Can Quantum computer kill blockchain? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can Quantum computer kill blockchain?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:49 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think that quantum computer can kill blockchain and Bitcoin?

Google is working on this kind of technology and thy claimed to achieved quantum supremacy?

What do you think about this?

I don't think that quantum computer can kill the Blockchain technology. Blockchain is a very good established platform and bitcoin is the main coin of it. So according to me the technology that Google developing will help us to improve the quality of transaction. It may happen that in future they collaborate and make this things more easier. 

Quantum computer is a very advanced technology as the Blockchain is. They work more or less on a same strategy. It may happen that the quantum computer can suppress the Blockchain if it can give people a better future otherwise not. Because now people afe getting profit through blockchain so they will not easily leave it and also the countries accepting it. 

Blockchain companies: IBM and Google are the current movers to develop quantum computing and a number of other technological giants. It's probably not possible to break bank encryption or blockchain using quantum computing. "It is illegal to do so and would destroy those firms.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, hexwin said:

Google is working on this kind of technology and thy claimed to achieved quantum supremacy?

From my perspective, i know the quantum computer is fast and very good technology system but I want you to understand that the blockchain technology is far gone beyond your expectations, it is also fast and also good technology system

On 10/31/2019 at 2:19 AM, hexwin said:

I don't think it can kill blockchain. But there will be some problem with that. Because Google has a big community to introduce their technology easily. And they can spread it very easily.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

we have no idea about what can quantum computers do. it can do anything. , so we can say nothing about quantum computer can kill blockchain or not.

Why for the quantum computer to kill blickchain and the bitcoin? If the google they see that's they are not interested on cryptocurrencies its better to leave it alone

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, hexwin said:

the quantum computer is still not ready to kill the blockchain, we still need years to see the maximum power of this computer. but even if this happen there is something that will protect the blockchain from the attack made by a quantum computer

I do not think that a quantum computer will kill the blockchain on the contrary it will increase its power and ease of confirmation transactions quickly if it is used

THINK POSITIVE

After Google revealed its quantum computing device, a number of voices and opinions emerged about the impact of Google's "Quantum" computer on the crypto world. And how much the device is capable of breaking the traditional encryption processes, which are among the applications that threaten cryptocurrencies.

I have had of this technology from Google but I don't think it will key Bitcoin or blockchain. Blockchain is a technology that was discovered so is quantum computer. We have other technology being discovered too. We have artificial intelligence too. They will all come and occupy their own space. Google is trying to destroy the gains of blockchain but they cannot. If it was possible they would have bought over blockchain, but it is a decentralized technology, they cannot.

28 minutes ago, khairul001 said:

In this article, I examine if quantum computing will kill blockchain as we know it. You can then make an informed  

Hello my friend, thank you for this important information, providing assistance to others

No i donot think that Quantum computer will affect cryptocurrency or blockchain technology in any way as these two are very different thing compared to their respective fields.

quantum is much more faster than blockchain but still blockchain is the most widely 
so may be in five years that happens not now 
I hope blockchain stay forever 

A quantum computer does not exist. all claims about his invention are just words. With these statements, some companies are trying to increase the value of their shares.

Not with the present quantum computers. The present quantum computing falls more in the realm of theoritical computers, and there is a long way before they can become operational. for eg, if you are to build on quantum computer now, it will cost you millions of dollars. But yeah in future, quantum computing may pose problem to crypto, but then technology changes and gets upgraded, and blockchain will be upgraded. 

I don't think quantum computers can kill blockchain because this computers might be used to help blockchain perform faster. Quantum computers can help blockchain to be more secured and to provide faster service. If there will be people who will try to develop that kind of system then that will be new and great for crypto.

In this case I'm much of behind in the post as I have no idea about quantum computer it could have been much better if there was a little bit explanation on why would this quantum computer kill blockchain and bitcoin I think it was going to be easy to give a suggestions for newbies who are still new to these kind of terms thanks.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:19 AM, hexwin said:

Blockchain technology was introduced through bitcoion from 2008. After a long journey it made a big community in the market. I don't think quantum computer can kill blockchain easily in a time. But it will be a hard competition.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/31/2019 at 1:19 AM, hexwin said:

What is quantam supremacy? I have no idea about this technology of the Google still no technology used ever hopefully this technology have no links with the crypto market. 

Blockchain is really smart technology and been updated every day there alternative coins steady  transferring with in 5 seconds and small fees so google super computer can't stop crypto currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/31/2019 at 8:34 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

Dies quantum works the same way like crypto and what are the problems or purpose I can solve? I am not too into physic sorry for asking

Quantum computers will not kill becasue if it will do this than it will already kill the crypto market and they are not doing this so be relax and it will not happen in the market and buy the coins and safe them for the future in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have information about the quantum technology that Google is working on, but the blockchain technology is very powerful and cannot be replaced by another technology as I suspect so don't worry and maybe Google's quantum technology is adding something new to our world.

Quantum computers are a real problem. It can crack the most secure password or algorithm. The problem applies to all systems. for example . facebook, Google, twiter 

• +1 1

I think that no, the owners of the blockchain will do everything to prevent this from happening, Google is still far from a quantum computer.