Should I invest in Stellar? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Should I invest in Stellar?

First of all, please care about your term. I think most of the members have misconception about stellar. Stellar is blockchain network. I assume topic creator is trying to cite Stellar Lumen(XLM). I am not that expert to give financial advise but I think investing in XLM may not hurt us. 

If you plan to invest in stella at the moment, I do not recommend it, it is a cryptocurrency that has maintained its value and I do not think it will go up much

You have a chance that it is the best chance to buy now before its price increases and after that you have regret and despair, the price is now in the range of $ 0.07 but this advice it's not imposed on you or anybody

What Stellar is doing is something interesting but it doesn't quite convince me since being an idealistic project it has or can have many risks when investing this can turn into a bubble and then burst and take all of us inside to crash against the floor but in itself according to the graphs I would not enter it maybe I regret it but it is very risky and it is a risk that I do not want to run

While investing in the crypto market, it doesn’t take long before you run across Stellar Lumens. This unique cryptocurrency features a rocket ship blasting off as its logo and a catchy name that makes you envision futuristic space travel. Aside from their savvy marketing, Stellar brings a lot to the cryptocurrency sector.

Stellar is a distributed payment infrastructure that features an open-source code. The platform entered the market with the goal to facilitate a more streamlined approach to international money transfers such as remittance payments. Today, the Stellar ecosystem is known for its affordable, fast, and reliable transfer capabilities. Specifically, the platform facilitates frictionless cross-border transactions.

What are Stellar Lumens?
Unlike its main competitor in the market, Ripple, Stellar focuses on the needs of the individual rather than large financial institutions. In this manner, the platform is able to seamlessly connect individuals, institutions, and payment systems throughout the world. Today, the platform consists of an international consortium of individuals and entities located in every region.

The author is your decision to invest or not, I would wait for the price reduction on your pestle.

Edited by CryptoTrade

I suggest you invest in Stella, as Stellar is the central currency linked to Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin was higher than before, the consequences for Stellar would automatically increase and the price would be the same as Bitcoin. good luck

I suppose that you have already invested but I have always recommended not to make individual investments, try to divide your portfolio so that you have more opportunities to take advantage, for example, If two of the currencies rise in price and another falls, you are still in profit or equal, something That would not happen if you have all your money in one currency.

Regarding XLM, I think it is a good currency to have in your portfolio but not to hold, to trade eventually is fine.

Yes, the Stellar Lumens is in the top 10 cryptocurrencies and has recently grown significantly compared to the growth rate at the beginning. Also, according to market analysts, XLM is actually a good investment.

I don't think this is a good decision if you want to invest your money find good new strat up and waiting for year 

The traditional approach Stellar is supported by two of the largest institutes in the world, IBM and Deloitte. That means this project will always exist. I think it will not be lost when the investment is made. After the upcoming US elections, Stellar's upward move is inevitable.

It would not be a bad idea to invest in this currency, but most likely you will invest a moderate amount, for example 5 dollars, the idea is that it is a "test" so that you can clearly see if you have profits or losses. I have heard references to this coin and the truth is good. Take the opportunity to invest there.

Stellar Is the same project that first launched its start-up company for beginners, and then did not perform anything according to the classic scenario? I don't know, I have a negative attitude to such projects for a long time. Do not be fooled by attractive prices, in the end you are likely to be left with nothing.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:59 AM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

I'll be honest with you. Investing in long-term cryptos is very profitable, I just have to say that the market is almost impossible to predict. What if it is very certain that in general all cryptocurrencies rise in price over time. Right now that we are at the end of the year it is a very good time to invest and in the month of January try to sell the cryptocurrencies that you acquire.

• +2 1

I don't see good reason why you should invest in stellar coin because the coin is not stable the price can still decrease. I think you should invest in more valuable coin. 

Stellar certainly is good for investment since the development and it's business strategies are solid but if you would like to make as much of a profit as possible - in that case Bitcoin is probably the best option.

This coin is good, I have just checked coinmarketcap to check if the coin is good, I see the coin to be good after making certain analyses. But, no coin will be good do people that do not know how to analyze coins. We have to learn it so that we can buy and sell coins at the right time. 

Stellar is one of the best coins right now. You can invest at stellar for lomg time investment. I hope the price will be increased more and more and you will be profitable. Stellar is a very well developed currency so you can go for stellar        

• +1 1

Investing in stellar isnot a good idea because the price of stellar is going down day by day. It is relatable with the price of btc. So in my opinion it will not suitable for long term investment    

Stellar is good for investment. I will not advise you to invest. You can invest on your own risk because if I advise you to invest in stellar and you lost your money or you don't get profit from your investment. You will blame me. Try your luck. All the best. 

Yes 1000% safe and secure ,you should have no doubt about stellar.There is less than 5% chance of lossing money and about 95% chance of wining an profitable money in Stellar. I'm also using this ,so don't worry about this.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:59 AM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

Stellar is a good project with lots of potential for growth. It should be a good investment long term.

I do not know much about how the price of XLM goes, but it is a good coin in terms of use, it is got low transaction fees and fast transactions as well, people should real start to take this coins seriously and i'm sure in time they will, and if they do demand increases and the price increases. So i can not say if the coin would give you profit now but in short is has got potential.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да тоже нужно попробовать клеймить 1 месяц, может что-то измениться, а таймер да как видим подходит к концу, где скорее всего будут новые задания, а старые будут недоступны.  Нашёл таблицу лидеров, а там картина сильно изменилась, не хило они выросли то.  
    • I wanted to quickly share some exciting news with you! I recently received an email from Apple Coin, inviting me to join their exclusive waiting list. 📧  Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of a revolutionary platform in the cryptocurrency space! If you haven't received the email yet, worry not! You can access the official platform and join the waiting list by clicking on the link below: Official Platform Link Be sure to secure your spot early and stay ahead of the curve with Apple Coin. Let's embark on this exciting journey together! 🌟            
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • После положительной динамики по инвестиционным продуктам в цифровые активы на прошлой неделе, 29 апреля спотовые биткойн-ETF снова показали отток капитала.  По данным SoSoValue , 11 спотовых ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) в США зафиксировали совокупный однодневный отток в размере $51,53 млн.  Фонд GBTC Grayscale был отодвинут на второй план другим игроком. В то время как GBTC отметила выводы на сумму 24,66 миллиона долларов, инвесторы вывели 31,34 миллиона долларов из BTC ETF ARK 21Shares. Спотовый биткойн-ETF Fidelity также показал отток в размере 6,85 миллиона долларов. Между тем, пять эмитентов, включая фонд IBIT компании BlackRock, не привлекли средств. BlackRock обогнал Grayscale и стал новым лидером рынка спотовых BTC ETF и имеет всего на 2 миллиарда долларов меньше, чем GBTC, несмотря на то, что дебютировал более чем через 10 лет после действующего лидера.  Последние торговые данные ознаменовали четырехдневную полосу отсутствия новых средств в фонд BlackRock. Это произошло после 71 дня ежедневных притоков, которые  подняли  IBIT выше конкурирующих фондов. Более того, эксперт ETF Эрик Балчунас  отметил  , что эта тенденция не является чем-то необычным для Уолл-стрит.    Биткойн не испугал отток спотовых ETF и затишье в цене после халвинга Согласно CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торговался ниже 61 000 долларов и снизился более чем на 12% за последний месяц из-за коррекции рынка, после халвинга.  Более широкий рынок криптовалют коррелировал с ценовым движением BTC,  оценки альткойнов застопорились, а общая капитализация рынка криптовалют упала ниже 2,3 триллиона долларов.  Флэтное движение криптовалюты не является чем- то новым после халвинга, но спекуляций о состоянии рынка предостаточно. Генеральный директор Storm Labs Сунил Сриватса заявил, что бычий рост продолжается.    Ежемесячный график цен BTC | Источник: CoinMarketCap.
    • Биткоин - это криптовалюта, созданная в 2009 году неким или неизвестной группой людей под псевдонимом Сатоши Накамото. Одной из ключевых особенностей биткоина является его ограниченная эмиссия. В отличие от традиционных валют, которые контролируются правительствами и центральными банками, биткойн не имеет централизованного эмитента и его эмиссия строго ограничена протоколом.   Всего в сети биткоина может быть создано не более 21 миллиона монет. Это количество было установлено Сатоши Накамото при запуске криптовалюты и оно математически обусловлено алгоритмом добычи биткоинов (майнинг).   Каждые 10 минут в сети биткоина формируется новый блок, содержащий транзакции пользователей. За создание блока майнеры получают вознаграждение в виде новых биткоинов, уже существующих монет и комиссий за проведенные транзакции. По мере того, как новые блоки добавляются в блокчейн, количество эмитированных биткоинов увеличивается, но не превышает установленный предел.   Таким образом, эмиссия биткоина характеризуется не только ограниченным объемом монет, но и постепенным уменьшением вознаграждения для майнеров с течением времени. Этот механизм инфляции приводит к тому, что биткойн является децентрализованным и дефляционным активом, что делает его привлекательным для инвесторов и пользователей по всему миру.
    • 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.6% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10260 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.2% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9682 USDT Наш сайт.    
    • Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating