 11/5/2019 at 9:56 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

Binance is the best platform for trading and exchange of Crypto Industry. You can do deposit without worrying but you can enable 2fa for best protection of account there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my opinion Binance is the best exchanger. Now most of the people used this exchanger. Actually now Binance list new brand coin

Actually Binance exchange site is good and safe for making transactions but my problem with Binance is this issue of kyc which I don't like doing but it is good I must confess

You may use binance if you need since binance is often a true along with very good change so a lot of parents will certainly put money into the idea so a lot of very good loose change will be in your binance nevertheless I do think yobit is the most suitable as opposed to binance along with yobit stability can be small as opposed to binance I only propose anyone your yobit along with yobit obtaining countless very good loose change also.

for me I opt for yobit. due to the fact very much trusted and operating properly. For me I change with yobit and i do satisfactory paintings. I opt for trading with yobit than binance

Binance is the first-rate you may move and try it is easy and secure with proper fee and there is a lot of true cash if you tried you may be glad

Binance, tiene muy buenas referencias y recomendaciones, no ha estado en ningún gran escándalo y tiene buen movimiento. Lo uso y lo recomiendo.

You can use Binance exchange with the full of confidence. It is world's most reputed and trusted exchange with the huge 24 hour trading volumes. There are millions of users around the world--trusting Binance exchange to make the trade Go with Binance.     

Hey mate, you can use binance exchange without no doubt because binance is the safest and secure exchange in the crypto market. Binance have a lot feature like margin trading, ieos etc that any others exchange. So you can use Binance exchange without any anxiety.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:11 AM, Keith700 said:

Most helpful features in binance exchange are SAFU which bears user hacking fund. Last year we saw binance exchange hot wallet fund stolen and many people’s fund stolen by hacker but binance easily handle this lost with SAFU and back user fund.        

binance have the best trader in the market and all people in my country use binance all the time i found the best coins inside and the best volume here too.

I think yes there are many things attractive in Binance thinking of using it, because did update constant and this is the things that make it different to other website exchanges like it, and the users when they that they will be attracted to it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/13/2020 at 11:31 AM, teminalibug said:

You do nit have to think twice w to use binance, is one of the most trusted exchanges in the crypto market,

well if you read the recent things and how binance handled the steem issue with justin sun...i would say its not a very secure thing to have your coins on binance or even be in binance mate.

Just now, duncun007 said:

well if you read the recent things and how binance handled the steem issue with justin sun...i would say its not a very secure thing to have your coins on binance or even be in binance mate.

So we can all agree that, there is not secure place when we talk about exchanges, the smart thing to do is to never get too used to them and lose out guard.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, Mehedi151976 said:

Binance is a good platform and has a fast service that responds quickly if there is a problem in binance, for IEO also currently binance is still arguably the best for now because the price when listing is always higher than IEO 

In Binance there is many new project that you can really make profit easily but you need to have a ticket to participate in any launchpad and also have the minimum of 50 bnb in your wallet 

I'd love to see a good deal of tips and a handy tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I have any positive financial benefits.

Among the advantages of the BINANCE platform is the trading fee of 0.1% which is considered the smallest fee between the platforms as well as the good offers that the platform offers

THINK POSITIVE

Binance is the one but also kucoin are trying to be in the top also both of them have alot of huge features and both of them have the volume that we can be sure that all coins are trusted.

I've had a terrible experience with Bittrex, and honestly I felt lucky to have found Binance in 2017 and left this exchange. Bittrex is built to make individuals traders lose money to hypertrade bots that are intergrated in the webpage and react even to mouse movements of traders. I guess they still have the same practices, where bots raise price before even a buy order is submited. Moving to Binance is probably the best idea. Volumes are more real and bots don't have access to individual information.

Edited by BTC Future