A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Dear friend we can't find actuall rate of Bitcoins so we could not estimate how much we can get .I think we should wait for next two months .I am sure their will be benefit must .

My friends, I do not think that at that time last year you were expecting Bitcoin to reach what it is now, it entered its fiftieth circle, and we do not know where it will reach.

I think the price of bitcoin will increase more in the future as we can see that the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly in these days due to its increasing demand and the value in the crypto market . Therefore we can say that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future.

Dear Friend! We can not predict the price of bitcoin with the hundred percent accuracy.Bitcoin having event has been alerady concluded .

I think we can learn by waiting for the best answer to this. Because it's really hard to guess and almost impossible. There are increases and decreases in the crypto market every day. For this, we can learn the answer to your question just by waiting.

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us I can't actually predict but I know that in the next coming two months bit coin will surely get higher that how it's now.

i think the price ob this currency will raise more and more but maybe we will see some decreasing but it will raise later cause the future of it will be very amazing

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The prediction of bitcoin price is not that sure of the actual price but due to the previous market situation one can predict if the price will go higher or decrease but presently the price of bitcoin is always increasing and we wish it will be beneficial to us

Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency in the world and everyone like its blockchain and want to purchase their minies so the perdition about bitcoin is about increase its value about 20%.

I think no one have exact knowledge that who control the price of the Bitcoin and that's why I think any prediction is just a gossip it's depend on luck if we want to do trading Bitcoin price is changing in every minute so I think you should take the risk it gives you profit.

Hi dear you can see that it price is not stable so we can not say about it. If you are say it is stable at a level. But i do not know about it. I think it increase more and more. 

I don't know much about Bitcoin prices, but I think Bitcoin is constantly rising. It has gone up crazy in the past few months. There are fears of a sudden drop in the price, so no one is taking any chances right now.

• +1 1

We really can't give you a good prediction no one can have the Exact price,you can see with fall of the price yesterday,just advice when it's up sell and when down buy . That's who i work

Honestly, nobody can predict the price of bitcoin in the market,But it's only the senior members of the forum who are old member can predict the price for you, because as a newbie I don't have any knowledge and experience on it,bi think that will be an opportunity for me to go on more reaserch to know better.

Thanks for the awesome question.  To me , you Know one thing with prediction, is it might be true or false. So if I'm to predict about the price of bitcoins in two months time, I will say it will be up to 35 thaunsand us dollars. That is my take.

• +5 1

I accept that the advertise is presently seeing a great increment in costs for all coins. I think Bitcoin will increment its esteem within the center of this year to around 20000$ ideally so.

The rate of bitcoin has been rising for the past few years and in the year 2020, the price of bitcoin has risen sharply in popularity. The rate of bitcoin will increase significantly in the next few months.

You cannot predict the price of cryptocurrencies, as their value rises and falls according to supply and demand for them, but now their price is about $ 50,000, and no one expected their price to reach this limit.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear in my opinion the prices of bitcoin is only depend on trading. Its only depend on economic fomula of supply and demand. I noticed on this forum that when demand increase prices are low or when supply increase prices are decrease. So i think its prices are goes to very high in next days.

There are chances of good position of bitcoins in the market.the days are near when we will be able to gain good profit from yobit.so don't give up and continue your work with continuity.

Although my answer to your question is spurious, but I will clarify my point of view, we have all noticed how Bitcoin has increased in short periods of time due to the increased interest of some countries in cryptocurrencies, but in my opinion we are here to be unable to confirm the increase or decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies in the coming days because that depends on  Cryptocurrency money market fluctuations

Yes of course my dear friend your good question for everyone. Senior members  can share our experience to other new beginner.. Bit coin price will increase in new year .thank you

I don't know that what was the situation of btc at that time but currently BTC's price has gone too high and crossed the barrier of 50K$ and If the situation remain the same then the day is not far when it'll reach 100k $.

without a doubt, Summer and also Come July 1st have been a couple of great weeks regarding Bitcoin. I think it's going to always be successful right up until the beginning of the newest yr at least. Provided that the entire world is located with the residence regarding anxiety about Coronavirus, offer and also requirement can keep on inside huge volumes inside Bitcoin and so it's going to always be successful.