Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:30 AM, Adagheref said:

How do you know what to do Which one of them is a fake? Thank you for being fake this two

Always when you download a wallet look for a play protect badge, and if not found,m go to the official website of that wallet there will always be a link to different you to an official wallet on the play store.

ESET researchers have just concluded their analysis of fake cryptocurrency wallets that emerged on Google Play at the time of bitcoin’s renewed spike in value.ESET researchers have just concluded their analysis of fake cryptocurrency wallets that emerged on Google Play at the time of bitcoin’s renewed spike in value. 

There are many wallets app listed on google play store. And also there are some fake wallets. If you install these apps then your phone can be hacked. So always install the proper wallet. Play store banning this fake apps. But we have to aware of this. It's our responsibility.  

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There are many fake apps on Facebook, messenger and other social media in the Google Play Store. You can read before you download any application that you download before Google Play.Cake review.

There are many legit wallets in the market. Not all available in google play is legit. Be careful guys, in Crypto world theres so much pretention. There are many fake apps on Facebook, messenger and other social media in the Google Play Store. So becareful guys.

There are many wallets in the market. some are fakes and some are good. It is difficult to trace fakes wallets until you have used it. I do not download wallets on google play store, I prefer the official sites for safety. So be careful. 

Two fake cryptocurrency apps—"Trezor Mobile Wallet” and “Coin Wallet – Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Tether” app—have been spotted on the Google Play store. According to ESET researchers, there was an “overlap in code and interface” of the two apps. The apps have since been removed from the store

On 1/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, Krysta said:

Google Play doesn't really have a strict rules about what apps should be there. There are also a lot of apps in google play store that have viruses. But thank you for providing us with that info 

yea exactly, which means any hackers can make an application and release it on google play and a lot of newbies will fall for it and lose their money.

How about dex exchange? Is that wallet legit? Its being used as an official wallet by a site I frequent and I would like to know if some people here has used it before and why dont I hear people using coinpot.co? Is there any drawback in using it to exchange bitcoins?

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I try to avoid those wallets but the wallets I use is Coinbase and Binance its really Safe and secure and well trusted I suggest you try this app they are available in playstore.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 11/2/2019 at 4:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

This is a problem on Google play store that is here for so long already but still hasn't been fixed. That is why I don't trust that much apps on Google play store.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

This is a problem on Google play store that is here for so long already but still hasn't been fixed. That is why I don't trust that much apps on Google play store.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Two fake cryptocurrency apps Trezor Mobile Wallet and Coin Wallet
app masquerading as a mobile wallet for Trezor was uploaded to Google Play
Coin Wallet website contains a link to Google Play

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:47 PM, Sajib Chakroborty said:

All wallets are not so secure and trusted. There are so much fake wallets on play store also. If you store your coins on that your coins will be hacked.

Yes, all should use the wallet from the official website. mainly there are many fake wallet in the play store. they are doing scam with the people

Thanks for your sharing, that's very helpful information to me, I will avoid it. I will recommend that I stop using the wallet from Google Play.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

Also they want to stole our data through this fake app. We can lose our access to wallet because they can stole our log in information.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:19 AM, Mahmuda2993 said:

There are many crypto currency wallets in the Google Play Store, many of which are fake and everyone should be aware of them.

Right, no one should download any wallet from google play. all should download the official wallet from official website to avoid any kind of scam.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, Collectibles said:

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

In the play store there are some other fake wallets who always try to hack people phone and stole data. Ignore this kind of apps.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

4 hours ago, Invalid said:

Google play are able to present applications such as wallets whether it is fake or not because they only focus on the profit they can earn from it and not the reputation. 

Right but they are serious about any spam. if they can know that any apps are doing scam with people than they take action against those apps and they delete it from their platform.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:10 PM, Khadiza52 said:

Its great information. There are many fake wallet on google play store. Be careful don't waste your dollars.

All should avoid this faje wallets. in google play store there are many scammers who are uploading fake wallets to scam with people and to steal their asset.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:00 PM, themightygambler said:

The scammers seem to be increasingly good at making various new scam methods. Indeed, Google Play seems to be less strict about the application, fortunately I use IOS and so far did not find anything like that, be careful!

its been happening in the market for years now and people still fall for it but if you even check the comments you will see there is no good comment on google play about the wallet so be careful.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, Umefarwa said:

I think these are our mistake that we face the fraud because we do try many sites and submit out password that reaches to scammer and face the losses.

I think the scammers become successful s we give them chance to do scam with us. we should not download wallet from google play store.

Really i am afraid of that how could they let that happen then i will stay on my trust wallet and Atomic wallet.

I dont think i have to use more than this.

best wishes for you all....

I don't know how many fake wallets I don't even remember, but I recommend everyone to use large and popular wallets like coinbase or blockchain .... will not have to be fake. I choose to find a good wallet