About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

This is true, it is very nice to add this feature to the message list, where we can add more than one person to chat, discuss and give opinions on many things related to the field of encryption.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is nothing special about this to create a separate layer so that there are “leaders” of Crypto Talk. You can take a look at the forum leaders in a special tab. 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:38 PM, Devh said:

However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. 

There is an option to avoid email notifications. It is located on this part of the forum, which is on account settings -> notifications. You can untick the email notifications and only allow to get notified in the website.

https://cryptotalk.org/notifications/options/

Edited by BTC Future

I have noticed that this option exists as well and I think it is very useful for people who want to discuss away from everyone’s attention as we can create a group and talk inside it and discuss the forum’s affairs in addition to all the matters related to the coding world and I think that this feature is useful for the senior members as they can all communicate together in one group

• +1 1

I'm hearing this for the first time as I didn't explore this feature yet and its nice to hear that we can make groups in this forum for good interaction.

• +1 1

Yes is great, i think all the things in this forum is really good , i feel good when i surfing in this forum, because i learn many things i need it in my life and my business, and also i can earn some dollars , and this is really amazing.

• +1 1

l have talked to my friends about this world. But unfortunately l can not add them this world. Yes indeed it can be exaggeration, but some people don't see some new thing, or don't want to see something new. 

• +1 1

If we have a group in this forum and all crypto experts being share experience in coversation then it would great that we have make a good community. Because some one said Right "Unity is strength". So it will also help newbies and intermediate to learn from experts and get know most out of scams and frauds committed todays. This will help many members and i think this is the best feature of this forum to have a multi group of members or secret group.

This is a great feature. I have not made use of the private message feature on this forum much and therefore i was unaware of the group feature that they are offering, but i am sure that this is a great function for discussing ideas that you may have or crypto decisions with more than one person that you trust on this forum rather than making a topic. I do think that sometimes making a topic for the subject of conversation in these private groups may be a good ideas well though and that it is all about balance.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptotalk  is a social  networks like Facebook  Twitter  instagram . We can use it socially . We can also earn  from  there. We can also eran good  amount  there . It make us happy alot.

This is very good because we can share something as a group in a private chat. There are some features of cryptotalk forum that i believe some of members have not yet discover them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Private message on the forum is to give members the opportunity to chat privately if there is need for that. So I think talking or chatting through comments by members is not appropriate.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is good news, there are great advantages in a forum CryptoTalk , and one of the most important of these advantages is to make new friends and chat with new friends and exchange ideas and knowledge about the world of crypto

Yeah it would be great!Because particular member taking interest in some particular topics can really help each other.They will communicate easily in this way.I think it's great idea for achieving lot of information from the forum.

• +1 1

i didn't know about this feature. But i read a post in which a member was saying that if we send a massage to anyone then we can't send second massage before three minutes. 

Obviously, not all Crypto community supports this of private chat on the site, as basically a community is one which is open to everyone one as if sharing ideas than a one to one man talk, am not criticising the feature, as it's helpful, like when having to talk to the admins

• +1 1

I didn't know that and I find it great to create groups in gift we all support ourselves by debating ideas and improvements the forum as such is an excellent idea 

I am aware about the possibility to use the group option but I never used it (and don't plan to do). No doubt, it's a great option that can be helpful for some members.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

If that option is very good, if you have any group, feel free to add me to speak and debate topics such as the price of a currency or cryptocurrency, which the opinion of each one counts.

My friend joined a group on cryptotalk, he tells me the interesting thing about this and it is a very good thing to know sides to escape the routine of commenting and publishing although I love it sometimes it is routine.

Did you know that I have been here on this forum for several months and I did not know about this feature! Thank you, so we can open chat groups between friends without having to send a message to everyone alone.

This is a very important feature that I did not know about until now and I would definitely try to create a group or join an existing group where I can learn more about crypto currency from other members.

This is the first time I have ever known about this feature ! but I think they have to update the engine of this forum because when we want to send more than 1 message we have to wait 3 minute between 2 messages