The basic principle in trading for begginer - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

The basic principle in trading for begginer

The basic principle in trading
What is the basic principle in trading for beginners
It is to buy a currency for a cheap price and then go back to sell it when the price rises
It is the cornerstone of commercial transactions that will build your answer in the world of digital currencies
It is an easy principle to apply but only needs to monitor prices well

There are many rules that must be followed for the success of the trading process. The basic rule is to buy currencies when the price falls and sell them when the price rises and achieve profits through this difference. In addition to this matter, we must choose suitable currencies at an acceptable price.

When investing in altcoin I'm mostly expecting price to rise parabolic and sell close to the top. It is hard to figure out if anything has a chance to succeed and there are already thousands of them. Besides a few alts as Ethereum and Monero which are established I don't see many of them surviving the long run. I guess that buying a few that are really low right now might be of help to profit later.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

choosing right cryptocurrency at the right tike is very necessary step to achieve the desired goal.and thr main basic thing every beginner know is to buy a perfect coin at a very low price and selling it on a good an average price so that he should have some profit

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

There are many rules that must be followed for the success of the trading process. The basic rule is to buy currencies when the price falls and sell them when the price rises and achieve profits through this difference. In addition to this matter, we must choose suitable currencies at an acceptable price.

Yes my friend this is what we are talking about

Buy currencies when their price is fall then sell 

Them when there price is up thank you

that's the principle, but to do it properly you need to make sure you understand the market to know when to sell and when to buy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think people who want to learn about trading must take free online courses on Youtube ! there is many people who explain about trading principle  ! so we just have to search on it on the Internets 

yeah , I Also recommend Same method To newbie , in order to learn how trading work . there is also some good trader on YouTube that's on live streaming and explained you with live trades .

special note for newbies b:- never try to invest in newly launched coin beacuse there are higher chance that there price is dumped .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Trading depends how smartly we works because buy coin when prices is low, and sell in high prices looks easy strategy but chose right coin also depends, like you buy a wrong coin in low prices and wait so many months to increase its not right strategy, so think different and predict accuratly then buy any coin.

10 hours ago, Majeshi said:

You are right friend. For a better results in trading, is to buy when price is down then sell when price is high. Many beginners are failing and lose their money because they don't know the principals for a better trading.

That's a strategy of most of the people here in cryptoworld. 

By doing that you need to hold your coins and wait for the right opportunity to sell so you can earn extra profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you, this is the best and the easiest way to trade and earn profit every day. You just need to wait for the right time then buy some amount of crypto and wait again for the right time to sell for profit.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

17 hours ago, issa123h said:

If it was easy, everyone would succeed in it. Thing is that price can always go lower even if you bought "cheap" and it even can end up having no buy support at all. So sometimes you have to cut your losses and sell even cheaper and make a loss to avoid getting totally rekt.

• +1 2

The basic for me is to have a good plan for your trading what you want and how much you need and you can put ,and other thing will come with the time ,you can learn anything here in each session in the forum 

17 hours ago, issa123h said:

It is to buy a currency for a cheap price and then go back to sell it when the price rises
It is the cornerstone of commercial transactions that will build your answer in the world of digital currencies

I don't always get fast in doing trading I am always on research for the best tips that will help me know more about trading have the best tips then I proceed.

I never agree with you
 The principle of trading is not easy at all, and doing price control is not enough for success. You need experience and to apply many rules where you must monitor prices and make purchases and sales in a timely manner. You need patience and move away from the limb and many other things that if you do not do it you will not be able to achieve Profits never

• +1 1

The main principle in trading is profit by price difference between currencies during a period of time I do not think that it is only buying cheap currencies and waiting for their price to become high
It is possible to buy bitcoin, even though its price is high, trade with it, and profit from it

22 hours ago, issa123h said:

Yo are right the principle is to buy when the price is drooping and sell it back when the price is rising again, and we will get some profit from it, and in order to make things professional and safe we use coin price predicting sites.

If it seems to me that if that's the basics of trading the cryptocurrencies and it's the main idea but in trade there are much deeper things but if that's what every novice should basically understand 

This one is not only basic rule of trading. There are many other basic rules which should be followed. Such as start trading with low trading volume. Always keep eyes on market. Don't trade in only one pair. Don't trade in dump or dead coins. Before investing in any coin check its price history.

This is completely true, this is the most important rule in trading and is the purchase of the cryptocurrency at a cheap price and then waiting for the appropriate time to sell it when the price rises, but this requires you to constantly monitor of the prices of the cryptocurrencies and also choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for trading

You are right but also make sure you buy coins that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency market because that is the mistake most of the new traders do and it lead some to loss due to the low volume of the coins in the market, good luck.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, issa123h said:

Of course this is only the best principal for beginners to buy in low price and sell in high price, but the thing thats cost those beginners is that they don't have patient. 

Trading does not mean Buy Low Sell High its not that easy some coins or Token has low price there are some which stay low and never get a rising price which means not everything in trading can be base on Buy low sell High method.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You need to know if coin is an active coin as per 24 hours trading volume informations.

If the coin isn't active you wont get any profit from other investors buy moments as there will be no existing price variations therefore = no profit between your buy price vs sell one.

There are way more things you need to learn before just jumping into the buy / sell actions.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Sure that's the only basic principal that is advised to beginners who have no much knowledge in trading cryptocurrency because it's simple and straight forward but one needs to know the best time to buy and sell his or her coins.