Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

5 hours ago, Nishir khan said:

trading, I need my coins on the exchange for fast transactions at a moments notice. I can't be waiting 1 hour or more for bitcoin transactions from my wallet to the exchange. That said, I would only store as much on the exchange as I'm using and the rest

Yes trading is a good source of income when you trade you will have all the profit you need and you need experience.

10 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Yes, you are right and I totally agree with you and every person in the world of cryptocurrencies must adhere to these tips in order not to be exposed to losing his money, thank you for these tips.

Thank you my friend for these important advice and share it with others I wish you good luck

I hold my coins on online wallet. Blockchain.com is a very known online wallet and it is pretty safe. I trust them and do not feel any fear. Also I hold some founds on an exchanger, I can't do oppositely because of I need it for my daily trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Avoid the two  errors ,if you  want  to keep your coin safe ? The two errors which we want to avoid is you should not print and then do not copy anything from this so the error is done

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for your valuable advice, but for the second advice I suspect that every trader needs to leave his cryptocurrency in the exchange sites to trade and get profits and there is no solution if the platform is broken.

11 hours ago, Maisha pori said:

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe :

Avoiding errors really matters a lot so you won't lose your coin, they are some individuals who don't properly back up all their keys, they definitely lose their coin but it will be safe in you back up your keys, you can back up your keys on drives .Thanks for reminding us who often forget to back up keys. But I still use hot wallet for transactions under $ 500, because this is always easy on a computer or on a smartphone. But if cold wallets are rarely taken away to work.Thank you for this advise. I think i need to do this so my online wallet will be safer and i prefer to write in in physical paper so to avoid hacking and spamming.It's a mistake you should avoid so that your coins don't disappear, first you never tell your wallet address, second you don't ever easily trust people you don't know, so you have to be careful if you want to do something.

Thank you for this useful information i did not know about all of these tricks before now i will try these hacks to keep my account safe and secure. thank you

Another way to safeguard your coins is using 2FA protection. What’s more, keep your coins in separate places. Choose cold over hot wallets.

Thank you for alerting new members here to these risks! I think everyone should pay close attention to his personal information such as your email and password

Thank you, my friend, for this good, very important alert. Failure to store access keys and losing them will lose us access to the wallet and the loss of its contents forever, without being able to retrieve it again, so we have to keep several copies of it, in several different places.

• +1 1

Yes madam i strongly agree with you because i allready victim to backup privacy,i lost too much dollars due to unverified account and forgot my backups pin to recover my wallet id. 

• +1 1

I agree to keep all the coins on the exchange, stupid. Exchanges often hack and steal all the money from this exchange. The best tool is wallets, it’s almost impossible to hack them and your money is safe there.

• +1 1

This happens when its owner is careless about his coins, anyone can keep physical papers safe away from environmental destroying factors, he may also make several copies to avoid an eventual loss accident

• +1 1

I assume cryptocurrency has to offer the in series as it should be. And we produce to keep in care for that the constant misunderstand can not be repeated.Then we take part in to be attentive that if we care for to make up finances we be capable of now not work. It is of the essence to be nontoxic from hackers as nicely.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you and thank you for this important advice. It is very important to keep a copy of the keys. If we lose those keys, we will never be able to access the wallet and retrieve it.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:58 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Hello my dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information here with all of us. You are right we should always make backup of our passwords and private keys. 

its impossible for traders not to keep their crypto on exchange sites because they always trade and cant wait for long time transaction , i think thats a case in non legit sites only , we can trust big exchange like binance and coinbase pro with you eyes closed

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Two important tips, thank you, but as for leaving some money in hot wallets, I suspect that we need to do some trading and we cannot do that without putting some money in exchange platforms.

• +1 1

Yes exactly it's not safe to store you coins in exchange. Always send them to your personal wallet. I suggest all to make a backup of your all important data like private keys by take a printout of it. 

• +1 1

Welcome with me
Many thanks, good topic
When dealing with cryptocurrencies, two important factors must be considered:
Choose the right wallet type, here I recommend the Paper Wallet or Coinbase Wallet
Take the backup copy of the wallet keys in a safe place that the hacker cannot reach

• +1 1

I agree completely with you, especially with paragraph 2. You never need to store your coins on exchanges or hot wallets. They are often hacked and you can lose a lot of your money, or rather you can lose absolutely everything.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information its helpful and straight forward especially to beginners who still don't know these things and its always important to back up our funds and store the seed phrase in a safe place where it can not get lost and avoid storing it online..

• +1 1

You forgot to mention some other poin that keads to poor investment, advice people not to invest in mouth watering offers that offers unbelievable returns, thesebare all scam traps, I also people not to make wishfull investment tgat would yield no possible returns. 

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

What exactly are really hot wallets there, as you mentioned it. Because I was confused there as seeing such. Or do hot wallet which the popular it the new wallets which are still like being doubted. Because if it's not any of those, then someone has to give me a clue to it

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thanks for these tips. I would like to add an important one, which is not to enter your login information in a suspicious link that arrived to your email. Yeah it happened a lot with me.

• +1 1