New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

9 hours ago, Desais said:

After unlocking the button, you can add your tokens to the daily 1% investment box.
We also plan to sell ads for tokens, paid raising of posts, upgrades/additional services.

@DesaisHonestly , I have been waiting changes like this for a long time which encourage users to create genuine posts and more natural discussions on this forum. Recently, I have found and reported some reputation cheaters who have excessively increased their reputations by using multiple shill accounts so I have following questions in my head now, 

• Is it true that we are allowed to give one post rate to a user in a day? For example if you see I have given 10 post rates to a user in a day(no matter it should not be in a row) will I get banned ? Is there any post rate limit for a user that I can give for his/her post in a day ? 
  • I have found some users who just love to give bad reputations/ rates even for some genuine posts (They do not even love to listen some constructive criticism ), for example if you see some users are repeatedly giving negative post rate in the consecutive days for a targeted user, how would you react against them ?
  • You know very well, there are some sections on this forum where topic creators have to work very hard before creating any topics, especially in the tutorial section on this forum, topic creators have to perform more researches before creating the top quality posts, in this case , it would be better if there is a special "moderators rating features" in which moderators might add the value for the genuine posts which will be appeared as "Moderator's pick" , what do you think about that ? 

Thanking You in advance 😉!

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 13

Well it's wise decision by admins and as payment has been changed to talk coins we will develop the nature of hodl, as upto September. And another thing is reputation that weren't cared by many people would be used in really constructive ways in coming days. So I'm excited to work with this new system.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 8

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am quite bothered with the reputations given no longer displayed conveniently on the users' profile pages, and that we will have to check out each and every notifications for signs of reputation abuse, but if the moderators already have contingencies planned for this issue, then OK.

From 25 Feb we don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE', 'BD','PH' because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters.

Seems like these countries mentioned are still blocked from payment. Are these countries truly irredeemable?

Maybe @Desais can also update this topic to reflect on the new announcement while we're at it:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation

What action is to be done for users who habitually include lines that "beg for 'likes'" now that reputation points are monetized? As mentioned in the general rules, begging is forbidden, will begging for 'likes' be included now?

Posting Rules:

9. No begging.

And can we have some clarifications on certain lines of the announcement?

12 hours ago, Desais said:

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero.

So it doesn't matter if the the total reputations we get [every week(?) from now on] is -1 or -1000, as long as its in the negative, payment is zero, correct? Is the negative score for the week cumulative (counted towards next weeks) or does the scores reset for the next evaluation?

Payment will be made for any grades. We recommend that you put negative ratings, if you see posts of low quality, then put negative ratings.

New members (or dummy accounts) might abuse this, and like what I described above, detecting abuse will be hard for us normal users. It has been long suggested that the privilege of giving out reputation points should be handed out to higher ranked members only. Maybe now is the time for this suggestion to be seriously considered, what do you think?

It is forbidden to give the same rating to everyone or everyone in a row. For this, we will block or disable payment.

Giving the same number of ratings or giving to the same user in a row is forbidden. OK. But what is the time limit, if any? For example, I gave +5 points for somebody, took a rest for the day, and then happened to give another +5 points a day later, is this not OK? And how many times is considered for giving to the same person in a row? Is two times bad enough already?

... ... ...

Other than those concerns above, I think this is a nice move, it will also encourage users to start getting active in trading and investing in crypto other than BTC.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think that the new payment system is very smart. It will improve the quality of the post, improve the rating system and deal with spammers in one swift swoop. The only thing i am worried about is the market for Talk tokens. I will make sure to have a good collection until its listed and i hope it will be well desired by investors after being listed on Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

468x60-3.png

I think this a very good opportunity for both new and old members here on this forum, I really hope the campaign stand nice. What I don't understand is, do we have to work for the whole two month without getting paid? And how much is the token against bitcoin? And also how will the trading be like? Please we will need you to shade more light on this method of new payment and rating most of us here still didn't get it.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

It's really great that the new members can also join the new campaign.So we can hope that now the forum will be more active than last 2/3 months.And rewards for rating points is really something that we wanting heartly for long.Thanks a lot dear cryptotalk team for this very much important updates.

@DesaisI have just one question that what can be the listing price of 'TALK' token and i have a request that if this coin's trading start little bit earlier that will be great for all the member.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 6
  • +5 3

8 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

Can I understand the goals of changing the payment system?

It is simple and easy, yobit want to market talk token, this coin will later increase if the marketing strategies works out. And know that another campaign has started in which we are paid in the talk token. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

@Bigpat @Desais Thanks for this opportunity, in fact this will give more quality posts within the forum; you guys are the real MVPs :). I would really like for the administration to take a look at the below posts by@ kyoukage01, maybe those are what we need to put into place. 

And I have a problem with my account on Yobit, I am only paid for rates  andnot for posts even when I had enough. Please take a look at the below screenshot.

850965520_Screenshot_20200618-0911132.thumb.png.5abdadbf2a39685bd97000107dc8c905.png

As you can see, I have 14 posts on the first day and 20 on the second but wasn't paid for any.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@Desais

I have just one question.

Is this OK for old members?

"We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day)."

This looks like that new members have bettter rate than old members, because they do not face with missing posts and old members get only 1 TALK for 1 post as opposed to new members which get 10 TALK for 1 post.

And one more thing, yesterday for 4 posts I get 1 TALK I dont understand how and why just 1 TALK and paid rates is 1 (so it says)?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

16 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Thanks for the new good strategies, we appreciate your effort to improve this forum! 

But i have a question about this @Desais After unlocking the button, you can add your tokens to the daily 1% investment box.
Would be able in september to send our talk tokens to our wallet and trade with it or we must send it to the invest box ?

Trading will be in September, you will have the opportunity to both trade and put coins in the investment box, just the investment box will be available much earlier.

16 hours ago, rekter said:

So let me get this straight. I get talk tokens just by rating posts that other members made, but do i also get them if someone rates my posts good? Or just by posting?

Also, i like that we can rate posts anonymously now. People were scared to give bad posting bad ratings before, let's see how this plays out.

And can i rate old topics again that i have rated long time ago? I feel like some of them are worth more then +1

You get paid for the ratings that you give to others and regardless of whether the rating is negative or positive. You also get paid for posts but payment for posts is charged after 7 days. This is done so that your posts can collect positive or negative ratings, if the average rating for a particular post is neutral, 0 or positive, it will be paid, if negative, then there will be no payment.
Yes, now ratings are anonymous and only moderators can see who gives them. Don't be afraid to put negative ratings on posts of poor quality.
Yes, you can rate any topics and posts.

14 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I was waiting for changes and I have to admit that I'm impressed. The new campaign looks really exciting especially with the investbox added. The time though from now till September means that everyone will be accumulating and the moment the token becomes available for trading a huge dump will happen. 

Is this token an ERC20? I'd like to see the contract if it is ready.

At the moment, I don't have exact information, but yes, most likely it will be on ERC20, the exact number of tokens and all the information will be later. Don't worry about the token dump as it will sell various services, advertising, upgrades, and so on

• +1 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 6

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Is this OK for old members?

"We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day)."

This looks like that new members have bettter rate than old members, because they do not face with missing posts and old members get only 1 TALK for 1 post as opposed to new members which get 10 TALK for 1 post.

And one more thing, yesterday for 4 posts I get 1 TALK I dont understand how and why just 1 TALK and paid rates is 1 (so it says)?

The system is the same for all users.
Yesterday you received 1TALK not for 4 messages, but most likely for 1 rating, since when you rate someone, you get 1TALK for 1 rating.
For posts you get 10TALK for 1 post, provided that the average rating of this post is not negative.Also the pay for the post will be carried out through 7 days this is done so that the post managed to get grades.
If the post score is 0 or neutral, or positive = you will get paid, negative = no payment.

• +1 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Nobody know if it is a good deal or not, because the value of TALK is unknown. We will know the value of the the Token in three months.

Edited by Paranoxxx
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

18 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

I don't get it, this is for the new members or old members and when will we be able to withdraw old funds?

I have 25000 sat I need to withdraw very soon.

You can withdraw your previously bitcoin balance without any problem, because I also was having 5000 satoshis and I've sending them to balance today. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 4

29 minutes ago, Desais said:

The system is the same for all users.
Yesterday you received 1TALK not for 4 messages, but most likely for 1 rating, since when you rate someone, you get 1TALK for 1 rating.
For posts you get 10TALK for 1 post, provided that the average rating of this post is not negative.Also the pay for the post will be carried out through 7 days this is done so that the post managed to get grades.
If the post score is 0 or neutral, or positive = you will get paid, negative = no payment.

I probably did not understand well how system works.

Just to clean one more thing, what about if member had/have missing posts for example I had/have 5 missing posts but on new page I dont see that (I check on old) is that affect on currently system?

And how that will work now, I think on missing posts?

And when you say "provided that the average rating of this post" you think on "emoji" currently -+12345?

Thanks for answer.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

And I have a problem with my account on Yobit, I am only paid for rates  andnot for posts even when I had enough. Please take a look at the below screenshot.

As you can see, I have 14 posts on the first day and 20 on the second but wasn't paid for any.

20 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Sir, I don't understand something, I have made some post already and they have been counted to the yobitcryptotalk panel, but there is no payments displayed in the panel why?

Please read start post:

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Please read start post:

Ahh OK thank you sir, so thats means after seven days we will be able to send the cryptotalk tokens to the balance and also be eligible to use it in the invesbox?.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Eagle kill said:

Happy to see advancement in the forum. New payment strategy seems to be excellent, hope it should be! Reputation feature update is awesome, no one knows who rated them except moderators. It is quite good for maintaining decorum on the platform & no one can play with community feedback system. 

I`m like new system to. Now quality of posts can be increased, because few dislikes can cost some money. I`m already receive 1 like, don`t know why, but this is very nice. Anyway pay for likes is good idea, I hope we will see many new changes soon. Thanks for hard working admins!

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

18 hours ago, Eveana007 said:

Its going to be a great update for this forum . new members are now accepted . please dont violate the rules of this forum . thanks for the opputurnity.

I see currently the new members maximum posts per day is 20, and the old members maximum is 50, so I want to know the old members will be paid for all 50 post a day?.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

30 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I see currently the new members maximum posts per day is 20, and the old members maximum is 50, so I want to know the old members will be paid for all 50 post a day?.

Lol.

PLease read first post (final warning):

1rate = 1 TALK, max = 50rates/day
1post = 10 TALK, max = 20posts/day

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

6 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Can I understand the goals of changing the payment system?

There are many reasons for changing the payment system, the funded portfolio may be nearing completion, and it can be a planned plan from the beginning and before the forum is established, no one knows.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

It is new evolution of forum where we have more chances to make good coins by working sincerely .This forum have bright future where your all efforts will be acknowledged and rewarded.This new payment method will increase members interest and they have more time before payment ,they can make extra efforts .The forum will grow more and members will enjoy their stay at forum.The forum is always plan for  bright future .

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And when you say "provided that the average rating of this post" you think on "emoji" currently -+12345?

Thanks for answer.

Yes, when I talk about the average rating I'm talking about emotions that evaluate the post, now this is a slightly different concept and it's not emotions but ratings when you set them you get tokens.
You can give a negative rating to a post of poor quality and if this post has a negative average rating for 7 days, it will not get paid for this post.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 7

Update.
In the starting post added an example of low-quality posting and certain metrics for which you can and should issue negative ratings for these users the absence of an avatar and posting in all topics of the section in a row.
These are basic examples for now, but we will provide more information and examples soon.

image.thumb.png.0430e122de189734e8096e818a31ef3a.png

image.thumb.png.2f875685cb5eddbe04f4a318ab03b942.png

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 14

@Desais can you please explain to us how Got Avg. rate works please?

I was searching all the forum and have not found any information explaining how that formula works as how the average rates are calculated.dreamstage.thumb.png.9ab5350cd681b85b8f61532d0d5fd0a8.png

For example here you can see i had 1.50 from today but i don't know why it gets lower as soon i get more reputation given. When i had 2 give from other Users i had 2.00, after the 3rd it lowered to 1.50.

How is it being calculated?

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 8

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/