Should I invest in Stellar? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Should I invest in Stellar?

What you are ask my dear is financial advice. What you should do is follow your logic and find what Stellar is. Do you know anything about this cryptocurrency? It was going down for ever and lately did a small pump of 200% so maybe you got out of it now?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Stellar is one of the top and during years has had good growth, it was a fork of Ripple and looking at the chart it doesn't show promise compared with Bitcoin. bitcoin is in new ATH and all altcoins are not even 50% close to their ATH. Seeing this you know where to invest.

• +2 1

If you have done that and held until recently then congratulations cause you made a good trade. It took you one year and perhaps being in Bitcoin you would have done better, although Stellar made it and did a wick on the weekly that could be a good price to profit from selling now.

• +2 1

Price was $0.05 when this post was made so it was a great idea holding stellar for this long. It would mean though that you would have passed through a 50% dip so imagine having an investment of $10k and losing 5k at one point. Would be perhaps too much.

• +1 1

Stellar is difficult to understand. It is the same as Ripple but managed by a a Ceo that was also the founder of Ripple. It seems to be following Ripple in price too, and this makes me very confused how can it be so correlated. Perhaps they have the same people invested in them and make the same moves buying or selling together. I don't think that I would invest in Stellar right now, unless I read something remarkable about them and price is very low.

• +2 1

You would have probably trippled your money after the last Stellar pump, and since it was just $300 it would mean you could have made this money $1000, but did you hold this till today or sold, because usually many make investments in altcoins but don't keep them for too long.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I think that if you invested in Stellar early enough, now would be a good time to sell some of the profit and perhaps just hold $300 still in there just for the shake of the trade. I would probably sold and kept nothing at all and move to Bitcoin again.

• +2 1

Price of Stellar went down then up then again. It wasn't supposed to go up for a year time as all cryptocurrencies are volatile. It was good at the end of the year and some are hoping for higher but I don't know, maybe I will wait for Bitcoin and try to make a trade on xlm too.

• +1 1

Make a conclusion for yourself and determine which type of challenge is extra promising. Stellar has a strong community and a good blockchain, transactions are fast too, you won't lose your cash if you invest long term in Stellar.👍

On 10/21/2019 at 10:59 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

You have 300$ to invest.  But you have chosen Stellar Coins to invest.  You will invest with those coins for 1 year.  However, I have never used this coin.  However, the price is good now.  With 5 stellar coins you will get 1 dollar.  But it may be better if you invest with these coins. But you do a lot of research on this and then invest.

• +2 1

Stellar had a partnership with IBM but this is not anymore. IBM took everything they wanted and dumped Stellar. For me this project is over as it hasn't done anything in the last three years since this partnership.

• +2 1

Its good idea that you wanted to invest your money in XLM altcoin which take a good position in crypto market..  Recently XLM price around 20 cent that is pretty good to invest now..  Actually for long term investment as you mention one year than xlm profitable coin without any doubt..  Also there has high chance that 2021 will be altcoin pump year..              

• +1 1
  • +3 1

my favorite crypto is stellar. easy to buy and sell. I think it will be valued in the future. I recommend this crypto to everyone. Follow the social media accounts of crypto money. evaluate the progress.

Stellar is one of the top coins for many years. Recently it has lost a lot as competition is rising and the old coins that aren't performing well are slowly getting replaced by better. This is the evolution of the market and it does good as anything that is not performing should be replaced.

• +3 1

Actually I didn't use this coins and also I don't have such idea about that coin but I will suggest you that you have to invest in these coins which give you more benefits and you have already such great amount so hope you will choose a good coins for your way of getting profit..

• +3 1

22 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Actually I didn't use this coins and also I don't have such idea about that coin but I will suggest you that you have to invest in these coins which give you more benefits and you have already such great amount so hope you will choose a good coins for your way of getting profit..

Well @Mark wood  iam also don't know much more about stellar coin, but I heard little bit about it mostly stellar coin used transaction purpose as like ripple,

because stellar coin transaction fees around 1 to 5 cents its very cheap and transfer speed very fast, and some cryoto expert predicts 2025 this coin reach 1$ dollar,

if we have strong patience then invest rather then we have so many good coins to invest.

• +3 1

I believe the value of XLM is really low, I keep a little in my portfolio. I believe it will come to its true value in the future. Of course, I do not recommend, I am just telling my views. It is not investment advice.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

Stellar is a type of crypto that focuses on transaction speed, Stellar's price fluctuation is not very high so I don't think investing in Stellar is very profitable. My advice, try to invest in ETH, because this coin has high price fluctuation when compared to Stellar. You can also invest in other decentralized coins, such as Bitcoin or Litecoin.

• +1 1

it's a cryptocurrency that has maintained its value and I do not think it will go up much, I think you should invest in more valuable coin

• +1 1

Actually, Stellar has a strong community and has a good blockchain, transactions also are rapid prices. For me,I would invest in Stellar.It's cost is excessively inexpensive aptly now. If the Bitcoin price is elevated the Stellar charge will be automatically expanded and the rate will high fashion.

Yes, if you are thinking to buy at current time and planning to hold, then it is a great idea to invest in Stellar(XLM). However, if you want short- term profit then you shouldn't invest in stellar, but rather go with the investment of Ethereum or Bitcoin.

There is a lot of good news that will be great if it is actually realized, because the currency will rise dramatically if these expectations happen, and I hope that it will be soon.  

• +1 1

My friend, if this currency is reliable and reputable, of course I advise you to invest in it, you will earn a lot of it in the coming time period. So I advise you to invest in trusted cryptocurrencies. 

In my opinion stellar is a best one and secured platform for financial tools.it is good to invest your financial funds and easy to use.Steallar offers high security system and makes our currencies well secured.You can use it without any problem and enjoy its features.Steallar also gives us innovative features and also gives us fast transaction with low fee.Steallar is also a uniqe and is built in orderbook.

• +2 1

I believe that a one-year investment in Stellar would be profitable. I don't think the price would fall any lower. IBM has a big relationship with Stellar, and I'm aware that IBM has made significant investments in XLM. You must be extremely cautious, as you can lose up to half of your investment before it begins to rise again.