New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 28 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

In this case my rating is negative or positive? If the rating is positive why do I not have to pay? I know now paying with bitcoin has a small problem but I have statistics for next week

i.thumb.JPG.b1da245e400299cbccc2d0635d80d47b.JPGi2.thumb.JPG.44b90d66f273f3ff56433a1966826afa.JPG

• +3 1

The old payment in the forum was not so bad I mean they are fractions of Bitcoin and now bitcoin has been rising and stable which the gains were profitable with the double payment with Talk token plus Bitcoin. However, Talk token came out at a good price but now it is very low we hope it stabilizes and its value rises to be able to have greater profits

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

In this case my rating is negative or positive? If the rating is positive why do I not have to pay? I know now paying with bitcoin has a small problem but I have statistics for next week

@KURTAULI  Satoshis payments are made based on the reputation points that each post receives, the AVG is only a general perspective, if you have not made payments it is because your post has not received positive points.

AVG rate = The accumulation of positive and negative points that your post received during a day, being negative if it falls below 0 and positive if it is above 0.00

• +3 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Amiami said:

@KURTAULI  Satoshis payments are made based on the reputation points that each post receives, the AVG is only a general perspective, if you have not made payments it is because your post has not received positive points.

AVG rate = The accumulation of positive and negative points that your post received during a day, being negative if it falls below 0 and positive if it is above 0.00

Now I gave you a positive rating on the comment and you will get 0.00001000 BTC? Thanks for responding to my comment well explained and I like it

gg.JPG.98622d8707cc790f049356245d14092b.JPG

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion the price is less than 1000sat, 

since before we could get for 30 posts = 30 000sat, now we have 50 ratings and if you put them you can get x2= 100 tokens, we have 20 posts that were evaluated for 10 tokens this is already 200 + for creating a topic 50 tokens, so the number of tokens per day is much higher than it was before, respectively, this will affect the price.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Now I gave you a positive rating on the comment and you will get 0.00001000 BTC? Thanks for responding to my comment well explained and I like it

@KURTAULI That's right, for each post you make and receive a positive point, the campaign will pay you 1000 satoshis, however if it receives a score of +2 and another member gives you a -2, then that publication will be considered neutral and you will not receive the pay.

If you want to know more about certain conditions of the campaign, you can find them in the section of the campaign in Yobit

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The new campaign looks really exciting especially with the investbox added. The new payment method to increase members interests and they have more time before payment they can make extra efforts. It is very good that we are watching after updates inside the forum.

2 hours ago, faria batool said:

Hello admin, here is a request, I have started working in cryptocurrancies 2 December 2020. After completion of 100 posts still my account is with zero paid. Please help me 

You don't have a problem actually. First of all, maybe it shouldn't be regarded as work. Just see it as bonus of using the forum as discussion for cryptocurrency.

Now back to your issue; You need to complete the first 100 posts before your posts start counting for BTC and talk token payment through https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ and https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ respectively.

Now you must know there is a 7 day waiting period before each posts are being paid. As I can see from your attached image, you need to wait 2 more days before your payment starts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Changing the payment style I did not like it as much as others because the new currency cannot be trusted in its price, perhaps it will be very low and thus we will not make a decent profit.

• +5 1

I think many new members are confused about this. However, if you read some of the comments on this topic, you will find the answer you are looking for. So I did and read some helpful reviews. I think there has been such an improvement on the CryptoTalk forum due to some spam and duplicate content. I hope every member will act responsibly in this regard and together we will contribute to the increase of forum quality and popularity.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

It is good to put updates on the forum with regard to new members .. but is this useful for old members and how is it going?

The new payment method and rating method for this forum is really exciting and great. Its exciting and great because we used to receive payment in talktoken and in bitcoin as compensation payments. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I read in a section of the Russian section of the forum, that the payment system in bitcoins would possibly resume last Monday, however today is Wednesday and there is no more news about it, also the TALK token is in free fall, it only increases in the USD and Rubles markets, why is btc rising in price ... what will happen to all this?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, 1qDan said:

I read in a section of the Russian section of the forum, that the payment system in bitcoins would possibly resume last Monday, however today is Wednesday and there is no more news about it, also the TALK token is in free fall, it only increases in the USD and Rubles markets, why is btc rising in price ... what will happen to all this?

@1qDan I think there is nothing to worry about, from what I have seen this situation was repeated in the past, I assume it was during the first payment campaign, many are restless because the administrators have been silent at least in this  part of the forum, we must move on and in the case of TALK well ... let's pray that Bitcoin reaches $ 25,000 so the price increases a little 😅

• +3 2

On 5‏/12‏/2020 at 23:07, Kafon said:

أواجه نفس المشكلة ، دفع البيتكوين لا يعمل على حسابي ، مع العلم أنني تلقيت مدفوعات Talk الخاصة بي دون مشاكل.

He also faced the same problem with withdrawing Bitcoin

• +4 1
  • +5 1

He also faced the same problem with withdrawing Bitcoin

Nice to finally see some changes, but I am not sure how moderators will be able to deal with abuse.

Question I have is how many posts I can rate per day? Is it limited or unlimited?

Cheers Also how long do we have to wait for self-moderating topics for higher ranked members?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The new feature of this forum is really good.I am very excited to withdraw my double payment after completing my 100 posts. 

Thanku cryptotalk.

Edited by Aimen Khan
  • +5 1

I would say that, in my opinion these members if they already give a total of 50 ratings!
 It is very difficult to determine whether we have already given full ratings unless we list or calculate our people who are time-dependent task tasks. Because you will sooner or later get restrictions from moderators, lucky fellow.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Suzie bates said:

I have a question about the new payment systems. Is there any update on the sections monetized for payment ?

Previously, the Bounties, Airdrop and Off topic sections were not monetized but with an update on the payment system i wonder if the rules apply the same in the new systems.

Since it is not updated anywhere by any of the moderators and the administration, every thing remain the same as in the previous campaign. Only the Off topic and bounty sections are unpaid.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Has the "Pay for rating" system been paused? Yesterday I remember giving a few points (30 approximately) since I had free time and I reviewed some interesting topics, but the counter froze at 19 and today when giving a reputation point, the system does not pay me for it..

Does this have something to do with the price that started to rise?

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I must to admit, excellent work with disabled payments for likes (reputation system). Because I saw a lot of members give points/likes like that just to get TALK tokens and get likes/points for posts which dont have sense.

And +1 for banning spammers/cheaters.

Next we wait for realization of plans for TALK token, because price drop a lot and maybe it would be good that plans be realized before price drop till 1sat.

Anyhow, excellent work keep up like that.

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

I must to admit, excellent work with disabled payments for likes (reputation system). Because I saw a lot of members give points/likes like that just to get TALK tokens and get likes/points for posts which dont have sense.

And +1 for banning spammers/cheaters.

Next we wait for realization of plans for TALK token, because price drop a lot and maybe it would be good that plans be realized before price drop till 1sat.

Anyhow, excellent work keep up like that.

This is best decision from Admin, because sometime I have seen the plagiarism oosts have +4 reputation and I reported that to admin. I admit at the forum members have given the reputation randomly and fill the every post at the thread with likes. The 50 talk token reward make many people judgment cloudy and for now it's stopped. Thus it will help the talk token and members will try to hold the talk because it have some purpose. For now the forum is become more clean and I am taking time to eliminate the useless, plagiarism posts. 

• +3 1

Changes in payment for posts in BTC:

Payment in BTC has been reduced by 5 times.
The reason is the significant rise in the bitcoin rate.

The pool will be replenished the next week after violators are blocked.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 5