Best place to consult - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

I agree,coinmarketcap is one of the best source to find a list of cryptocurrency exchanges operating around the world, which we also rank based on the volume that they process each day.

Thanks for sharing about the crypto information site hoping to use it together with this lovely forum to boost my knowledge in cryptocurrency.

This is simply the best site to monitor all cryptocurrencies. Showing online courses, changes in the last 24 hours, the number of all coins that are available. There is also all the information about all the coins that exist.There are many analogues, but they cannot compete at all with this monitoring.

Yes we all know and every  New members  should  know  about that coinmarketcap is best place to consult  about  crypto  currencies  . We can know about  coins and sites.legit or scam and much more information. 

Thank you for this website. I think that other places that you can use is the exchange platforms as they generally give you a lot of information about the coins when you try to convert between the two such as the history of the price of the coin, which is extremely helpful. although i do like your site, because it is the official crypto site and it will help when it comes to seeing the legitimacy of airdrops in the market.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

In this site many features are here. We can also get everyday price updates on this site. We can find any coins information from this site.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

I'm using this website myself to get the latest information regarding all the crypto currency. Sometime i use coingecko as well to calculate the price of different crypto currency into my country currency. 

Yes i am using the coinmarketcap and it's authentic and the data that are available are reliable. And the next thing is that all people believe and use it so i am happy with the information they are providing and helping us.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also use Coinmarketcap to find out news about currencies in the market. I use them quite a number of times, it's not entirely honest, but it's okay, for those who have been involved in cryptocurrency for a long time, Coinmarketcap is familiar.

Coin information websites only give you basic data to start your analysis. They don't tell you which coin to buy or where to invest. Forums are the best platforms for consulting because you can speak with real traders and share experiences with them. I always consult with traders here when I want to make a new decision in Yobit about what to do with my coins. I use CMC to check the new coins to see if they are fake or real, to gain info about their circulating supply and see the chart about their past and present prices and how they have changed since their launch date.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:39 PM, Rr45 said:

I think the best place for everything you have mentioned is coinmarketcap. There you can find all the informations related to cryptocurrencies.

Coinmarketcap is very good but it requires email upon app download, it is a very good market revealing site. I like the coingecko too but not like this one. 

Coinmarketcap is good for reference but if we talk strictly about consulting and discussions, forums are far better choice. You cannot find such detailed and elaborate discussions on Coinmarketcap so forums like Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk is the place where you should go for consultation.

468x60-3.png

That's right. Market cap is the best site for me to get detailed currency information and I always use it

Life is great and enjoy it

coinmarketcap remains the first and only one of its kind you can really find all types of statistics, but lately also coingeko is improving a lot its new feature earn where the various earning possibilities are illustrated has struck me a lot

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this site. It is useful to see such sites and learn from them. In fact, I use Google in order to know the price of currencies. I will use this site to view digital currencies and I will try it

Coinmarketcap is a great platform which i too use for referring crypto prices and speculating the current market scenario but when it come to consulting and discussing i prefer forums like our cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Coinmarketcap is not really a place for consulting.

468x60-3.png

Thanks for sharing that mate. I don't have a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and exchanged sites. This may help me a lot. Happy posting, keep safe everyone.

This site has many years of experience and relied on it to carry out these matters. It is good. I mean by this experience that it owns. It attracts Al-Athaizan from customers in this field and earns their dependence on it. It is a good site to search and do your own analysis and see the data for each currency .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is the top best ranking platform in this world. I have been always preferring this coinmarketcap platform to know about the total market cap for different cryptocurrencies. I often use this platform to check more about the crypto currency exchange sites. 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:26 PM, Migo said:

Wow this post is great news to me. Thank you for sharing this. I truly need a consult and to consult the daily trends in trading and it is great because it has so many feature that can help beginners understand cryptocurrency more and it is great site to learn. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:26 AM, Migo said:

Sure especially for the beginners, the coinmatketcap platform is suitable for them because they will be finding good opportunities there, also there they will only got legit projects.

Yes Coinmarketcap is best site for getting all kind of information regarding crypto currencies. We can checked ATH or ATL price of bitcoin and altcoins. And history of any kind of coin or token with ease if you knows about Coinmarketcap site.So i mostly used this site. 

18 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

You won't find such detailed and detailed discussions on CoinMarketCap so forums like BitcoinTalk and CryPotalk are the places where you should go for advice coinmarketcap is good for reference but forums are a better choice if we talk strictly about advice and discussion

Rating site are paid, in order for them to rate some ICO and IEO you need to pay them, bitcointalk and this forum is much better for me, since it is transparent.

without a doubt the best platfom to know about cryptocurrencies as well as its volume of comercialization, new tokens and the most important how the main currencies like btc, eth,ltc and others move, also if you want to know how to mine withGPU i leave the page.https://whattomine.com/gpus