The basic principle in trading for begginer - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

The basic principle in trading for begginer

There are a lot of good aspects about trading for beginners.  First principal before start trading you have enough knowledge about the trading market,  the market condition, how to analyze the coin etc. And another is patience. Because it is necessary for trading. Wait for right time of buying and selling any coin in which what you want to invest for good interest. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First gain knowledge, learn properly what the trading is. 

Take risks. 

Buy your assets or currency at cheap rates and sell when price or value goes high. 

Work with patience. Trading is all about patience. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/12/2020 at 12:04 PM, Ridam said:

Try to understand charts, learn fundamental analysis and the market situation. If you grab enough knowledge and been tracking market for long time then you can go for trading in my opinion.

Hmm, it's the most essential things in trading. So many guys just dive into it without understanding the basis things in the crypto tradings. I am also into it to pretend detail explanation about cryptocurrency tradings to help all members over here. Wait for a while 😊

• +3 1

This is the basic principle in trading, but it is not easy to know when is the right time to buy and when is the right time to sell.  This is a little difficult and needs good analysis. Beginners should be aware of the risks of trading because it is possible that the loss will be large if you do not act wisely and choose a suitable currency for its trading.  It is not easy.

Not just one there are more rules and regulations as a beginner you should have atleast all the basics before investing because what if you invested somewhere and it's price is decreasing rapidly and never increases so that's where your knowledge comes into play.

I think it is very risk for new members after having great knowledge then they can perform trading before knowing more and investing money can lead people to a great loss.

I have no idea about trade.  I don't know anything about how to trade but I can get all the information about trade by visiting the trade forum on crypto.  And from there I can give you accurate information by gaining knowledge about trade.

Your definition of trading is a little unfair to him .. because you confined it to the newly established currencies and buy them in the hope that it will rise someday and this matter is not a fixed law although it happened with Bitcoin, but there are currencies that did not see the light. Excellence in trading is knowing when the cryptocurrency will stop declining and buying it at that moment and knowing when it will stop rising and selling it at that time .. And believe me, this analysis is not easy, unless I saw all members of this forum riding in Mercedes cars.

On 27.05.2020 at 16:44, issa123h said:

The basic principle in trading
What is the basic principle in trading for beginners
It is to buy a currency for a cheap price and then go back to sell it when the price rises
It is the cornerstone of commercial transactions that will build your answer in the world of digital currencies
It is an easy principle to apply but only needs to monitor prices well

The best method of trading is VSa which can be learned by everyone from total 0

Some tips for beginners in the world of trading. Once you understand them well, you can embark on trading:
Choose and open a good trading account, learn to read the market, learn to analyze and practice trading

It is not as simple as buying low and selling high, it requires an analysis.
These concepts include:
Supply and Demand: Lower supply creates higher demand and thus higher prices. Therefore, the lower the supply of a particular digital currency, the higher the demand and the higher the prices.
Market sentiment: If you invest in a currency with constantly decreasing value, you are likely to lose money instead of winning.
The utility: a currency that goes beyond a mere exchange and that allows decentralized systems and applications to be built on it, is a good option, like Ethereum.

There are many more things, but in principle it is a good start to consider before trading cryptocurrencies.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:44 AM, issa123h said:

The basic principle in trading
What is the basic principle in trading for beginners
It is to buy a currency for a cheap price and then go back to sell it when the price rises
It is the cornerstone of commercial transactions that will build your answer in the world of digital currencies
It is an easy principle to apply but only needs to monitor prices well

It is true that it is a basic principle of trade but you have to take into account the variation in the price of cryptocurrencies to be able to predict at a certain moment the increase or decrease in its value so as not to buy at a price that you should not.

Buy from the bottom, sell from the top. Be patient and improve yourself by wathing videos or tutorials from the experienced people. When the whole market dumps, don't sell your coins with panic and wait for them to come back where they were.

The main thing for the participation of those new to the world of cryptocurrency trading is to read what the projects offer, since knowing who they are, and the reliability they offer, there is a guarantee as such of their financial growth.

The first thing we must be clear about is that you can win as well as lose, we must also be vigilant when making transactions, not get carried away by such striking offers, you have to analyze them well in order to avoid a scam

It is trading with a small lot size 0.01 and practicing on the demo account, and not entering more than one deal at the same time

Hi, friends.

In my opinion, the basic princible is NOT TO LOSE.

Watch your risk and reward ratios carefully and avoid taking unnecessary risks. 

Other principles are :

1) Place your STOP LOSS carefully.  Cut your losers (weeds) and water your winners (flowers)

2) TAKE PROFITS. (Take your first profit at Target price (TP1), take another at second (TP2) and so on.

3) Plan your trade and obey your strategy.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The most basic ever - buy cryptocurrency cheaper then sell it as expensive as possible. Also you should know how to look and analyze the graph, predict currency`s  future price and others. Traiding schemes always change so you should follow them too.  If you want to start traiding then watch some vids on YT to get basic knowledges. Then take some money (up to $100) and try to invest. then increase this investing amount and keep learning 

The first of all:

Risk Management

Money Management

And try to trade without loses. About 0.

For the first time.

You are right, the principle is to buy low and sell high, but you only achieve that by understanding the market, volume, supply and demand.
Usually all of us at the beginning have looked for ideas on YouTube but it is dangerous because many youtuber make videos about trading indicators that although they are useful, they do not have a great success rate.
I prefer to invest in crypto for the long term because it reduces stress and worry.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Спасибо, что сообщили нам, как торговать, большое спасибо, мой дорогой друг, теперь я знаю, как торговать своими криптовалютами.

I agree that this is the basic principle, but you must take into account the sales volume of the coin for example, since otherwise you can buy a coin whose price goes down and never goes up again.

The basic for me is to have a good plan for your trading what you want and how much you need and you can put ,and other thing will come with the time ,you can learn anything here in each session in the forum.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it, it served me a lot, you are the one or the best, now I will continue with more post to win the yobit thing