How to keep your account secured - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Strong passwords must be set for all personal accounts, especially accounts on trading platforms.
My friend almost hit his account on one of the trading platforms, so he activated the 2FA security system.

Nicely written with easy to understand tips and guidelines. Commonly, most of users commit the same mistakes that they create easy to remember password for example their name plus surname, their DOB , Pet's name etc but if they create some strongest password by mixing numbers, special characters, lowercase or uppercase numbers, hackers have to face a hard time to guess someone's password. Also do  not forget to enable 2FA security to add extra security layers. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

I have heard from some skilled and experienced people that this forum is very safe. Your post will play a very important role in keeping your account more safe. Those who need extra security of account thy guys can try it.  

• Useful or interesting 1

What happened yesterday on Twitter is a good example of the possibility of penetration of the social platforms.
Among the methods that you mentioned in your post and most importantly not to open links or unknown channels is the main cause of exposure to the breach.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the passwords that have your name and have your maybe phone number are the most common and can be hacked easily this is followed by the passwords such as your date of birth or your girfriends or your boyfriend or even password from your childs name and date of birth that could be really bad for you

• +1 3
  • +4 1

To preserve the money and the accounts that contain these funds, first, we must use different accounts with different passwords for each trading platform we use and in addition Therefore, the two-factor authentication feature must be enabled And third, you should stay away from activating documents, kyc for AirDrops or unknown websites.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Thank you for sharing useful information, as what I always see on some advice of another blogger, in order for us to have a secured account. We should always use strong passwords. The mixture of letters, numbers, and characters are good fo your password and also use different passwords for your different accounts.

• +1 2

I really don't like to write my real personal information in all sites. I will use my real information only in legit sites like in this forum, yobit exchange and other projects which are legit.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Since we work in online we need to be aware most about our account and wallet because its most important.. There has a lot of way to secure your account.. Like if you want to Secure your cryptotalk account then you must set up a unique password and to be more secure you can enable the 2fa security system of this forum..               

Most the crypto websites or app are using Two factors verification which is all controlled through mobile phone. So ots to increase our security.  Please enable that feature if it is available. Because safety is the priority. I will not suggest the way some platform recommend to create password. 

When I tried to register on the forum, I was asked to have a strong password and include upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols

There are people trying to sneak and take your account, so the password must be strong

• +3 1

If you haven't done so, go to your yobit security options and turn-on 2fa. It is always recommended and will save you from a lot of trouble. Simple passwords can easily be broken as well as more complex ones. There are many brute-force applications that do that. Although email verification is also needed so with that and 2fa it will be extremely difficult.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Also don't give your private information like account username and pasaword to those person you don't know. 

When you have a doubt that they will do something bad much better to ignore or stop talking with them. 

They say, your first doubt is sometimes true. That is why if someone asked for any information to you and you doubt that he's scam or something that might do a bad for you, avoid them for your safety..

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sometime we will used common password , that's is easy to be tracked .

I also used combination of character , number and different different symbol . A tight password always keep our account safe from hackers .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I'm doing that style and that's really works. 

So far I never encountered getting hack by those who have not so good intentions because I use different combinations in my account password which really helps me to avoid those kind of people. 

Very well said, using different combinations of letters, numbers and characters are good ideas for your password besides that, do not tell it to other people and even with your family. Just keep it on yourself and do not ever give to any website your identity.

This is excellent information on how to make a strong password. I think that for this reason the password is generally accompanied now with a degree of strength where the site tells you if you have a strong or weak password. And there are also many sites that ask you to ensure that you password meets certain criteria such as capital letters, numbers and symbols. This also increases the strength of your password. The key lies in finding a password that you can remember, and to do this you generally have a common theme in your password or perhaps you use a password manager. Security is a huge concern on many sites, and passwords are a way to keep us safe. 

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

And also the use of different accounts for the platforms that the trader uses and the activation of the two-factor authentication is also important, in addition to not sharing information with strangers or any untrusted person. Also, save emails and passwords in different places and in several copies, and it is preferable to write them on paper as well and save them.

Cryptocurrency hackers are wise and they have many techniques they use in order to cheat people in cryptoworld especially the newbies who don't have much experience on crypto and on how to keep there accounts strong and secured. To make your account more secured make sure you make use of strong and password in such a way that the password carries different characters which should include small letters, capital letters, numbers mixed together because by that it will be very difficult for hackers to access your account, a typical example should be like this:- AlEx@nder7150.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, guatazoo said:

In order to make your account secure, first of all try to set all security options that's have been listed to the platform, such as strong passwords and 2fa security, then do not save your details online. 

If you are not  aware about YOUR account then 2fa security system also cant help you up to make your account Secure.. Also using 2fa security system is risky because if you lose your privets key then its hard to recovered which can lead YOUR account in lose.. To make your account secure you must use strong password and never save it in phone.. After done your activity you must log out..                         

Keeping our accounts secure is important and entering a difficult password containing symbols capitals and numbers is very important to decrease the possibility of a successful brute force attack by a hacker using these tools. Also important is 2fa authentication that we should be using where it is availbale.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice I will keep it in mind and create difficult passwords. I have been doing it and I am also using different passwords for every required registration.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Maintaining your account indeed it's what you should give utmost concerned to, because your account is your everything and try by all means to maintain the standard of hidden your privacy. As it belongs to you and you alone. It's not a details meant to share with strangers or anyone. 

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 2

Good educative post. I learn a lot from your post which can help me to secure my accounts but I want to also informed my mates that we should never disclosed our password with anyone so that No one can take advantage of that to hacked our accounts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

It is hard to make password for each websites  differently and more difficult to keep them in mind so I always use same password fr each website.

Thank you for this and it may be that you are very correct about the passwords the normal people use to access their devices and websites. I never use names or other private information as these are the first that a hacker would look for.

• +1 1