About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

I was not aware about this feature. I was thinking that we can only make comments to the post and we can reply. I was not knowing that we can chat as a group in this forum and this is a very good feature

Yes.This is really a very good feature brought by cryptotalk.We can easily add so many member in a conversation and make a group for our any discussion.If we are able to add some experienced member in that group,it will be also much greater.It was really so nice post.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

really !! still I didn't trying to used chat feature because i didn't need to used it . this is really good To see that we can makes a group here like on whatsapp and talk whatever we want about Crypto market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is a good addition, but we must amend the mechanism of the system for personal messages, as it causes a lot of confusion, wastes time and is considered as a topic.
But this addition specifically aims to share opinions and experience more closely and more comfortably than responding to the topics of the sections and without fear of the message being deleted or not being calculated and paid for.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Bijoy970 said:

I have working in this forum for 1 month. Experience of 1 month is very much good. From this 1 month I have learn many things about cryptocurrency. Also I have earn a big amount of money from here.

I am glad you find this forum a helpful one, we learn many things about Cryptocurrency here and i am happy members here are helping each other by sharing knowledge about crypto and stuffs.

• +1 1

Personal messages hidden from the public are very important. Some members ask for simple help and may be ashamed to prefer personal messages Others need a question about a site, a trade or an investment, and they prefer that the conversation be private, therefore this feature is very important to help each other and more importantly, it is possible to inform managers in the event of any problem from the link of scam or abuse or others.

i also noticed this  first time i talked in private with a member here 20 days ago , it seems helpful since we can use it to talk with specific people all together at the same time , still not used it yet but hope i do in the future

This is a wonderful feature because we can chart as a group of few members in private! I really like this and am happy to know it though i do not  have any friends to chat with them in PM.

• +2 1

I have never invited many people to have a private group chat but I think if we can form it. it will be good because through the group chat we can make new friends and also discussed news things which some members might not be aware of and get the information through the group chat.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes in this forum has a feature like this and without any doubt it will be helpful for us like if we get any problem in Forum then we can have a group chat where everyone will talk about their problem and we try to solve the problem.. Its actually a great feature in my view             

• +1 1

Yes in this forum has a feature like this and without any doubt it will be helpful for us like if we get any problem in Forum then we can have a group chat where everyone will talk about their problem and we try to solve the problem.. Its actually a great feature in my view             

Edited by Dorjoy12
Multiple content and network problem.. Delete one comments any moderator
  • Useful or interesting 2

This forum has really provided a lot of good feartures to the users because private chart someone in the forum and only him will see the message which means we have the opportunity to meet new friends around the world and if you follow someone's account you will be able to get notifications whenever they make post in the forum and you can also get notifications when someone quote you including in emails if you turn on th notification buttons. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Our major aim in this forum is to make positive contributions towards creating helpful topics in any section of the forum but the forum has created us a fearture of meeting and charting with one another so i think it is a good advantage for us to create strong relationship and also work as a team in the forum.

Edited by Solex
Made Corrections.

I have noticed  that thing too, you can create a group for chat but the issue  is you have to wait for certain  time in order to send message just as you have to wait in order to make new post.

The best thing that I have noticed about crypto talk is that it really engages its members, it does not make Stale content for the members of the forum. It always tries to create engaging content and  to make positive feedback overall.

Groups play a massive role in functioning as a platform for multiple users with same interest to gather in order to share the views, opinions and knowledge on any particular topic. This way the groups provide advantage to the users in the wake of the vast number of members that are joining daliy. 

The best opinion about the cryptotalk Is that it give more tips and helpful communication which could benefit each and every member in this forum. Grouping can make many useful because the members with same interest can gain good knowledge.

That's great information I wasn't know about this option, that's why I appreciate expert members that they share a great information and they deserve a positive reputations, thanks for sharing this and that is a great thing now we can discuss some important with the members in private message 😊..

Yes I was not know this messager but there is some that are thinking this is private but maybe it is not. Private messagers are telegram that have end to end encryption and do not store messages. But this it is a forum mail and not private messager as many in here are saying, perhaps they should think about it.

Amazing this is excellent, you may make companionship out of this this particular discussion board after that, simply because there are a few people which I wish to sign up for together to some team as well as discussing info, great action.

I have not used the chat or group chat but it seems to be a wonderful experience. This forum is amazing and has many things to find out, I hope I will use everything and make many friends here to use the group chat too if it is needed. It seem to be good to give some tips and talk to members that have same interests to share.

Recently I have seen that characteristic, it helps a lot the truth; because you can make groups with people who have the same opinion or share the same tastes without having to open a debate in a position.

This is an extraordinary component. What's more, data can undoubtedly be traded with one another in crypto. Be that as it may, unfortunately I haven't conversed with anybody in the crypto inbox up to this point. Didn't impart any data to anybody. Since I go through my days posting on crypto and converse with numerous companions on my web-based media so I don't converse with anybody in crypto.

Thank you for sharing this post. I didn't know about this option in the forum. It is really great. By this we can discuss about many topics together in a group and then create topics about it.