A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

In this forum we can get all the information of cryptocurrency and by gaining knowledge and experience we can estimate the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and make a lot of profit by trading. The price of Bitcoin is currently rising and will rise further in the future.

We are now in the third month of March of 2021, currently every 1 bitcoin = about $ 60,000, and for me it will make a big hike this year and may cross the $ 100,000 barrier.

Well dear, I expect that this matter is difficult to guess and predict, due to the fluctuations that occur in the price of digital currencies, but personally, I expect the price of Bitcoin in the next two months to be approximately $ 11,000.

As for the price of digital currencies, I do not think that months have a relationship in this matter, as these currencies depend mainly on supply and demand, so whatever demand is large on the Bitcoin currency, its price will increase and vice versa, so I advise you to focus on monitoring the currency market and taking a good time to do the buying and selling process.

• +1 1

My friend, we cannot accurately determine the bitcoin price in the coming days, but I expect the bitcoin to become better because its popularity is outpacing it and traders deal with it and depend on demand and supply, so we cannot accurately predict.

Dear as we know prediction is not always accurate and in case of bitcoin it is more complex due to fluctuation in its market price. But due to its rising price it can be expected that it will reach nearest 1300$ in june and july. That's not 💯.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin because sometimes it got increase and sometime it got decrease but hope so it will increase in the coming months and we will have good amount of it.

No one can expect the price of bitcoin, my friend, because the price of bitcoin is often volatile, and this is due to the request, according to my expectations, may reach more than 100 thousand dollars this year

• +4 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Both months have shown best results in past.

And i hope in this year it will be benefical for all of one who work here.

So, be ready guys 

Luck is favoring you.

You will gey maximum profit this year.

Just be positive and have faith.

And i wished you all you will get what you have been waiting for.

Have a good journey ahead for you.

• +2 1

the price of bitcoin in the next two months, you can see that at a slowing pace, that pace after months, you will see an increase in its fluctuations, given that some are trying to recover what was lost in the past months. So this is what will challenge uneven coups, but with diapers on the same level

No one can ever guess the price of Bitcoin because this currency has proven that no one can do that, especially analysts because it contains highly experienced and quality systems and in addition to it has a good reputation

• +1 1

To know the price prediction of any currency YOU need to have much knowledge and research about crypto world..mostly member not able to predicted the price but only serious trader able to predicted the price goodly. If YOU want to predicted the price then YOU need to look on Stock market because there has many important information                              

• +2 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:29 AM, Moaz said:

This question are best answer buy expert in the exchange of coins and those that participate in digital currency because all this is properly done so that the economic situation will not be affected.

I am not a senior but according to my observation the price of BTC will increase after two months .The prediction of senior is not always true but some times their prediction is right .

Thanks. You have made a good comment. Basically, there are a lot of experienced OO seniors here. We can take advice from experienced people. We should follow experienced people. Through them we can get the information and solutions we need. Our questions should be shared with experienced people.

Certainly, we see every day a rise in Bitcoin in the market as a result of the great demand for it. It is the best currency in the field of cryptocurrencies and the most famous among the currencies, so it is the best in investment operations.

• +2 1

dear i am newbie and recently joined this forum and dear from my perspective the price of bitcoin will increase in the future but its impossible to say anything about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable  

• +5 1

I am still a beginner, but I see that no one knows the prices of cryptocurrencies
I think it rises according to supply and demand

Dear members
 No one can predict the price of Bitcoin in the future because it is related to several factors, including known and unknown, perhaps someone can only predict, at the beginning of its discovery it was equivalent to only two dollars and began to rise, the past year was about 30 thousand dollars, but today it is equal to about 60  one thousand dollars

• +4 1

My friend, no one can predict precisely the prices of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, we can only expect upward or downward stocks, so I expect in the next two months the currencies will achieve higher prices, and we all hope this will increase our gains.

• +2 1

My friend, the prices of cryptocurrencies cannot be predicted. They increase and decrease according to the supply and demand for them. It is not correct to make a prediction because everyone has a different opinion and this thing makes you more confused.

The price of the coded currency cannot be well predicted, but investment experts will increase its price significantly in the coming periods

• +1 1

You were for very short time my dear. If you just have two months for your trade to profit, look at all this profit you lost. If you sold at 10,000 then you lost five times more profit. Just two months for an investment is very small time and a mistake you make as trade is not like that, time is not so important it is the chart you can look and wait for it.

Here, my friend, you can ask your question here in this forum and we will help you 
Read comments and publications will gain a lot of experience, good luck

I'm new to this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic.

• +5 1