A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

The prediction cannot be accurate in the case of bitcoin because the value of bitcoin changes very rapidly. I think the value will be between 15 and 20k dollars it is a guess on the chart of Bitcoin. Anyways collect as much of bitcoin you can so that you can sell it in the time when the value changes to big amount.

Hello mate! We can't predict of the price of Bitcoin properly because as far as i know the price depends on the demand of it. Sometimes the price goes higher sometimes it goes lower. So the prediction can't be fully correct. But whatever happens we have to accept the situation and keep patience. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, Numerous investigators expect that the cost of Bitcoin will ascend in the coming months and may reach $ 20,000 before the finish of 2020 and today the cost has reached $ 18,000, and this is a decent number and shows that Bitcoin keeps on ascending until the year's end..

Bitcoin cost presently is difficult to give its forecast in two months time however subsequent to splitting we will see precisely what is the path forward at it's cost either a siphon or dump and with respect to me I'm expecting a siphon atleast to 15k or above in two months time if organizations around the world resume to ordinary.

No body can predict the upcoming rate of BTC. 

But BTC is the king of cryptocurrency so their rates are going sky high in the upcoming days & months . As the BTC is 20000$ almost & also increasing day by day . So we can't predict it accurately but we know it will definately increase .

This question is your according to assumtion but it has come to reality that bitcoin raise in this year December 2020 to about $24000 which surprised everyone as it is a first time it reaches this amount.

Restricting the exchange rate to a specific number is difficult sometimes. I expect the Bitcoin currency to rise further, accompanied by further technical development in the world.

I don’t know about it. I think nobody can't predict it. It's totally depend on marketing in crypto currency. Any time anything can happen. But i think crypto currency is the strong platform. So it will be more strong and valuable. 

No one can answer this question accurately But looking at the Bitcoin chart and identifying bullish or bearish channels, depending on successive highs and lows, can determine the general direction of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

@Sapphire444 actually you know that we cannot predict any digital currency prices especially bitcoins. You know that it is not constant price and not constantly more it's just a random price we don't know their price. Because it is change within days without any expectations. So I'm not against any there because I know this is not true. 😀

• +2 1

This is a very good thing in this, if you do not understand anything from any deficulty, if you want any information, then you go here sitting on everything, you can ask anyone who is senior to you. Here the seniors and the people who are experienced are very helpful, they help very much and solve the problem of whatever problem is a very good platform. 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Nice question mate but actually these are expert analysis that requires more research and and well detailed explanation but in my own point of view i think the price of bitcoin will be high because globally everyone is investing in it and through that process bitcoin is perfectly announcing itself to the world which is making it more unique.

My prediction for the next. 2 months is that bitcoin will slowly push towards 25k, and then it will stay like that, maybe drop a bit, and then pump to 30-50k in summer. ( at the latest )

• +1 1

We are now in the month of December 2020 and the price of bitcoin is so high even higher than 2017 bullrun. The price of bitcoin is now $22000 the highest price so far in the history of bitcoin. We are hoping for more increase in price next year.

Edited by scofield64
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is highly volatile coin which means the price is never stable and balance, it can rise and fall at any moment but still can averagely be predicted base on consideration given to some essential factors that alter the price movements. So in future bitcoin shall rise to reach $50'000 before the forth halving

• +1 1

At the present time the price of the Bitcoin is about 24,000 dollars.

It is expected that in one or two months it will reach to the $30,000.

Bitcoin is having a great raise in its prices because of market demand of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, as the year of 2020 started, the most of the crypto analyst have predicted that the price of the Bitcoin will be cross 20 thousands dollars. As we all have seen that today the price is 24 thousands dollars. As we see the graph of one month, we can see the price of Bitcoin have been increased from 17 thousands dollars to 24 thousands dollars. We can say that the price of Bitcoin will be increased more in two months.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

An important question, as all currencies of various kinds and strength depend on the quantity of demand and supply. If the demand for currencies rose, the price of currencies increased, and if the supply increased, the price of currencies decreased. You can also follow the markets and the graphic analysis gives you more details in the process of rise and fall

It has not only made us happy, it has changed our lives, and it is hoped that by the end of this year, it will be worth more than 25000 dollars. Which is really amazing.

Really, really, really sorry because I can answer you right now because I too do not have so much idea on it, I have come to this website As soon as I know about it, I will definitely hook you up with my opinion. 

• +3 1

We cannot predict the price but i love and give respect to my senior my question is that sir will the bitcoin become more affecient and profitable for the newbies Thank u sir

Hi dear we can't actually predict about prices of digital courancy it depends on its demand but we should save our btc and when the prices becomes high we can exchange them to dollars or whatever we want to do 

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency in the world. The price of Bitcoin is very good now. The price of Bitcoin is currently 24000 US dollars.  Can't give any accurate prediction of Bitcoin's price.  The price of Bitcoin is determined by the demand and supplier of Bitcoin. Thank you.

I create post on your topic in December 2020  and in two months  bitcoin price is very high  and it crosses highest point and now days it highest point is  23000 .  And I think it is highest point  in this year .

• +1 1