Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You can download the official wallet of any project that you know already from Google play without any problems like TrustWallet atomic blockchain huobi and more it's official.and you can see under the name the Creator and the original website

I don’t really use wallets with google play. I keep bitcoin on the Yobit exchange. I had to face it when I did airdrops, everything normally didn’t fall for wallet fraud. 

You should click the download link from the official account example like Electrum or Coinomi. They have some app for the smartphone, the best option to avoid a phising/malware attemp from fake wallets click link from the official resource or you can also verify the PGP key.

43 minutes ago, Starpark said:

That's also a good decision. the yobit market is very reliable for storing bitcoin for me, because I've tried it. Do you mean the airdrop yobit?

Yes, I mean a dropper on the Yobit exchange. Invest Bitcoin at interest rates and receive daily profit in Bitcoin. 

11 hours ago, bliznec said:

I don’t really use wallets with google play. I keep bitcoin on the Yobit exchange. I had to face it when I did airdrops, everything normally didn’t fall for wallet fraud. 

Keep your Bitcoin in Yobit it's a bad idea and the fee to withdraw Bitcoin it's to high 120000 satoshi,for me the best way to use wallet with low fee

To avoid this fake wallets, only trust crypto currency related and other finance apps if they are linked from the official website of the service. 

Keep your device updated, and use a reputable mobile security solution to block and remove threats.

In the Play Store, there are many wallets created by hackers and if we think about saving our important points, that would be a mistake and we will hand everything over to the hackers and you will not use them without the only verifiion we have suffered. I think it costs more than Coinbase to use you Use the Google Play tari and remove them without

On 11/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

Thank you for warning us of this, it is important to know these details to avoid falling into traps, google play should have a stricter filter for this type of applications and avoid simple business, many people fall into these traps in a silly way or simply should not have fallen into I hope that people realize these apps.

There are many fake crypto currencies wallet which I have seen in the play store and most of time when i use the play store wallet firstly I do more research about that wallet and then Install it and sometime I visit it from their official website.

Yeah, I have also noticed some wallets with strange names on Google play that claim to be wallets from popular exchanges. A lot of newbies fall in the trap and lose their money so you should be careful 

It's true that in the google playstore there is a lot of fake wallets which related to crypto. So before download any crypto wallet we need to check the review and also do so research about it.

I incidentally already saw this might on Google Play, but I first thought that this the usual worker might from some exchanges, but then something began look reviews and see that on fact the fact this proved might which purely deceives people. Well, except for this purse no, I do not know.

I would never have thought that on the official site for installing applications on mobile devices there may be fakes.

I have also heard about it. There are lots of fake crypto wallets in playstore. They are just scam, they are dangerous for the security of your digital asset. 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, Jokeer said:

It's true that in the google playstore there is a lot of fake wallets which related to crypto. So before download any crypto wallet we need to check the review and also do so research about it.

Yeahh, I didn't expect that fake apps could even go into Google Play, it looks like the Google team needs to do a more thorough verification step like Apple Store, this is certainly very dangerous for ordinary users.

Nowadays there have many scam crypto's app in playstore such as, crypto wallets app, crypto mining apps and crypto trading apps. So we just should have to be aware of those apps in order to avoid to get scammed our money.

I advise you to immediately download either the APK files of applications from well-known exchanges, or directly from the link in Google Play from their website, now in Google Play there are applications with anything: miner, carder, etc.

To be honest, I never try to install an unknown wallet that I never heard, or I never read any review from my friends. I know that in the Google Play have so many wallets which offers the best services to their customer, but without reading or hearing about the review, I will not take a risk to install the wallet. Maybe I will install the wallet on the mobile phone, which I don't use, so if there is a problem, it will not affect the other applications. I am too scared to install anything on my mobile phone because I don't want to get a bad experience while I use the wallet, so I am careful with my wallet.

There is a lot of fake crypto wallet in google play store where most newbies are the victim on it. Before download, anything from play store we should check out the reviews which help us to know about that the app is real or fake.

Thats why you need to be aware and dont believe in something especially if it sounds wrong. There are so many fakes already, stay good.

These fake wallet apps are difficult to find out. If you look carefully, you can see the app’s page on Google Play looks trustworthy, the app name, developer name, app category, app description and images all seem legitimate at first glance. They are capable of scamming unsuspecting users out of money. 

The fact that Cryptopia is a fake wallet has long been known, but people will continue to download fake wallets from Google Play, without reading reviews about them, someone learns from other people's mistakes, and someone needs to lose money himself to learn to read reviews about what you download.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:18 PM, Bravehearth0319 said:

As far as I know those wallets that are downloadable in the androids are mostly dangerous only few of them are good and that is Truat wallet, and coinomi and more than this wallet you will see will become dangerous in my opinion.

Since I was lose that my 6000 doge coin I was really learned that to be carefully she choosing for cryptocurrency wallets so I was really do carefully research and I was found coinomi

On 11/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

Cryptopia was exchange, and BTC core is desktop wallet if you visit official site https://bitcoin.org/en/download you can see that BTC core dont have mobile version.

People must to make research before they choose wallet, simple make research or ask someone (here or on some other place) to recommend you some wallet.

I did not find any "fake" wallet, but if someone "fell" on this two wallet's then he did not make research before he start to use that wallet's.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Unfortunately the number of scam projects in crypto environment is increasing day by day. I think now the most users of crypto technology are scammers rather than traders!

There are some tips that help people identify scam websites and platforms. Is there any way to detect scam wallet providers? How can we know the wallet we want to use is legit or not? Are there any signs?

I am about to create some wallets for Litecoin and Dogecoin but when I read this topic I am afraid of getting scammed! Can someone please introduce some legit wallets for Dogecoin and Litecoin? (Hot wallets)

I don't understand why such giant and well-known companies should offer fake wallets in their stores.

They should inspect everything before verifying it on their stores.