A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Nice question my dear mate, actually from my idea on cryptocurrency trading especially the bitcoin, if someone wants to predict in btc there is that possibility of making wrong predictions because bitcoin increase and decrease anytime but its seems it increase much by December.

It's a interesting topic but no can can tell about the price of bitcoin in the coming days and this is also not possible to measure the ratio of bitcoin in now a days because it's speed is so high and no one can't measure this. But all of the crypto lover think this as a good in his field

Although the answer is late for the question, but as it is for the New Year 2021,
Bitcoin's expectations are that it will witness a slight correction before completing the rise, and this is what we are witnessing every week now. At the end of 2020, the correction is made within the limits of 1000-2000 points, and then it heads towards breaking new records.

• +3 2

Dear friend and I am not an expert in predictions but I can tell you in this same that Bitcoin has broken historical records in this year 2020 and I think that my prediction for cryptocurrencies for next year is very positive
A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

On 12/25/2020 at 4:29 PM, Anasumar said:

Hello and good day to you for asking this question that what is the prediction of Bitcoin price?...well you would be disappointed to know that no one can predict accurately what the price of any coin would be at any given time as this flunctuations in prices is a result of the rule of supply and demand 

That is true @Anasumar you the price of any currency can only be forecast put cannot be accurately predicted because the movement of the price is directly proportional to the activities in the markets of the coin

The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day it is expected that 2 or 3 months to the $30,000. Its price is increasing with the great intensity and the market demand is very much increasing.

• +2 1

Why you are asking about our prediction buddy? There is no accurate prediction about the price of the bitcoin, all are just a guess no one can predict the accurate price of the bitcoin.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

According to my thoughts, Bitcoin will touch 35000 dollars in January. As Bitcoin rate is rising day by day it will definitely touch $35,000 in this month. Bitcoin is unbeatable and unpredictable.

• +2 1

• My friend, we know that we cannot accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially that bitcoin in the coming period is about half, but I expect the price to exceed $ 10,000 and more in the next two months.
  • +5 1

other than i don't make out no matter if and my whole meteorology are going to be water right or not exactly successful  stand it should go by $10,a million inside the sidereal time consisting of april this and one that outmatches it'll  make clear for lots of merchants who  have endowed

Hello all my senior friends hope you all are fine . My question to seniors and all those who work on this site for long or short time please share your valuable experience with me and with all other newbier😇

In this way you can help us . How we enhance our knowledge ?

How we earn and learn ?

How we get money easily ?

Plz guide us😊

Thank you😇

I'm sure the senior humble and respected dignitaries of members have clearly given you your required and desired answer.

Because I'm personally satisfied with all of the answers as well. I'm still looking up to receive much more from my senior members as well whom are yet to reply.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear  I think its value go increase .

Dear I think every thing value increase when demand of that thing go increase. So interest of people go increase to purchase bitcoin as a business so defiantly increase.

It is very difficult to predict its price because its price fluctuate in every after a few days. Its price is increasing day by day. Every on e juct guess its price and no one can give its accurate answer.

In fact I am still a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies, and also I do not have enough experience about the price of bitcoin and their fluctuations but I think I can not predict the price of bitcoin, maybe the price will go up or down.  So personally, I will work on a daily basis and only pay for my work.

I

On 1/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, Shiya said:

But mate for my own views and understanding,  I think their are some good experts that do predict the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies accurately. They forecast with the use of mathematical techniques to do that mate.

Actually you are very right friend. their are some mates, that have special skill or knowledge to predict the price of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, that are more valuable in the world cryptocurrency market. So the expert should please help

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

The price of bitcoin varies with time and it is very difficult to tell exactly what could be the price of btc in coming months. Analyzing trend and technical analysis of patterns will help to make some prediction about cryptocurrencies price. 

As a newbie on crypto currency i didn't have much knowledge on crypto currency but I like my old members to guide me more about Bitcoin on crypto talk currency. 

Hi dear friend!

You know that the price of bitcoin is not fixed some times its hogh sometime low.so i think so any one can not tell the exact price of bitcoin for june and july.for exact price we will weight for june and july and saw what will happen.

I like this topic seriously as a beginner as such my question is that what offence can one do that can lead to been band in crypto

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. The importance of cryptocurrency may increase a lot in the future. But I'm new to this forum and I don't know much so I can't guess. I will try to get information from the replies to your post.

Be that as it may, reason for some issues it is only harder to anticipate it. l mean if some difficult will be tackled, BTC cost can be 15k-20k. Perhaps higher than l anticipated, that is the reason we can see the days BTC cost was 10k during the crown, BTC can make due from crown.

Friend you asked about good ,but price predication is the diffcult way . So any of them can't predict price. Because price can be change in secend it maybe high and it maybe low. So we can think that what be,but we can exect what will price in future. So many factor which cause of change of price . So it difficult to predict price.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.