A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Bitcoin price can't be predicted perfectly, but the prediction can only be accurate to a certain point, so for me I would suggest that the price of bitcoin will rise to 12k and above maybe , because bitcoin reach 10k previously even in the pandemic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although I don't know whether my prediction will be right or not in my point of view it will surpass $10,000 within the month of June and this which surpasses it will  make profit for many traders who  have invested

Greetings to you, my friend.
Well, for the price of bitcoin in the next two months, you can see that at a slowing pace, that pace after months, you will see an increase in its fluctuations, given that some are trying to recover what was lost in the past months. So this is what will challenge uneven coups, but with diapers on the same level

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I personally think that with the economy the way it is at the moment and the struggling economies of many of the countries, that there is going to be not much change when it comes to crypto in the future. In fact i think that the price will most likely remain stable at the prices that we are seeing at the moment and this is probably a good thing in this time and age, because with current difficulties there are many stocks that are plummeting and therefore a stable crypto market woudl be good and shows strength and resilience.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well with my past experience i can only say no certainty. Well we can hope for thw best but not sure. With this condition of world wide crisis i don't this it will rise much. However be sure in future we are definitely see increaae in value of btc.

Right now the price of bitcoin is absolutely unrelated to the demand and supply , the way you look at the surge of bitcoin, it has run from 4500 just the other month if am not wrong the  month of January , now we are at 9200$ it could have been so because of demand but we have to wait and see what happens. I have read a post somewhere that bitcoin might be heading to 40,000$ am not sure what the surge is related to but we have to just wait and see.

No one can answer you about this question ! but I think we can just expect it ! I think the price of bitcoin for the next 2 months will be up 10,500 dollar !

By the studies and the increasing in bitcoin price we cannot say 

The price what it will be but we can say it will increase more and more 

My friend this is my view

There is no precise way to judge the price next months this question is very weird,Predicting the price of bitcoin is impossible and it  takes an expert to atleast get the price right in a day basis but guessing it for a month is impossible.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Expectations for this period will not be good, because we noticed that the price stopped after the half-period at 9800 and then went back down to a price of less than 9000. For this reason, I suspect that the 10,000 will not exceed these two months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It a very complicated question, not easy to answer. People will randomly replying you. If I were you I rather go to YouTube and search for experts.

It is expected that there will be a moderate increase in the price of bitcoin during the next two months and we may cross the $ 10,000 barrier

THINK POSITIVE

It is hard to predict the value of bitcoin in the next 2 months because bitcoin changes every day and it is volatile coin,  it is not stable so it is very hard to predict but I hope that it will continue to increase.

Sincerely I m one of those who dont think about the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency prediction, I think we can get a result about if the Bitcoin will going up or will down through analyse, but to predict the real price is not true.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In fact, according to market changes in the recent period, I expect stability in the price of the Bitcoin due to health and economic crises on the world.

My friend, it is difficult to predict the future prices of bitcoin, because the value of bitcoin is related to many factors, including speculation of people who have huge amounts of bitcoin, as well as the Bitcoin half-way, as well as the number of companies that depend on bitcoin to sell their products.

This question cannot be answered with complete accuracy,
Because Bitcoin moves may be very fast, but personally, I expect the price to increase slightly and then decrease again. Then the bullrun starts.

• +1 1

On 5/23/2020 at 3:33 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I don't think old or new members can expect the Bitcoin price because no one can know what will happen in the future.  But everyone here wishes to rise in price in order to increase the profits that we get from the rewards

It's really hard to predict the bitcoin price that's why having your own prediction may cause for you too not expect too much.
Checking the price of coin may help for you to predict what will happen next.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The expectation is that the price will continue to rise due to the liquidity that entered later so that I advise you to invest your money in bitcoin or any other good currency in the market.

On 5/17/2020 at 9:55 AM, Whited35 said:

We can not predict the price of Bitcoin with the 100% accuracy. You know Bitcoin price will be generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin halving event has been already concluded so let's see what would happen next. 

Yes that's right but there's some method or technique to increase the chance of our prediction to become more accurate. As of now in my opinion there's a possibility for bitcoin to hit up to 12000 USD this August. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Some say that the price will soar to $ 16,000
Guessing this is very difficult now. We cannot say for sure

• -1 1

7 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Yes that's right but there's some method or technique to increase the chance of our prediction to become more accurate. As of now in my opinion there's a possibility for bitcoin to hit up to 12000 USD this August. 

@Dark_Sky Are you referring to different market analysis like Technical analysis,fundamental analysis etc ? Well, we might use such market analysis they are more helpful if we are active day traders. Last time, that $12000 mark was almost reached, let's pray for aggressive bullish trend 😊

• +1 1

Why you are asking about our prediction buddy? There is no accurate prediction about the price of the bitcoin, all are just a guess no one can predict the accurate price of the bitcoin.