About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

The forum is still young.  But I have friends who share common issues with me but their members or two who are a little aggressive but good;  This is quite normal.....

Inbox mail in this forum is really great!  You can easily track the people who have quoted you and respond to them quickly.  The personal message is really good and yes you can create a group there!  If you need their attention personally, you can send a message to moderators (not just moderators)..

• +1 1

I don't think personal messages are useful in this forum. Some users tend to get reputation by cheating through personal messages. These can also be observed by forum.

I have not noticed that yet, I am at the beginning of my journey here, it is really a wonderful feature, it helps us to provide advice to each other and write to distinguished members to take ideas and advice resulting from their experience in the forum and the field of cryptocurrencies.

This is a really good post my friend. This really helps in collaboration of lot of ideas of the members. I think it's a big platform to engage and interact with eachother so that a lot of new creative ideas can be build with the help of each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It is perfect till now, this forum thoroughly donate me a ration of guides and tips in crypto trading, and moreover alert me to scammers new ideas, thank you cryptotalk for your life into the internet.

I was unaware from this feature now you teel about i will see this and this is very good feature because we can talk to many members lije a group and share many informations and experience to each other and it make forum stronger so everyone have to try this

It's a wonderful forum.  In which we can also talk to our friends and quote for any questions and problem. But by that we can't give continually give response to your friend because it's the restrictions of rules.

Very good of you for that enlightenment especially to us newbie who are just some few days in the forum, this kind of post are too important to us because it's attractive and clarifying

Cryptotalk is a wonderful and remarkable platform. When is started to use cryptotalk i hadn't know much about this forum but recently came to know about a feature that we can add people in sending messages just like the groups. And the most interesting and important thing is that chat is live and we don't have to see the email or anything. I think this is wonderful and it will give more opportunities to connect.

Indeed, this forum contains very advanced features, I have worked in a lot of other forums but it does not have the advanced features found here, I saw the chat and also saw that you can create a group chat and add friends, this is somewhat similar to Facebook and it is really cool.

Well cryptotalk seems like a social media for cryptocurrency. Yes we can make group with some friends. Therefore i am curious if there is any group of senior members to discuss with. Well forum writing is a good way to discuss about crypto. But i would really like to see how group conversation works.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's pretty nice that here on forum we can meet new people and find friends which have similar or the same interests. Hope admins will continue this strategy to make people happier and let them meet new friends

• +1 1

the site has hidden features which have to be discovered by having to experiment with the site, as i didn't know of having to incorporate more than two users in a conversation in the forum

• +2 1

I didn't know that there was this option of group conversation. That is why I say that when we think we already see everything or know everything, criptotalk will always surprise us with something new (maybe not so new), but still. I think it would be nice, as we could discuss in a more friendly and clear way, make friends and share more information.

12 hours ago, Ivanvlad4 said:

I didn't know that there was this option of group conversation. That is why I say that when we think we already see everything or know everything, criptotalk will always surprise us with something new (maybe not so new), but still. I think it would be nice, as we could discuss in a more friendly and clear way, make friends and share more information.

Yes @Ivanvlad4 through this option you can make friend and share more information. I have already used the private message, but I have not idea about adding others members to conversation! So thanks for our friend @Devh to let us know about this option, it is very interesting.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Even you can make group for chat but there is still the limit for the new message, you need to wait for the next message each time it will put limitations on your chat.

It is amazing that you can have a group chat and can discuss a lot of things with just few people in privacy where no one unwanted is listening, so you should do this with your friends.

• +3 1

It's good to know about one of the important feature of cryptotalk forum where we can create a group, and add people for private conversation. This will help people to make important discussions, and even to know good content creators, and taking their ideas, and opinions to develop one's career in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's wonderful forum in which we can also talk to our friends and quots for any questions and problems. I agree that it is very useful when it is necessary to speak with one or more members in Private.Very good forum with many option.

• +1 1

I don't even know there's a chat based page on this forum, I think I need to explore more on this site as this seems like a wonderful features, I can't wait to connect more with people on this platform. 

Edited by Lokeloke

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day