About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

I am new member I joined this site yesterday so I have no any good idea if it is ture so it is very good  because when new member join they have no any information about it so by group chat old members help the new comer so it is so good I am glad know about it🤗

I used the forum last feb 2020 then after this I left this forum  now I joined this again and come to know that we add alot of members in our conversation before this I didn't know

Usefull topic for the members as they know  or enable to make discussion to one another and so exchanged their ideas to each other easily via this forum services. We convey our problems to seniors and to they give us best solutions. Increase your communications level with forum members as you can learnt throughly.

yes you can create the group but you can not make fast conversation because of the time limit of the chat section but can you tell me if we add the person after a while can he see the previous messages also?

I

On 12/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, cryptomata said:

Hello everyone I experience so many things on the forum which makes me adapt quickly from the where I get more knowledge and experience to answer some of the topic, but I still want to know more the expart should put us through

In cryptocurrency platform their are a lots of crypto seniors and expert that are always ready to help you out. So feel free and asks any reasonable question, the expert are always their for you

• +1 1

Yes this idea is very good to do work in the group in this way we can get more information about this platform.because no one has complete information about crypto world.but the little one has ever one.in this way we learned much in a short time period. But your group must contain helpful members.

• +5 1

Through this group you can be friendly to many people from various country ,you can also gain some information about the cryptotalk ,like in my country (Russia)the cryptotalk is well important and respect ,this forum is honored and deputized

This is a good feature but I don't think this is the correct platform to do these group chats. The main purpose of the forums are sharing ideas with the community, not with a few group of people. For that purpose, there are faster and easier instant messenging applications like telegram, whatsapp etc. So I don't use this forum for private messaging.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Indeed, this group,or the forum itself is really great. You can get more knowledge everyday, and have more friends in different part of the country. And most important is we all earn without spending too much effort,just our knowledge,ideas and opinions.

• +3 1

It is a very excellent idea, creating groups to chat in crypto is going to be fun, I hope that happens soon, thanks for the idea It is worth the application, I wish you good luck

This is a good news about the rules and features of this cryptotalk forum. This feature must be use when we send a massage to many people at a time. But there are some other features of this platform such as follow a member, comments on others posts, usually it is a reaction.

• +3 1

The main thing in this gathering is to post here as various individuals and reveal to us how to do it, and one of the other significant highlights is the gathering so we can be talked and examined here so I think we are here with different individuals and their And examine the significant issues.And in the wake of seeing it I am so glad to have some believed bunches in this discussion I think I need a gathering and can assist you with doing this. All the best

Actaully the private message helps members to have a private chat with other members in the forum. Which that can help to have international relationship between crypto users and find it more easier to relate in unofficial ways in the forum. 

It Is really a nice idea. Creating a group or a community where crypto talk members can privately discuss on issues related to cryptocurrency will actually be good. This will make us communicate and share ideas on topics that should be created on the forum. This will further increase members contributions and active participation

Nice information mate i am aware about this feature when yesterday one of my friend send me a message and i open my inbox and read her message after this when I click randomly on screen there was an option appear through which we add our more friends to our conversation. Best wishes for all 😊

When I talk to a member in a personal message, I see that we can add more members to a chat which means almost a group. I'm so glad to see that. However, we don't need to see emails for message notifications and everything is live. It's really cool and I thought there were some members and some groups if they got it.  

• +5 1

It is really interesting knowledge you have shared my friend. I have used PM only twice with talk to moderator and the member of this forum, I haven't noticed it. That's why it is very first time I have gotten into my knowledge about these feature. It will help many members even from the same language to talk with eachother easily. Thanks for sharing my friend. ♥️

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

They are one of the interesting features that add beauty and maturity to this forum. Through notification box we can notice some has tag us seeking for more clarification. With personal email box we receive personal message from fellow members as well we can use it as a means to reach out to moderators for some purposes. 

I am totally agree with you friend.On this forum a group should be created so that we can share information,knowledge and experience with each others because in groups system man can learn lot of things and groups always  create the unity among peoples. 

This group is very good.We focus information on any topic in this forum.I think a team should be formed on this site so that we can share information, knowledge and experience with each other. Because in group system people can learn a lot from each other and group is always able to create unity among people.I hopefully that end of the day we will be benefited.. 

Wow this is great ,you can make friendship from this forum then ,also newbies can join their groups so they will also solve their issues and also a member or two who are a little aggressive but goid .

They are one of the interesting features that add beauty and because them is some member that i want to join with them to a group and i though there were some members and some group's if they got it .

Well my friend tell me that we could stop Facebook all day and be on a more profitable platform. Now we gain tokens, read peoples ideas and side of view, gain connection and the rest. Kudos to the team. They really put in a lot of work for the success of the platform

I am agree with you such a very interesting post a very good topic today thanks a.lot such a nice information But I must do one thing, their privacy must 

• +1 1

in my opinion it is a good feature because it can get to know each other with other member,.The forum offers that kind of ways to be able to relate in a way more dynamic, I will be encouraged to create a good group on one of these days.☺️😉😉