New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

That is awesome news! I was concerned at first and thought that it will be a disaster, but while reading the topic and comments I also believe it might be a profitable move. I hope this forum gets more newbies right now as the payment is unlocked again.

I have a question though, is the TALK token real (i.e. can you withdraw it) or is it just used in YoBit?

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

2 hours ago, Desais said:

You can give a negative rating to a post of poor quality and if this post has a negative average rating for 7 days, it will not get paid for this post.

and how are you going to control people who have a lot of accounts and keep giving positive ratings? it seems to me that this new system will cause many people to run to create many accounts

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

There is a question that comes to mind. I read here that users will receive their TALK tokens in their Investbox balances. If this is the case, how can we withdraw our tokens? Is it possible to convert TALK to USD directly and withdraw it? I think this part needs a little more explanation. We could sell our bitcoins easily but I don't know the same process for TALK token.

• -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

You are making the forum like bitcointalk. And it will be difficult to understand the payment method actually. Because what if a person doesn't understand English very well and rate my post with negative points on purpose? 

It's good to involve talk tokens to the forum but what about the value sir?The previous method was easy and that's why the forum was popular. But now please  give us proper instructions sir. 

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

When will we be able to receive the token?And how to remember or count on my 7 day payment?With due respect,I have a question to you,

Will there be option to trade or exchange my Talk token into litcoins or ether or bitcoin in Yobit exchange?All the users specially, the newbie like us should know about this actually. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

We understood, I know most of the members have many questions in this new system or updates but I know we can adapt in this as day goes by. 

I hope everyone will participate and have a patience for some coming announcements. 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, GM266 said:

When will we be able to receive the token?And how to remember or count on my 7 day payment?With due respect,I have a question to you,

Will there be option to trade or exchange my Talk token into litcoins or ether or bitcoin in Yobit exchange?All the users specially, the newbie like us should know about this actually. 

As @Desais already mentioned, there will be a market on YoBit opened in September, most likely for TALK/BTC pair. After that, you will be able to sell your harvested tokens.

1 hour ago, Biplab605 said:

Thanks for bringing a nice update through which we can learn and learn a lot of new ways and increase the value of the forum a lot but I can't link my brand new account to yobit.net on this site how can i link my id.

After registering on here and YoBit, you will be required to enter your email address you used to register on here to  the box in the payment site: https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/

14 hours ago, DreamStage said:

@Desais can you please explain to us how Got Avg. rate works please?

I was searching all the forum and have not found any information explaining how that formula works as how the average rates are calculated.spacer.pngspacer.pngdreamstage.thumb.png.9ab5350cd681b85b8f61532d0d5fd0a8.png

For example here you can see i had 1.50 from today but i don't know why it gets lower as soon i get more reputation given. When i had 2 give from other Users i had 2.00, after the 3rd it lowered to 1.50.

How is it being calculated?

The "posts" column indicates the amount of new posts you made on that day, "paid posts" is for how many posts you were paid 10 TALK each (it will be counted after a week), "paid rates" is for how many comments have you rated by yourself.

About the Got Avg. rate, it's the average rating you received on your own posts for that day. If it's negative, you won't get paid for the posts.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

REGISTER HERE

I want to know that if we post daily 10 comments and the ratings which is recieved  is equal or more than 10 then what amount of tokens we will able to recieve is it will be  100+10 or the tokens will amount as per the ratings only.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am glad that I managed to link my account after waiting a long time Thank you to this forum and its moderators
And I hope that this new way to pay is better than the old way, and we can benefit from it

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -1 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I think I have tried to understand this post perfectly and its working perfectly for me , so the most important thing is to really define what is the right idea for the this payment, is it advisable to have tokens instead of satoshis, and how many tokens will there be in supply this are some of the questions that we have in mind but we need to really get it right.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

20 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I have a question though, is the TALK token real (i.e. can you withdraw it) or is it just used in YoBit?

While there is no complete technical information, but most likely, yes, this will be a token on ERC20 and there will be more information in the future.

16 hours ago, Saj555 said:

You are making the forum like bitcointalk.

How does paying with a TALK token make this forum look like Bitcointalk?

17 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

There is a question that comes to mind. I read here that users will receive their TALK tokens in their Investbox balances. If this is the case, how can we withdraw our tokens? Is it possible to convert TALK to USD directly and withdraw it? I think this part needs a little more explanation. We could sell our bitcoins easily but I don't know the same process for TALK token.

You will be able to withdraw your TALK in the same way as bitcoins before and they will get to your balance. There will simply be an additional opportunity to send your tokens to the investbox at 1%, but this is not desirable.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

17 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

You got it wrong mate.Our earned TALK token will be sent to our yobit balance as usual.And it has been said by the administrators that when 'TALK' token's send to balance will start working,we can send the balance to our wallet directly(they won't be sent to investbox)and if we want we can invest our earned tokens with 1% daily interst then.And we can exchange our 'TALK' tokens to USD or any other crypto currency after 1st September.Then you will be able to withdraw your earnings.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

16 hours ago, GM266 said:

Read this post carefully.
Trading for the token will begin in September, and it is not yet known what trading pairs will be formed. For your ratings, you get tokens immediately, and for posts, you get after 7 days, since during this time your post can collect positive or negative ratings, I have already mentioned this above.

5 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

I want to know that if we post daily 10 comments and the ratings which is recieved  is equal or more than 10 then what amount of tokens we will able to recieve is it will be  100+10 or the tokens will amount as per the ratings only.

For one negative or positive rating, you get 1TALK at immediately.
For 1 post you get 10TALK but after 7 days depending on the average rating that stands on this post.
If this is a positive rating, or 0, or neutral, then you will receive full payment.If the average rating for your post is negative, there will be no payment.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

23 hours ago, DreamStage said:

This is the sum of all the ratings that were divided by their number (these are ratings for your own messages and not those that you put).
This is just information for you, if the average rating is low, it means something is wrong with the posts.
This is the average rating for all your posts in one day.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

3 hours ago, Desais said:

While there is no complete technical information, but most likely, yes, this will be a token on ERC20 and there will be more information in the future.

How does paying with a TALK token make this forum look like Bitcointalk?

You will be able to withdraw your TALK in the same way as bitcoins before and they will get to your balance. There will simply be an additional opportunity to send your tokens to the investbox at 1%, but this is not desirable.

All right, thank you for the valuable information. I highly appreciate the work you all admins & moderators currently have to do on this forum, as there's a stream of many new members, threads and posts. Once you have time, please take a look on my DMs with you, I have some additional questions to ask you. Thank you!

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +2 2

REGISTER HERE

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 7:21 PM, DreamStage said:

I was searching all the forum and have not found any information explaining how that formula works as how the average rates are calculated.dreamstage.thumb.png.9ab5350cd681b85b8f61532d0d5fd0a8.png

For example here you can see i had 1.50 from today but i don't know why it gets lower as soon i get more reputation given. When i had 2 give from other Users i had 2.00, after the 3rd it lowered to 1.50.

How is it being calculated?

And I am also ask the same question how is average  collected on your your balance??and how posts are paid ??

On 6/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, iloveyobit said:

bro i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK  token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens , is the payment started ?

I also made few comment since new rules, but I have also a zero. Do I need to finish 100 comments again to start to get tokens or what? Quote me the one who has some info, please. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Tatiana said:

I also made few comment since new rules, but I have also a zero. Do I need to finish 100 comments again to start to get tokens or what? Quote me the one who has some info, please. 

This has already been mentioned in many responses. You will not receive payment for posts and responses that you place on the forum until a week has passed since you published them. If the evaluation is positive you will receive payment and vice versa.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Admin I need help. My balance is empty. I think it’s the fault of my posts. I have a negative balance. Does the new system depend on the old system? I can't collect TALK tokens

08.JPG

09.JPG

• +1 1
  • +2 4

I am happy with this new payment system for this forum and I would like to ask a question
Have you taken into consideration that some members are going to sell the currency and this might make the price of TALK go down ??

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +2 3

16 hours ago, issa123h said:

And I am also ask the same question how is average  collected on your your balance??and how posts are paid ??

I have already answered this question above.

3 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Admin I need help. My balance is empty. I think it’s the fault of my posts. I have a negative balance. Does the new system depend on the old system? I can't collect TALK tokens

Try evaluating other people's posts and checking your balance.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I hope that the token talk has a stable value and this is because the majority of members will sell this token against the dollar or btc
This will make the token decrease if it is not stable

@Desais

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Life is great and enjoy it

2 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I hope that the token talk has a stable value and this is because the majority of members will sell this token against the dollar or btc

I think it will be under control and TALK tokens will have a great demand and this will make the price high and this is what the supervisor said so do not worry about that

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

On 6/17/2020 at 6:47 PM, Desais said:

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day).

1rate = 1 TALK, max = 50rates/day
1post = 10 TALK, max = 20posts/day

Have you considered doing sort of "halving" on the token payments at some point? Or burning of the tokens used on advertising? It could be interesting way to create scarcity. And a way to reward the hodlers.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

@Altcoinfan I think there is changing in payperpost campaign only , there isn't any change in guidelines of cryptotalk , every post should have atlest 100 charcter to be considered as a Legit post .

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg