How to keep your account secured - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Your information was also very good. With this kind of information we will be able to keep our site very safe. Also, this site has a lot of security which will allow us to keep our account in good condition.

Thanks for providing us with updates but I want to emphasise on something is that when creating strong password make sure you write it down on a safe place in case you forget or you clear the data in your browser or any circumstance that might warrant.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:09 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Thank you for sharing. This is a good post for me and for all beginner. Set an easy combination of password will definitely help us to save our assets from scammers. But there is also a weak points, which is called Greediness. We should control our emotions because scammers say all type of scheme . But we should understand the fact the nothing come for free , we have to do something to earn something. We should take care of both the steps . Sets a combination of password as you said and control our emotions.

• +3 1

This is an important topic partner because this can help us improve the security of our various accounts whether in this forum or other sites. I will further advise us to always make use of combinations of letters and numbers including various characters like @,$,? While forming a password but make sure you save it somewhere else incase you forgot it someday.

• +2 1

The security of our account is first priority. And cryptotalk forum also help us to create strong password by applying rules. And you also suggest very important points which is very helpful in security of our accounts. Good post

Well that is good post I am facing this type of comments that my account is using others I forgot my password I can't access to my account if your account is secure you will not face this type of problems you should to make your password strong and uppercase and lowercase use some special characters so so that will not be e used by others and remember your password must.. thanks

• +1 1

I always say the best password you can ever create is not that of your name, or related to the date of your birth, your relative of loves name , no the best is to create a sentence, known only to you and let it have numbers and in the end memorise it and let it be a little bit longer say about 5 words and let it have numbers say you can write Obamabecamepresidentin2008, Thats a perfect password that no body can even trying to imagine what it is , but thats an example create your own.

• +1 1

I never know I am need a stronk passwrod like that I am had simple but with number and symbol too but it looks that you are right about this and I am have to change mine to a stronker one. I have feel safety with yobit exchange and have read about it that it is the most safe exchange top one and I trust it that I will make some trade there after I find that they have the link/btc pair that I trade more often.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We have to make difficult passwords that are hard to guess but easy for us to remember. Security of our password is very important and we learn this now in school but many do not know how easy it is to break this and still use their name or easy combinations or their dogs name as a password and their birthday. Don't use that and if you do you have to change letters and numbers in a way that you will not forget.

• +1 1

I put many complex passwords in my accounts because they contain money and I do not want anyone to penetrate my account and steal money from it because of a weak password that I put!

• Useful or interesting 2

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I put many complex passwords in my accounts because they contain money and I do not want anyone to penetrate my account and steal money from it because of a weak password that I put!

In this internet age anything not safe if we store our crypto assets in wallet, are we use digital money apps mobile banking then use strong passwords, and use different password for different purpose, if we use same password for every wallet and if anyone breaks our password then our total money stolen.

• +3 1

Thank you brother for giving a great information but in my opinion this forum is secured safely which will not allow any hackers to get access in our profile just keep in mind always create a strong password.

Very well information. Thank you for posting such information which will be useful for others.. We must create a password which is strong and not related to your details. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Always post according to crypto guidelines and forum rules.  All posts have to be innovative.  The post has to be done in a way that is easy for everyone to understand.  The post should always be done where the crypto is about.  Then you will be protected from Warning Point.

You talk about a important issue in this topic. I am agree with you that many of them loss there money because of week password .

First you should make a strong password then turn 2fa security. 

Turn on email verification. 

If you make these setting your account will be safe. 

This is a very good and informative post. Thank you dear for posting this kind of topic. Specially this is very helpful for the beginners. Now we know what kind of password and combination we need to use for better security. Also it will help to make a strong password. 

Thank you for sharing this kind of stuff to us. Because people can be benefited through this specially the newbies. They can avoid the mistakes by which they can be scammed or hacked. Securing the password is the most important thing to walk into this virtual world. So try to make it quite tough and secure. 

• +1 1

Your post is very useful and will help many. And I think that security should be our priority, and for that we must be careful when creating our accounts, and I don't think it's a good idea to keep changing your password, in addition to wasting time, you can forget your password. Therefore, the best thing to do is to create a password that is easy to remember and not to use common passwords, such as name, phone number, date of birth. try to make one that is easy for you and difficult for others.

Good advice on passwords. Easy passwords that are only a small word and numbers can be broken easy too with password cracking tools that are available since decades. Imagine with the cpu power today, even some hard passwords can be broken very easy. So make your passwords hard and change them often too.

• +2 1

Nowadays in internet,there are many hacker who want to hack our many data.But we should be careful of it.For secure our account, we maintain our password very unique. As like in password we can use symbol,number, character also. Thats why our account cannot be hacked so easily. Also we can use 2fa verification to secure our account.

• +3 1

First of all we should not allowed to anyone to create your account and the most important don't tell them your password. Because specially the begginers would be grapped into the scammers easily and they stole their wallets easily. And  also the strong password is very important because the scammers easily approch to our account. For this I advice you to activate the 2fa feature for your account.

On 9/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, Saj555 said:

They can avoid the mistakes by which they can be scammed or hacked. Securing the password is the most important thing to walk into this virtual world. So try to make it quite tough and secure. 

Sophisticated password or whatever one may call it really play a greater role in keeping one account safe and strongly secured from any attempt of attacks provided the seeds or confidential details are kept secretly or hidden from the public. Which is why I would said the security and strongness may also depends on the owner of the accounts looking at it from another view of point.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Sophisticated password or whatever one may call it really play a greater role in keeping one account safe and strongly secured from any attempt of attacks provided the seeds or confidential details are kept secretly or hidden from the public. Which is why I would said the security and strongness may also depends on the owner of the accounts looking at it from another view of point.

@Guru2050 IF  you too much worry about the security system of your account then i suggest you to use cold wallet Becuase its the only wallet that can keep your funds safe as it privets key always remain in offline.. Also whenever you going to do transaction by cold wallet,you must need to use privet key.. Again if you talk about different site account safety then its enough to use strong password with 2fa security system..                     

• +3 1