The basic principle in trading for begginer - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

The basic principle in trading for begginer

Yes, you are right that this is the easiest way to trade, but there are many other methods such as trading with leverage and futures contracts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Its a principle which is been used by many of the users at the beginning of their trading activities every traders purchase the coins in a cheap price and then they sell it when the prices rises to earn good amount of profit. 

yes that's absolutely true this is amazing trick you have to buy coins at cheap price and sell when the price goes high but unfortunately this job is not as easy as we think there is a fact that only 10% people make money in trade 

On 5/28/2020 at 6:38 PM, Fattkidd said:

Trading does not mean Buy Low Sell High its not that easy some coins or Token has low price there are some which stay low and never get a rising price which means not everything in trading can be base on Buy low sell High method.

Yes we have to be attention for this my friends 

Some tokens getting alow value and stay in their 

Low value so we have to study about it in Coin market cap

its important for us to learn a lot of things that are going on, there is a lot of good effort to really value what is happening, its important you learn a lot from what is going on and keep on reading articles from this sites that deal with crypto currency that would help you a lot.

• +1 1

It takes a lot of things to make a profit in trading which is to properly analyze and be patient with the currency until it rises after the purchase

Yes I think the basic principle for a beginner is to buy at a cheaper rate and sell when the prices has rised so high, this principle doesn't needs much knowledge, all that is required is just to be watchful of the market price .

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

And we must be attention for the coin which 

We want to buy it must be retested on coin market cap 

And not ascam coin my friends be sure first

Yes, you should monitor the currency rates well and monitor the currency and its future projects. Sometimes you sell the currency and you think you won, and on the second day the currency jumps 100% Do not rush

Yeah everyone should buy currencies when the price is low and sell it when the price is high and this is how we will get profit . But ii think we should be good at prediction because in crypto world it helps a lot to gain profit . If you are good at it then you will get money from everywhere

You are right but this principle is not for only newbies but for everyone who want to make good profit in trading aspects and make sure you purchase coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency market and again patience is one of the key that successful traders adapt to if you will like to make good profit.

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are many rules that must be followed for the success of the trading process. The basic rule is to buy currencies when the price falls and sell them when the price rises and achieve profits through this difference. In addition to this matter, we must choose suitable currencies at an acceptable price.

I agree with you my friend we have to know more about the coin with we want to trade is it really or scam will it raise up again or not ..etc

Yes, the strategy is simple to buy for low and sell them for low but you can barely predict the correct price of the coin. So, you should be very vigilant and you should research well before starting trading.

1 hour ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes, the strategy is simple to buy for low and sell them for low but you can barely predict the correct price of the coin. So, you should be very vigilant and you should research well before starting trading.

Yes I agree with you my friend first before buy or sell any coin you have to know a lot about it is this coin scam or not 

Does it has a good value or not ??

And more

I also agree with you. Amake sure you always buy cryptocurrency when the price is down and hold before selling. When the price pumps up that's when you're expected to sell so to get your profit in return.

This is an effective way to maximize your profits by trading in the long run and is a good way for beginners when they buy strong currencies at a low price and wait until they rise and sell them

On 6/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, you are right that this is the easiest way to trade, but there are many other methods such as trading with leverage and futures contracts.

In leverage, it is also called Margarita trading, you will have to borrow to trade, the more the percentage you borrowed the more the chance you assume will be liquidated if your predictions are not right with your trading. 

• +2 1

Only the basic principle of the trading but in terms of following them is difficult because the price of the coin make frustration and for me trading is not good because I have zero patience and I would get nervous very fast but I am learning to control them and be a good trader.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, issa123h said:

The basic principle in trading
What is the basic principle in trading for beginners
It is to buy a currency for a cheap price and then go back to sell it when the price rises
It is the cornerstone of commercial transactions that will build your answer in the world of digital currencies
It is an easy principle to apply but only needs to monitor prices well

My friend we should also mention that for successful trading the cryptocurrency project must be studied well if its project is successful and it is advised to trade in their currency.
As for currencies with failed projects, you should beware of trading cryptocurrencies.
It is also advised not to trade cryptocurrencies with a small or zero trading volume.

I believe I already said that, but I will repeat:

Trade is not easy, when the person buys bitcoin for example the person does not know if the price of bitcoin is low or if the price of bitcoin is high. Let's say you bought bitcoin for the price of $ 9400 and two days the bitcoin price drops to $8600 (you will be at a loss of $800). so and like i said: we never know which is the high price and which is the low price and for that it is necessary to use strategy like Stop - Loss to reduce losses and learn a lot of technical analysis

• +1 1

That's right, well that should be on your mind if you do trading, the risky part on it ks that you don't know whether the price of the cryptocurrency will get high or low. You have to set a standard when selling and buy.

This was a great strategy topic that you made my friend. For me I don't trade because I'm only a beginner and seeing this topic of yours was very helpful for me so, I will make this post of you as a guideline in my in trading forum. thank you for this post man.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am active on trading before but with continuous losing I quit it, I already lost a lot of money, so I realized that its time for me to stop trading, trading is so risky you will lose a lot of money if you are not good at it.

yes this is the principal point of trading but for any new trader should be learn some courses about trading to understand more about how he is trade for do not lose his money

Yes, it is one of the most important principles to know the correct entry and exit points for any work you enter. Technical or wave analysis must be learned, even in a simple way to avoid losses, as this market is characterized by violent and sometimes rapid fluctuations.