Should I invest in Stellar? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Should I invest in Stellar?

On 10/21/2019 at 11:39 PM, akram said:

Investment is all depends on your choice because Crypto investment is risky and I will recommend that do some search on the coin before investment.

Crypto investment is not risky if you invest in a real exchange and also if you invest in a real coin and i think yobit is the best exchange for investment and i am using it personally from so much time so that's why i recommend it and also buy the stelar coin because its a good coin and a real coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Stellar has a strong community and also it is better than Ripple because it is totally decentralized, Ripple it is not decentralized! Stellar need more adoption!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

The stellar price is going to down by down since last year. If the people invest In this coin. Then after some time it's proved great loss for people. If people holding stellar from airdrop. Then when you hold it. Exchange it with any other profitable coin instantly.

You should invest in stellar. Because its price will increase in future. Its demand is very high in financial companies and big corporations. And companies are showing more trust in this coin.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, Anthomy K said:

I don’t see much point in investing in it, since now there is a distribution of Stellar coins on one of the exchanges, because of this the coin will fall in value and it will be very difficult for it to rise in price.

But so many peoples will say that steallar is a good coin and we need to invest in it and you said this is not an interesting coin. Crypto is the best market in the world and i think stellar is a great coin like others now this time so many coins and most of dead coins but stellar still pump and dump so i think its future is good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:59 AM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

Yes, invest now with stellar because it has the potential to act like ripple and especially now the team burned almost half of the total supply of the stellar.

9 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes, invest now with stellar because it has the potential to act like ripple and especially now the team burned almost half of the total supply of the stellar.

Ok thanks for your information, Now I save more than 6000 XLM and I want to buy more with fiat money if the price of Stellar goes down and I hope the price of Stellar will go up next year at least to $ 0.1

42 minutes ago, Agios said:

Ok thanks for your information, Now I save more than 6000 XLM and I want to buy more with fiat money if the price of Stellar goes down and I hope the price of Stellar will go up next year at least to $ 0.1

Your welcome. Your target price of 0.1$ is easy to target once bull run begins stellar can even hit 1$ per stellar like what happen in ripple in last bull run. 

Stellar is a great coin to invest in. I think the community is very kind and there are many projects. It is so cheap right now at only 5 cents a coin that anyone can invest so it can go up quite a bit. It also helps it is an open source project so you can be confident in the code.

I hope before you invest your money in stellar, you already analyze how good stellar to be your another investment so you know the reason why you should invest in stellar. Without analyzing, you will not know why you should invest in stellar. If that happens, you will not be able to make a profit in stellar because you make a wrong investment in cryptocurrency. But for me, stellar can be the next potential coin in the market, and you can buy right now while the price is not too expensive to buy now. But you need to be careful because stellar can increase at any time, so you need to wait for more if you want to purchase stellar.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:09 PM, mn886405 said:

Stellar is one of the best coin, if the price of the bitcoin raise up then the stellar price also gone up, but I think also purchase some other coin alongwith Stellar. If the price of the stellar goes down then your lost will be minimum.

If you see the stellar coin price is down, you can buy more stellar amounts, but be careful because that price can get down for more without you know so you should analyze before you buy. The stellar price will be down if bitcoin price is down, and no matter how deep the bitcoin price down, the stellar will get down for deeper too. I guess that we still have time to buy more stellar at a low price because bitcoin does not increase so high, and I think the trend of bitcoin is still down.

One year investement in Stellar I think will be profitable.

I doubt that the price will tank further. Stellar has a major partnership with IBM and I know that IBM has invested heavily in XLM. You need to be really strict though as you might lose even half of your investment before it starts going up again.

I can easily predict you will double your money at some point, as many are waiting for an alt-season sometime in 2020.

The price of stellar lumens is at a low, and I don't think it will rally by itself. It needs some kind of external market force.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

Stellar has a lot of customers and maybe they will have more in the future. So I think you can add XRP in your portfolio. Nice Choice!

11 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Stellar has a lot of customers and maybe they will have more in the future. So I think you can add XRP in your portfolio. Nice Choice!

Thank you for your advice, yes you are right Stellar will have more in the future value, so I always buy if there is idle money (around $ 10) to increase the balance in the wallet. Of course, XRP is also very profitable for long-term investment.

9 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think if you are having 300$ invest in some solid coins like Zcash, ethereum, monero or ripple. They have a good chance of spiking the price to a higher value in very short time. They have low market cap and has a good project that will be useful in the future. Stellar has more circulating supply and it's price will not spike that much.

Thanks for your suggestions bro, Stellar has more circulating supply and it's price will not spike that much. But I bought Stellar at the end of November at a price of $ 0.05570 and now it has dropped to $ 0.045165 (Loss) for Ethereum and Ripple, I store it for investment. but not for Zcash and monero. Good luck. bro

I wouldn't bother with stellar, because it's a garbage project and it's a coin that's not going to have any significant value, not in a year, not in 20 years.  If you've got $500 to invest in crypto, just buy bitcoin, Dash, Neo, or some other coin with a future.  It doesn't matter if stellar is ranked high on cmc.  That's because there's a crazy number of coins in circulation.  It's not worth your money.

55 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

xlm has great team but very bad year for xlm 2019 because its price goes very low and we hopeful that xlm perform very well on 2020.its price now very low .

Yeah, you're right, 2019 was a bad year for XLM, maybe because of the small volume and low demand, so the price dropped. but I hope in the new year 2020 will be better, at least the price of XLM can reach $ 0.1.

Just now, Agios said:

Yeah, you're right, 2019 was a bad year for XLM, maybe because of the small volume and low demand, so the price dropped. but I hope in the new year 2020 will be better, at least the price of XLM can reach $ 0.1.

I already sold all of my xlm becouse i was so scared of dumping the price and it looks continues this days.ihope you will earn here as this 2020 gives hopes to all crypto currency and token coin holders ihope we will gain profits this time goodluck baddy

2 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

Stellar is a good coin, it is one of the best altcoins to invest in, which can bring you a good profit if you take the good opportunity.

yea but its a coin with a big market cap so you will have to wait for a long time for it to be profitable and the fact they did a 250 million coin airdrop has affected the price badly.

1 hour ago, gordoncrypto said:

My advice to you is to look at its historical data, establish an average of where it started, where it was a few months ago, and where it is now. Decide the low point you want to buy $300, and go ahead and determine a profit to sell. It is fine to plan to hold a year, but what you don't want to do is watch it go way up, come back down, and then sell at the same value or lower than where you started. If it goes up substantially in 1, 2, 7 months from now, I personally would grab a profit.

Thanks for your advice to look at Stellar historical data, and when the purchase price is done, of course I don't want to sell at the same price especially with prices below the purchase price, so maybe I should wait for Stellar prices to rise.

Yes you should. Stellar became popular day by day. You can invest on stellar and hold it for 1 year. Then you will be very profitable. Last year stellar has shown its power. And 2020 will the best for stellar.

I don't know about long term, but  you can buy it. and When price will go up then you can sell and get good profit. But i don't know more about steller.