New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

@Desais what if someone quote you twice or more in a single topic, can you as well give that same person more than one(1) like in that topic?. Please help me rectify this issue.

I think @Desais had get you cleared from his above explanation that you can give as many ratings you can in any topic but make sure there is interval of minutes between each post you find useful. The only violation is given all posts a rate in just a single minutes which is randomly. 

11 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I think @Desais had get you cleared from his above explanation that you can give as many ratings you can in any topic but make sure there is interval of minutes between each post you find useful. The only violation is given all posts a rate in just a single minutes which is randomly. 

Not only me but many members are having this type of problem but they are afraid to ask because they feel they can receive a warning point for asking such silly questions but it is not to me and that is why I decided to ask and now I am certified.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/18/2020 at 11:29 AM, Projectcrypto said:

@Desais what if someone quote you twice or more in a single topic, can you as well give that same person more than one(1) like in that topic?. Please help me rectify this issue.

There isn't limit to number of likes or ratings you can give a particular member as long as you are sure you aren't being dishonest with it. I have engaged in conversations with members on a single topic and I give ratings to most of them deservingly, to the same person but on a different comment, once I find it useful. I believe the forum won't hold you for that. And that is what Desais meant above.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

There isn't limit to number of likes or ratings you can give a particular member as long as you are sure you aren't being dishonest with it. I have engaged in conversations with members on a single topic and I give ratings to most of them deservingly, to the same person but on a different comment, once I find it useful. I believe the forum won't hold you for that. And that is what Desais meant above.

I am clear with that mate, I really appreciate your concern in this issue and I hope we keep helping each other this way in every section of the forum so that the forum will be a better environment for learning.

• +1 4

BetFury                                                   

On 8/19/2020 at 2:07 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Not only me but many members are having this type of problem but they are afraid to ask because they feel they can receive a warning point for asking such silly questions but it is not to me and that is why I decided to ask and now I am certified.

Don't be afraid to ask, this is why we're here to answer questions, it's advisable to just read a few pages of the topic, so that the questions aren't repeated, since we have already answered many of them.
There is even a special topic for communicating with the administration and you can ask any question there.
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/55628-dialogue-with-the-administration/

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

6 hours ago, Desais said:

Don't be afraid to ask, this is why we're here to answer questions, it's advisable to just read a few pages of the topic, so that the questions aren't repeated, since we have already answered many of them.
There is even a special topic for communicating with the administration and you can ask any question there.
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/55628-dialogue-with-the-administration/

And I never  knew of this section since I joined this great forum. To everyone reading this is  post, this is one of the advantages of asking questions as you can all see I have been notified about what I was not aware of despite being a member of this forum for a long time, so we shouldn't be afraid to ask once we have the moderators to guid us through. Thank you ones again sir.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

I need to reads a lot just to understand how this system to work as i am new in here. I am glad manage link my uid to yobit and hope i can contribute and learn something in here while searching some information.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, bxipp said:

I need to reads a lot just to understand how this system to work as i am new in here. I am glad manage link my uid to yobit and hope i can contribute and learn something in here while searching some information.

Hi that is very nice you have did a good work. There are more section and sufficient topics for you to post and send replies to friends topic or post therefore try to also read this soon so that you can know about how to use the forum rules to be more safe. We are here to also give you a guide

15 hours ago, SilverF said:

Good morning, I have a question about the AVG rate, I understand that the number that is marked in Yobit is a general scale between positive and negative points, so my question is why the negative points prevail over the positive ones?  I just noticed that I received 12 reputation points 10 of them positive, only 2 negative and immediately my AVG was placed at -0, why does this happen?

From my knowledge i think that the average depends on the level of the rating that you receive as well. For example if you receive five +1 ratings, then you have a total of +5. However if you then receive one -5 rating, your average will become 0, because +5 + (-5) = 0. Therefore it is important to note the level of the rating that you receive as this is what is important in determining the average. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

47 minutes ago, SilverF said:

I understand what you are saying but the accounts could not match, because this is my case: I received 10 reputation points, the majority are +1 or +3, therefore I do not understand how a -2 can change the rate so much, and although with  the hours was again positive, I would like to know how it really works, it's just curiosity.

Hello @SilverF ,your question is already answered here. Got Avg.Rate=Sum of all ratings you received÷their number.Check it out. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Hello sir @Desais as of know, the "send to my talk balance" is not working, is this problem may be fixed as soon as possible? Because tommorow is now September and many members here are waiting for the open trade for talk token, i hope you will respond.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Hello sir @Desais as of know, the "send to my talk balance" is not working, is this problem may be fixed as soon as possible? Because tommorow is now September and many members here are waiting for the open trade for talk token, i hope you will respond.

This property is linked to the token and the currency cannot be taken out into trading without the feature being repaired, so I expect it to return to work very soon.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Trade for Talk token is delayed until 15 october.
Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days.

clarification - payment in BTC will be in addition to tokens, not instead of

Update 02.09.2020
According to the latest data from tech. team has information that payment in btc will be only for posts with a positive rating. This is not yet final information and statistics are being studied and may be for neutral posts (but not yet planned) later will be known in more detail ~ by Friday.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 14

9 minutes ago, Desais said:

Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days.

Thank you for the update sir but I will want you to give us more explanation about the BTC payment that you said will begin in few days coming because I don't understand you clearly, is it that we will now start to be receiving Satoshi for payment after our post have been verified in 7 days time or what do you mean exactly sir?

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, Desais said:

Thank you sir for the updates 🙏

My question right now which I am confuse of is,

1. Do our post need to be rate before receiving our btc for each post we create?

2. How many post will be needed for daily payment?

3. Do we still receive payments for ratings in btc?

4. How long will it take for each payment of satoshi. Daily or weekly?

5. Is payment for BTC continue with previous method of payments and post?

6. Are we to use the previous link yobit.net/en/payperpost to receive payments for BTC?

7. How many Satoshi will we receive per post and rating in btc ?

8. Payments in BTC regarding newbies how about their payments do they also accept payments for btc although they couldn't link there Account via the old cryptotalk campaign?

9. will the doubling of our earning when we use all 50 ratings still be applicable for the btc payments?

We need clear explanation about all this questions sir🙏

Edited by Babubu609

12 minutes ago, Desais said:

Thanks for your efforts.. can you make the payment in btc more clear please!

how much the payment would be for each post and rate.. and what would the maximum number of posts and rates can we do everyday?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

33 minutes ago, Desais said:

Thanks for updates.But i am little bit confuse about new system. 

Will new system work on previous BTC payment method. Or their is some changes in it? 

Second i want to ask that what will be done with all talk tokens which we get?

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

37 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

what would the maximum number of posts and rates can we do everyday?

Same question is already asked please stay tuned for response...🙏

23 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

23 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Second i want to ask that what will be done with all talk tokens which we get?

I think this is clear to everyone from the post that trade will be opened on 15th of October therefore we have to keep holding our talk coin and for more explanation he said 👇

Explanation: we shall be paid for both BTC and talk at same time while we post.

2 hours ago, Desais said:

I hope that you will provide us with more information about the new payment method. Will there be a return to payment by Bitcoin as before? We did not understand much what you mean. Please help us explain this in more detail. Thank you for telling us this news. We have been waiting for this currency to circulate for a long time.

2 hours ago, Desais said:

Question: Do we get paid retroactively in btc from 1st september or do you start paying from some point in the future?

I am not sure why 1.9 wasn't an option anymore but btc addition was a good choice and will cancel some fud.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Desais said:

Btc payments for msgs with positive rate on CryptoTalk Token will be enabled in the next few days

can we have more clarification? do you mean msgs in the Token forum in CryptoTalk? and msgs as in direct messages or also posts?

also in the FAQ you mentioned "Also for the created topic, you will get 50 TALK.", so if i create a topic i will get 50 TALK does this count towards my 20 posts per day limit?

Edited by ETheHedgehog
added another question
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have one question. Is my balance negative or positive? Yeah I see I have 795 posts but I do not know how a negative and positive balance is considered

forum1.JPG

• +5 1

So we need to wait more 1 months again for trade our talk token... But still we can invest OUR talk token and  get Interest so i think we should be MORE patience.. Again if new payment give us by btc then its again a good opportunity for us... Hope it Will be helpful for us               

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 9/1/2020 at 7:16 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

So we need to wait more 1 months again for trade our talk token... But still we can invest OUR talk token and  get Interest so i think we should be MORE patience.. Again if new payment give us by btc then its again a good opportunity for us... Hope it Will be helpful for us               

Yes friend @Dorjoy12 we need to wait a month & 15 days to trade our Talk tokens. The investbox can help us to increase our earned tokens, i hope we will have many benefits when the time reaches.

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Desais said:

Well thank you very much for this update, this is what we have been expecting at least to see, in order for us to know our fate regarding the opening of the TALK COIN trading.

Nothing to say much because already my fellow members has put forward the necessary questions to moderators, purposely for more clarification.

In addition for effective communication and mutual understandings to take place.

However I will like to use this medium personally to sincerely express my gratitude to incharge of this great forum including our indefatigable, untouchable and unshakeable moderators, in person of @epidemia, @Desais and @ayatoslaw etc for their unquantifiable efforts, working tirelessly day and night to ensure the smooth running of this forum.

Similarly to my fellow colleagues irrespective of levels, as usual I urge us to continue to be a good ambassador of cryptotalk forum, abide by the existing protocols and remain focus, dedicated and committed working hard to the best standard and as expected, for the benefits of all and for the progress of this forum.

Thank you all....

Looking forward to 15th October as stipulated👍👏👏... let's exercise more patient, together we shall all make it, leaving no one behind🤝🤝.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL🙏🙏.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1