New payment and rating system for the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

bro i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK  token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens , is the payment started ?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -3 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +5 7

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Posted (edited)

@Bigpat @Desais Thanks for the opportunity. Sir What About the New Members? Can we link our cryptotalk account to yobit ? the new payment system is going to be pretty cool . Are we allowed to enjoy it ?  

Edited by Alan007
mention
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

When will this method of payment be applied and is this method of payment for new members only or for all members and how much is 10 TALK versus bitcoin and can we trade it against bitcoin or other currenciesۑ in the Yobit platform or only this symbol of investment please clarify more I did not understand this new system

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I don't get it, this is for the new members or old members and when will we be able to withdraw old funds?

I have 25000 sat I need to withdraw very soon.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Signture  for rent 7$ per week

Finally there is something awesome about giving reputation to those who deserve them!

Thank you so much! ❤️

This will make the forum have more topics now, i just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this is a great incentive!

• +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Admin said for new users we will reback

Linking there accounts to the campaign 

So that newbie can now re use cryptotalk and work so good and getting earning 

• -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

So To receive payments with this new system, we must first make 100 posts and then from 101o we start to get paid? I don't really like this rate system it resemble very much with bitcointalk trust system...

• -4 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.png.9271e590cd76073873a8096619608978.png

Starting from today Yobit Exchange has opened new campaign for everyone, who haven’t participated before, but as well for old members!

https://yobit.net/ru/cryptotalk/

Very welcome! Have a nice discussions on our forum!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

111.png

Thanks for the new good strategies, we appreciate your effort to improve this forum! 

But i have a question about this @Desais After unlocking the button, you can add your tokens to the daily 1% investment box.
Would be able in september to send our talk tokens to our wallet and trade with it or we must send it to the invest box ?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106395-yobit-is-marketing-for-its-new-token-talk/

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? https://cryptotalk.org/topic/65581-cryptotalk-marketing-is-good/

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?https://cryptotalk.org/topic/42224-what-do-you-expect-from-cryptotalk-after-10-years/

Don't forget to give positive or negative rates for those who deserve that!

1 hour ago, cryptoya11 said:

What about who disabled from the first campaign or the new members (not in first campaign) are they able to enter the campaign also?

53 minutes ago, Alan007 said:

@Bigpat @Desais Thanks for the opportunity. Sir What About the New Members? Can we link our cryptotalk account to yobit ? the new payment system is going to be pretty cool . Are we allowed to enjoy it ?  

Also, for new users, we have re-enabled linking your forum account to payments on the exchange.

49 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

When will this method of payment be applied and is this method of payment for new members only or for all members and how much is 10 TALK versus bitcoin and can we trade it against bitcoin or other currenciesۑ in the Yobit platform or only this symbol of investment please clarify more I did not understand this new system

From now on, payment goes from btc - > TALK to all users, but don't worry about TALK will sell ads and there will be a lot of opportunities so in the long run it will be even better

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 9

100696281_2.png.b73173ee526f9de7554ca142640f7ef1.png

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Desais said:

1rate = 1 TALK, max = 50rates/day
1post = 10 TALK, max = 20posts/day

So let me get this straight. I get talk tokens just by rating posts that other members made, but do i also get them if someone rates my posts good? Or just by posting?

Also, i like that we can rate posts anonymously now. People were scared to give bad posting bad ratings before, let's see how this plays out.

And can i rate old topics again that i have rated long time ago? I feel like some of them are worth more then +1

Edited by rekter
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, Desais said:

From now on, payment goes from btc - > TALK to all users, but don't worry about TALK will sell ads and there will be a lot of opportunities so in the long run it will be even better

Thats well, I thought it's like The yobit tokens that not still more than week in the exchange, but if this is the system so it will be a new-famous system😁

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

bro i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK  token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens , is the payment started ?

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating

• -3 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, issa123h said:

But I want to ask admin 

Is this new payment system for new and 

Old accounts  or it is just for new users 

Who will use crypto talk please answer

Admin

I can see the payments is all for both the new and old accounts the new feature will be user friendly but in 2momths coming we need to work all for this days we shall enjoy it at end

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

yes payment is started, payments for posts with the new system are distributed after 7 days and based on the received Rating, payments for the rates given are almost instantaneous for that you see already some token talk

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.png.9271e590cd76073873a8096619608978.png

23 minutes ago, Alan007 said:

I'm having this problem.

Capture.JPG

Just enter your email, it should work like this

• -1 1
  • +5 2

Its going to be a great update for this forum . new members are now accepted . please dont violate the rules of this forum . thanks for the opputurnity.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

It is very good that we are watching after updates inside the forum but I have some questions please
What is the price of this currency at the present time and when can we start trading it for other currencies

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Thanks for accepting our accounts, but I didn't understand everything exactly and how much Talk is worth
How will we avoid some people who put a negative on everything

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Maybe I should suggest changing/removing the name under CryptoTalk.Org which is "Make posts and earn bitcoins!" Given this new campaign.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Maher111 said:

Changing the payment system is a distinct step, but we hope the administration will give us instructions on the price of the new currency. I have noticed that it will be launched in September, which means that we must wait for the start of trading in order to be able to earn.

Yes, but we must also continue to publish and all profits will be calculated. We will know more with time. I hope the price is good

• +5 1

I’m very excited for this new system hope they will benefit us as users , let’s make this place a better place.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

26 minutes ago, Maher111 said:

Changing the payment system is a distinct step, but we hope the administration will give us instructions on the price of the new currency. I have noticed that it will be launched in September, which means that we must wait for the start of trading in order to be able to earn.

Exactly 

I'm happy to be back on cryptotalk though. We'll have to wait till September to see how thr new payment works. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1