About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Sure we can makes the very gold friendship here because we actually don't know each other's so it means there is no enemies so we could cooperate and make something

Yes, you can form friendship with other people who are fond of Crypto from this forum and you can benefit from them even outside or in other domains  , good luck 

On 12/25/2019 at 6:25 AM, cryptomike said:

Great to be part of this group

Indeed, this group,or the forum itself is really great. You can get more knowledge everyday, and have more friends in different part of the country. And most important is we all earn without spending too much effort,just our knowledge,ideas and opinions.

yes you can make group in cryptotalk like whatsapp very good feature.crypto talk very good website giving money + knowledge.thanks to cryptotalk.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2019 at 6:33 PM, Bitxalt said:

This forum spends big money every day to pay members, I count almost 2 bitcoin every day, I hope this forum has an unlimited bitcoin stock

How can they have unlimited bitcoin stock? While there have only 21000000 bitcoins worldwide, you have to say that this forum has the huge budget of bitcoi to pay users

This group is very great for us who we involved with.we can know various information from each other.It is a great experiences also in my view.        

I am also using this forum from one month, I feel very comfortable to use this forum. This forum is the best forum for sharing the information. And also earning money through this forum. So, join this forum for the earning.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:38 PM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

This is a whole new piece of information for me. This is a great feature that is not found in other forums. It is a feature that increases the frameworks of rapprochement among members as groups that discuss important, useful and enjoyable matters as well.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:13 PM, iloveyobit said:

I advise you to delete this response because you will not benefit anything. First, you will not receive payment for it because it is incomplete.Likewise if you report it you will take a warning point, good luck 

Many if newbies are referred by their friends to join the giveaway of yodollar but they don't guide them where to send those codes that's why they are spamming anywhere in forum 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:38 AM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

That is good to here, by the way I a.m new here and I hope this forum will Help me, and learn a lot from this forum, Great experience may await here in crypto talk.

4 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Many if newbies are referred by their friends to join the giveaway of yodollar but they don't guide them where to send those codes that's why they are spamming anywhere in forum 

Yes, I also had a lot of urges, and this matter became troublesome from the first day, as the forum was filled with reflerers  codes without interest,this is so annoying.

I am almost 2 months working on this forum.I have very wonderful experienced on this forum.I am learned many things and also earn more money from this

29 minutes ago, ShakilA said:

I am almost 2 months working on this forum.I have very wonderful experienced on this forum.I am learned many things and also earn more money from this

Yeah and in this forum we can easily learnt many things about the crypto world so there are many people who gain a lot of knowledge in this forum.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Devh said:

Wow. I have not noticed such a wonderful feature exists on this site. So there is also an avenue for members of the forum to connect with one another. This is interesting. A very big kudos to the management of the forum. 

This feature would make more flexibility to connect to other member or friends at this forum. But there's always a bad impact, like it might create spam of abusing reactions because they know each other.

This is quite a nifty feature to have as I have been able to make a few friends while using this site for the past week, guess we can use this feature to have discussions between ourselves and not have to message everybody individually.

• +1 1

Thank you for informing us about that particular feature here in cryptotalk. Im new here so i did not know that cryptotalk has a feature that can let you chat with your fellow forum members. That helps in exchanging ideas with your fellow groupmates without having to post your discussion to the rest of the forum. It affords a certain privacy to people who just wants to exchange ideas with fellow groupmates who share a commin interest with them.

• +1 2

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Well i never know that  ican make a almost a group chat here in cryptotalk, i never talked with people here. I communicate through quoting what they are saying. I hope i can make friends here aside from posting.

We have been working on the crypto for several months together with several friends.It is providing us with a lot of experience whenever we are experiencing any problem by communicating with each other and solving the problem so that the group is very helpful to us.

We have been working on the crypto for several months together with several friends.It is providing us with a lot of experience whenever we are experiencing any problem by communicating with each other and solving the problem so that the group is very helpful to us.

• +1 1

We have been working in group crypto with my friends for quite some time and they are helping us a lot, whenever we encounter a problem they solve it so it is very good to work in group.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, Devh said:

Quit good feature from form.I never engage in group discussion of this form member .But i wish i can chat in group.I always chat with single member .If i find group discussion at form i will join happlly.

Thank you for sharing this post. I didn't know about this option in the forum. It is really great. By this we can discuss about many topics together in a group and then create topics about it.

I have noticed this feature of the forum too but never try it out before, this is great because we can gather in private and discuss about the forum and our personal thoughts towards some of the changes being made.

• +1 1

may be this is useful for the users to share something in their group and making discussion about something inside the forum.that will help the users and also the forum can get more advantages for chatting service in group

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, Devh said:

It has been over a month for me too and I have never came across a group chat in this forum ,I would appreciate it if you could kindly tell where I can find the group chats and what are the procedures. As I would love to join a chat community and learn more and more about this forums and other important things online. I finally realised alone we cannot do anything, together we can grow 

• +1 1