Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

On 13.03.2020 at 01:31, urinir said:

I keep in mind how I download such wallet like BNB. I do not open my account a few weeks and they solidified my account. I inquired them to unblock but. But the deny

in my supposition it's truly a fake Cryptocurrency wallet on google play. don't be effectively trusted by locales that are not clear, since it can hurt ourselves, we must perused to begin with some time recently we do something.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

It's not only for the coins you said! From one month i downloaded anymous wallet and received 1000 satoshi then i wanted to send them then pop up shows me you have no much the token. And the token isn't listed in any market or platform or the app from mainly. That mean you can see it's scam from its face. So why leave blockchain and coinbase and go choose the unuseful wallets?? Hope you to success in choosing👍.

It is always better to download the application from the official website. Then there are many well-known and reliable wallets that you can use safely

Yes, there are many fake wallets that are considered a scam and you should beware and stay away from every wallet that is unknown or that you do not know much about

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, ethannbenny said:

There are a lot of fake crypto currencies wallet all you need to do is to browse which of this wallets are real and ask a lot of useful question before opening a wallet 

Every wallet with low numbers of users it's fake one you can find that in play store and see the numbers for any wallet for phone if it's high the wallet it's not fake 

i don't think Google Play Store will allow fake Wallet on his forum. But may be you are right. We should be careful about these scams. I will suggest people. First search about anything which you want to get. 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

Well, that's given. There are lots of fake cryptocurrency app that can be seen in the play store. I don't know App store if there's fake cryptocurrency apps also. That's why before installing that kind of app, I agree with you. You must search informations about it and the review or feedbacks of that wallets. Also, ask some crypto professionals or those people that knows legitimate wallets that you can use so that you can't get scam or you didn't lost any coins.

There are numerous wallets made by programmer's and on the off chance that we consider sparing our significant focuses, that would be a mix-up and we will hand everything over to the programmers and you won't utilize them without the main confirmation we have endured.

Do not trust easily on everything you see because most of them is scam. Always consider the reviews and the comments of the previous users.

yeah thanks so very much for bringing this topic to our notice, it seams thes scammers have deviced more ways to extort from crypto users by creating fake wallets apps that generate thier own currency address instead of a unique address for you and steall the money you plan to recieve. 

This is true I have seen a large number of fictitious portfolios that aim to steal the money present in Google Play Store and this is very bad so we have to be careful and do many searches before choosing any wallet to put the money inside so that we are not subjected to theft and I hope that Google Play store will delete all Fake and fraudulent wallet applications

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/2/2019 at 1:37 AM, Collectibles said:

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

There are various applications out there on play store. Number of scams is really increasing in today's world. You should not download any unofficial application from play store. 

We can avoid these fake wallets by just using the legit ones from the links found on the real website of the project or wallet. They usually have a link for them.

Everyone must be extremely careful when downloading a wallet from play store as too many fakes are flooding the market lately and funds are being stolen. Try to find the official source of the android app from the website of the wallet you want to avoid trouble.

Thanks for sharing and make us to be more careful, there are many crypto wallets fake apps in playstore and they still working. I don't know why the security team for google play doesn't block them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think we have to make something to remove this apps from Google play ! because I think many newbies will be stolen because of these app ! what can we do ? I will report them now !

In fact, Google Store is full of applications that impersonate names and ideas, especially in the field of crypto, you must check many times before you download or register in any application.

There were many of them at one point in time, google too are deploying ways to solve this in a way that all apps will be legit but I like to download wallets from the wallet providers. 

Not only wallets,a lot of fake apps are always  existing in playstore. But maybe the google should verify them and remove from their server. Fake wallets can cause a great number of loss to the users. So I would personally like to say that always use those wallets that are actually used by everyone and known to everyone. Because if a user does that then there is no possibility to get scammed.  Before using a new wallet rather than blockchain,coinbase,nano ledger,trust wallets etc.  always check if it is true or fake by researching.  

Thanks for the word of advice it's true there are many scam cryptocurrency wallets on google play store and online therefore, it's out duty as crypto users to choose wisely or better ask experts for assistance to avoid falling in the traps of these scam wallets.

l absolutely do agree with your opinion about that, safety is more important thing especially for this world. We should be careful about that. Before choosing wallet make your own research about this platform, maybe you can save your money. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think we have to make something to remove this apps from Google play ! because I think many newbies will be stolen because of these app ! what can we do ? I will report them now !

If you see any bad application in the play store you can report it ,it's the easy way to avoid those application and make post here in this forum about them 

I've seen a jaxxx wallet with three xxx letters, although the official wallet only has two x letters, and it also has 30 twisted reviews on Play market.

15 hours ago, kingofsay said:

You can use coinbase, blokchain, coinomi this wallet is very secure. Do not use any third wallet to keep your money. This is the easiest way to rob people's money. I hope people will stop scamming so that the cryptocurrency industry will grow again.

Definitely, where there are many investors, there is confidence in the use of cryptocurrency wallets. Coinbase is a very great wallet, but it is not used in my country.

3 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Coinbase is not supporting many countries is one reason some people are not using it, it is also a custodian wallet is the second reason only newbies will be the ones to use it. There are better wallets that are non custodian in which you have your private keys. Atomic wallet is far better than coinbase. 

I believe that it is not for everyone to choose an Atomic cryptocurrency wallet. This is also a more effective wallet. Coinbase has its advantages over having its own exchange exchange.