Thinking of using Binance - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Thinking of using Binance

I've been using Binance for a long time and so far I've never had any problems or disappointments in it, it's too good. It has many advantages compared to other exchanges

Its a good exchange and most trust worthy.Last time when they were hacked they returned members funds from their account .So your funds are safe their but don't put big amount their.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:56 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

Binance is an excellent site because there are thousands of crypto coins and you can exchange to any one. Also the volume capacity is binance is very large than other coins. Binance supports every crypto coins and security system is also safe and secure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In Binance it's like Bittrex not a big difference in Binance the minimum to trade is 100k bitcoin and in Bittrex It's just 50k the withdraw is the same fees 50k btc and also other Coins in Bittrex there a phone Application but just to trade you can't withdraw from it but in Binance you can do anything

On 11/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, mumidamie said:

Binance is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform which are used by the crypto users in exchanging their coins.Finance enables the user to trade frequently and have their profits. 

Yes im agree with you, and also Binance has so many features like Lending,Margin,and Futures contract, you can take profit while the market are crash with it

No need to think mate, binance is a good platform. its the most use exchange right now. because of its great platform that can give you. so dont hesistate using binance because its good.

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:11 AM, Keith700 said:

And I have used a lot of exchanges such as Bittrex and BW but not yet Binance, what would be the most attractive advantage of using this Exchange? It is clear that it has very incredible features such as buying Btc with Visa and Mastercard cards, Margin Trading services, IEOS, etc.
I would like to see their good recommendations and an essential tip to see where I can put a good base of money to see if I get any positive monetary benefit.
Binance is listed as one of the top exchanges and beyond that I have been analyzing it thoroughly, what caution and advantage can you also tell me?

Congratulations buddy for your selection of exchange site. Binance is  one of the most trusted exchange site in the world. They only listed the genuine project. So it is easy enough to trust their projects. That is why I love this exchange very much.

the advantage of binance exchange is the highest volume many traders recommend this exchange because of the volume so it is perfect for day traders and also low withdrawal fees and easy to use exchange.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

you are proper Binance is thoroughly a same benefit platform or barter for trading with manifold coins and in binance we bottle trade same by a long shot and we ambiance very comfortable.

Yes, according to my modest experience in trading, the binance platform is currently the best alongside the huobi platform, where they have the largest amount of liquidity in the world.

There is no need to think of using the binance exchange, because this exchanging platform is the world most leading exchange, and it is trusted by many people

Binance is now in top when it comes to exchanger and can also use as a trading platform and wallet. You're money or i mean crypto currency is very much secured even they faced an scam last year they just proven that they are best

On 11/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think binance is an excellent and great platform that has features not found in other platforms as well as offers a lot of rewards

You are right binance is the excellent and great platform where we can do a Crypto trading in many cryptocurrencies the trading volume of these exchange is also very good as compared to the other exchange we can protect our account by using Google verification method the trading feature has advanced and it is easy and understand able for the new traders the withdrawal fees is low in some cryptocurrencies as compared to the other cryptocurrency exchange

• +2 1

Sure you must think and do your best research before starting using binance, even if people are saying that's binance is the most trusted exchange

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Binance exchanger is on top 1 for all crypto exchange. Its good to trade in binance, I think that my funds is safe if im trading their no issue and no delay's.

binance is a popular platform and I can't find any bad points about it. binance makes me feel safe, comfortable, and also very convenient. With other exchanges I'm not sure but I believe binance doesn't make users think or disappoint.

Binance is a good exchange you can join it if you are interested with it as i am a user of yobit but i know very well about binance its a well protected and is very safe exchange also has reasonable transaction fees. 

On 11/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, Keith700 said:

For most people is 100k sat minimum for making trade request too much money. Othervice a lot they have of users...  

On 2/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

There is no need to think of using the binance exchange, because this exchanging platform is the world most leading exchange, and it is trusted by many people

i am also agree with you. the exchange is very much popular now and people trust on this exchange also the fees are very low here.

Why have you not used binance before? That is the greatest exchange we could use. Apart from the KYC, binance is a very great exchange. But the KYC procedure is for the better good, such as avoiding money laundering activity or other things in there. The volume and security is what matters. 

I have been hearing about binance switch over how moral it is with lovely reputation but is like is precise exclusive to slant your coins there, even with the high point catalog fees fill with interest continuously strained to binance for the reason that it has the capacity to mushroom the prices of your coins if listed. 

Most important thing of binance exchange gave us all kind of trading for us such as spot trading, margin trading and future trading of crypto market no one other exchanges gave us all in one exchange. 

I think that's the advantage of using Binance, where the features are very complete and even advanced in that regard. Binance is very widely used by people because the exchange fees are also very cheap, so this is the advantage of using Binance.

Binance platform is good, but there's a better platform that is yobit.  Because I find it difficult to use the site, that's my very honest experience of the site. You need to read and study the icons inside the platform, to be able to use it. In short familiarized yourself using the platform, not just looking at the figures available, be sure you understand how it is being read. So that you won't be mislead of the results of the coin values. hope it helps.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

Let's them thinking of using binance because they cannot start using something that's they are not using before, so its good for them to do their own research

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup