How to keep your account secured - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Thanks for creating very helpful post my dear. Protecting of our cryptotalk accounts from scammers is our first priority. For this purpose your password must be very strong in cryptotalk as well as any crypto sites. And most important use all the features given for high security in any site. So dear your tips are very great for creating unique password.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes the password must be so strong that it can't be cracked by the hackers if you keep the common password then your account might be at high risk. So always create those kind of password which only you can remember but not others 😅

@Kenciuu Dear friend thanks for this helpful information you have shared on how we can secure our accounts mostly crypto ones that are vulnerable to hackers and all the suggestion or advice you have given are right, also needs to be taken into consideration to reduce chances of getting hacked.

yea most people nowadays are too lazy to come up with a password and that's why their accounts always get hacked, i try my best to make my password as complicated as possible because losing is never fun.

• +1 1

Step 1: Do a Security Checkup

Add or update account recovery options. ...

Remove risky access to your data. ...

Turn on screen locks. ...

Update your browser. ...

Update your operating system. ...

Update your apps. ...

Manage your passwords. ...

Help protect your password from hackers.

i think people who dont put any effort into their password are only putting themselves in danger, your security is the most important thing if you are entering a dangerous world such as crypto.

We all have to be wise whenever we are creating account in every site we visit by making use of strong password which will contain numbers and various characters which will be difficult for hackers and scammers to detect because using simple password is one of the reasons why hackers easily hack our account, so make use of strong password to keep your accounts safer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks @Kenciuu for explaining this to us.

Strong password is really important for your security.Suppose if you made made 1000 or more DOLLARS and secured it in an online account and some one hacked you than all of your money will be lost.I also like to add one more thing to your topic @Kenciuu that we can protect our password from hackers if we use a space in our password.Like (kenciuu  ).I have used two spaces in this password.If the hacker succeeds to hack your password then he will know only whats written he can't see space so your password is protected.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

First of all u shoul use upper and lower case symbols + numbers. That will garanteed that u account wont be hacked.Next step is ofcourse 2fa. That will help u to secure acc by 200%. And no one will hack u acc till they have your telephon

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you .. It is necessary to give the members an idea of how to penetrate .. It is done through social engineering .. that is, expecting to know your password from your life or your birthday for example..or through software that predicts the word .. so we have to make it very long

On 27.06.2020 at 09:39, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

It is very usefull information! Thank you. I am also advise to use google password generator, it is very convenient service.

Yobit has two way to which you can be able to put up your security and the right idea is to make sure that you lock up your passwrods and codes well the right perfect one is to make sure that you print them .

Always put up a password as a sentence, its the hardest for anyone to guess what is the sentence you have written , and do say sentences such as I love my wife and such , those are so easy to crack , put up a sentence of something you know in your heart but not easily known by anyone out there, even your own family

Do you seriously think that someone is going to waste time and energy to hack your account?  And what then, how much benefit it will bring him.

How to keep your account safe on Forex platforms
You must be familiar with the basics of forex and you must set yourself achievable trading goals and adopt a clear strategy. What is necessary is to use stop-loss orders, and be careful to risk the full amount that you own, as you must be calm and never be excited. It is absolutely essential to choose a reliable Forex broker and from time to time you should read a lot about Forex

Do not be concerned sibling the actual discussion board here's truly safe as well as secure! Plus they prohibited anybody to try and key to somebody accounts with increased compared to 3 attempts!

For instance: in the event that somebody wishes to sign up for arbitrarily accounts as well as attempt four security passwords then your sign in with this accounts is going to be secured plus they additionally delivered information in your E-mail in order to notify a person relating to this.

• +1 1

Creating a good password will greatly protect you from potential hackers .You can use simple ciphers, for example the Vigenère Cipher

You have given us a very important lesson about our passwords. We need to make them very strong and in a way that we remember them, we have to use different passwords for our websites and maybe different usernames too and emails. We have to store these safe and maybe use a password manager tool to be secure.

• +1 1

Exactly the password must be difficult and I suggest for more than 8-9 characters. We must include small and big alphabet, numbers, and symbols in our password.

And I do recommend not to use password manager as they may get hacked or comprised and all our accounts will get hacked at once. So if we could use a notebook that would be perfect for the private keys and password but we must keep them safely in secret place.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking, and I think it must be a strong password that includes uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers and we should not to share it with any person or site. 

Shielding an account with the information provided is the best way to avoid scams, apart from a good password, use two-factor authentication

usa 2 factor, recomiendo usar Authy en vez de 2Factor de google.. ya me han pasado malas experiencias con el segundo,

Do not open any suspicious links, shortlinks or qr-codes etc... Even if it's from your friend or close persons!!! Remember - much easier to fool user than crack any wallet

I think that the safety factor is weak now for some sites, especially those that allow trading. Therefore, everyone should pay attention to their accounts and their own secret numbers, and follow-up adherence to the rules of security sites and be very careful on that. Thank you for this post, it is a good warning for many users .

• Useful or interesting 1