New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

10 hours ago, rekter said:

Have you considered doing sort of "halving" on the token payments at some point? Or burning of the tokens used on advertising? It could be interesting way to create scarcity. And a way to reward the hodlers.

So far, the mechanics are not fully thought out and we are thinking about everything and listening to the users and maybe some of this will be implemented.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I have a question about the new payment systems. Is there any update on the sections monetized for payment ?

Previously, the Bounties, Airdrop and Off topic sections were not monetized but with an update on the payment system i wonder if the rules apply the same in the new systems.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

468x60-3.png

1 hour ago, Dmasked said:

I have a question about the new payment systems. Is there any update on the sections monetized for payment ?

Previously, the Bounties, Airdrop and Off topic sections were not monetized but with an update on the payment system i wonder if the rules apply the same in the new systems.

All requirements remain the same. Campaign rules have not changed. Only the coin of payment and the number of paid posts have changed.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 1

Nice to finally see some changes, but I am not sure how moderators will be able to deal with abuse.

Question I have is how many posts I can rate per day? Is it limited or unlimited?

Cheers

Also how long do we have to wait for self-moderating topics for higher ranked members?

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Update.
A new rule was added for testing.
If a user puts all 50 ratings in one day, the number of tokens for their posts will be doubled.
For example.
If today you put 50 likes and made 3 posts, then for these 3 posts you will get double the number of tokens. But I remind you that posts are not paid immediately, but after 7 days

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 20

48 minutes ago, Desais said:

Update.
If a user puts all 50 ratings in one day, the number of tokens for their posts will be doubled.
For example.
If today you put 50 likes and made 3 posts, then for these 3 posts you will get double the number of tokens. But I remind you that posts are not paid immediately, but after 7 days

Perhaps I think this will be a component of spam, as the moderator will not ask about every post why you like it, and therefore I think that no one will miss this opportunity and will start Random giveaway.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Update.
Payment for a new topic has been increased to 50 TALK.
Payment will be as with posts in 7 days.
Those who created topics a week ago, payment will be made.

Edited by Desais
  • +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 16

On 6/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, Desais said:

Update.
For example.

On 6/22/2020 at 9:34 PM, Desais said:

Update.

These are really like gifts for all the member.Now we will get 50 TALK for creating every topic which is five times more than previous and also we have the opportunity to make our earning double of a day.These extra rewards will surely increase our spirit to work more better here.Thanks a lot to the cryptotalk team.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

12 hours ago, Desais said:

Update.

@Desais It is an indication that you listen user's feedback too 😍 ! It will definitely encourage topic creators to create more constructive topics. Is there any limit for the topics that a single user can create in a day ? "Tutorial" section is a beauty on this forum, I am focused to create at least one topic in a week for this section. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Am loving this new mode of payment , how ever the value of the token will depend on how we want it to be released, we need to stock up lots of this tokens to make sure that you make something from it, we pray that at that release date you will be able to earn a lot from it, so very important we are able to  understand what goes.

• +2 2
  • +4 2

On 6/17/2020 at 9:56 PM, Brand1 said:

It is very good that we are watching after updates inside the forum but I have some questions please
What is the price of this currency at the present time and when can we start trading it for other currencies

The price of the currency is indefinite, that mean till 1. September none can predict what will be the price of Talk token. @Brand1 You can start trading with this token from September.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

On 6/23/2020 at 7:35 AM, Whited35 said:

@Desais It is an indication that you listen user's feedback too 😍 ! It will definitely encourage topic creators to create more constructive topics. Is there any limit for the topics that a single user can create in a day ? "Tutorial" section is a beauty on this forum, I am focused to create at least one topic in a week for this section. 

Yes, we listen to all users and try to make the forum as good as possible. As for the number of topics, there are no specific restrictions, but the main thing here is not the number but the quality. If we notice that the topic are not constructive or poorly quality and the creation of topic is being abused, we will punish such users.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Good day,

May I ask if someone rated me a negative reputation it can really affect my current reputations? 

For example I currently have a total of 155 reputations and someone rated me -5 does it mean my reputation will go 150?

Edited by Desais
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Good day,

May I ask if someone rated me a negative reputation it can really affect my current reputations? 

For example I currently have a total of 155 reputations and someone rated me -5 does it mean my reputation will go 150?

Good day, ratings affect your reputation depending on the rating you set, but any rating is +1 or -1 for your reputation and does not depend on the value of this rating.
For example, if you were given +5, you got +1 reputation.
P. S Do not need to quote the full post because it makes it difficult to scroll the page and prevents other users.
If you want to quote, you need to quote a separate part of the post by simply selecting this text with the mouse.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

obviously, the new system is great. It will help to participate more people in this forum. But after the new payment system started to work , i am having this problem. I can't  add my account with yobit. it show me this message. please help to solve this issue

Screenshot_2020-06-25 https yobitex net.png

• +1 3
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, Moneyguru said:

I have made post since 18 june but not yet paid, did you mean that we must evaluating other post to get paid? Thanks

You need to wait for the posts to be audited first. There is a certain procedure. Noone of us has been paid yet. Also from what I notice you still have just 7 posts. You need to finish 100 posts before you begin earning from this campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Update.
The button for transferring tokens to the balance is activated, you can now withdraw your tokens and the 1% investbox is also enabled

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 5

14 minutes ago, Desais said:

Update.
The button for transferring tokens to the balance is activated, you can now withdraw your tokens and the 1% investbox is also enabled

Thanks for the information, I want to ask you a question even though I know that it is unacceptable but do you think that the price of the new currency ( TALK)  will exceed 1000 Satoshi or that it will be lower?

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

17 minutes ago, fratrad said:

Nobody can know what the Talk token price will be when trading starts, maybe 1 sat maybe 100k sats. It depends on how many people wanna buy and sell it

I know that it is difficult to predict the price, but perhaps the officials of the forum have detailed information about the currency, as they can expect the price of the currency when entering the market.

• +1 3
  • +5 2

Why now it's impossible to see who exactly reacted on my post? I do not understand what was it made for. To not react in the reply or what? 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

On 6/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for the information, I want to ask you a question even though I know that it is unacceptable but do you think that the price of the new currency ( TALK)  will exceed 1000 Satoshi or that it will be lower?

Now we have absolutely no information about the price of the token and in the course of trading it will be set by the market based on demand. I can say that the token will be used and used in many places.
As for the price, my own reasoning says that the price is less than 1000sat but this is already clear, since before we could get for 30 posts = 30 000sat, now we have 50 ratings and if you put them you can get x2= 100 tokens, we have 20 posts that were evaluated for 10 tokens this is already 200 + for creating a topic 50 tokens, so the number of tokens per day is much higher than it was before, respectively, this will affect the price, but in the long term, I think it will be profitable.

19 hours ago, Tatiana said:

Why now it's impossible to see who exactly reacted on my post? I do not understand what was it made for. To not react in the reply or what? 

All ratings are anonymous and only moderators see who puts them, this is done in order to avoid a mutual war for negative ratings.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

4 minutes ago, Desais said:

Now we have absolutely no information about the price of the token and in the course of trading it will be set by the market based on demand. I can say that the token will be used and used in many places.
As for the price, my own reasoning says that the price is less than 1000sat but this is already clear, since before we could get for 30 posts = 30 000sat, now we have 50 ratings and if you put them you can get x2= 100 tokens, we have 20 posts that were evaluated for 10 tokens this is already 200 + for creating a topic 50 tokens, so the number of tokens per day is much higher than it was before, respectively, this will affect the price, but in the long term, I think it will be profitable.

All ratings are anonymous and only moderators see who puts them, this is done in order to avoid a mutual war for negative ratings.

thank you for your opinion and for making it clear , but what about the doubling the number of the tokens if we made 50 rate, i already did that last weak but my tokens hasnt doubled unfortanlly.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

On 6/27/2020 at 10:19 PM, Moneyguru said:

In my opinion, the price will be between 500-1000Sats , But from the information that i got, the demand of this TALK token will be high.

Yes mate iam also expecting 1000 satoshsis its really good prices for us, if its open more high then its really jackpot for us but don't expect high prices because its new token any think happen, some times our predictions fails.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

On 6/28/2020 at 6:52 PM, Desais said:

I didn't notice any negative trust war here, probably it simply passed me. Thank you for the explanation, now I see logic in those new rules. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3