A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Yes brother i would like to share my opinion. I don't think that anyone can predict the accurate rate of bitcoin. Because its rate fluctuate everyday so it is difficult to say that what will be its rate in two months. 

Yes friend  If you want, you can get feedback from the experts in the forum.  Many experienced members will comment on your topic if you create a topic about your problem.  You can solve your problem from that.  Thank you.

Dear friend, great question.  However, it is difficult to predict the cause of many problems.  I mean if some problem is solved, the price of BTC can be 15k-20k.  Probably more than L's prediction, which is why we can see that in the days when BTC prices were 10K, BTC could survive Corona's hands.

Nobody can respond to this inquiry precisely But taking a gander at the Bitcoin outline and distinguishing bullish or bearish channels, contingent upon progressive highs and lows, can decide the overall heading of Bitcoin.

No one can give you the absolute prediction of how the price of bitcoin can be in anytime. It's value and price is not fixed,it changes and rises according to it demand in  market subsequently. I advice you to disregard any information that gives it actual price because it can change at any time.

Yes my dear you are right. No one can predict the price of bitcoin. Yes exactly because it is depend upon the supply and demand chain method. So it's price fluctuations give us help in the form of trading helpful.

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Bitcoin prices were lower in June-July 2020.In 2021 the price of bitcoin has become rocket because Its price was going up but now its price has gone down a bit. It is currently priced at $ 35,000.Hopefully the price of Bitcoin will rise further in the future.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

My friend June and July are good times for business, but everything is uncertain at Covid -19.  Because if the infection starts again, it will affect the economy.  Which can also have an effect on cryptotalk. It may be that the currency price may decrease.  So it can be said that the future is always uncertain.

• +3 1

Did we have to go this far and start thinking of the price of bitcpin as a business men we didn't have to panic we need change to another investment if the other one is not going to pay as we think.

• +1 1

No body can foresee careful cost of bitcoin or other digital forms of money. It is a market. There are a few Factors which influence the cost of market. Yet, I figure cost will increment up to 12000$ in next two months.

• +2 1

Yes of course I think there may be a question for seniors and veterans.  But my question here is, how can we get up here, and how can we do better?  You must see us this way.  I hope so dear friend

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

I get it may get that opportunity, still we need to perceive how the halvening will play out and how much hashpower will be lost, if any will, and if this hashpower starts recuperating. We as a whole realize that Bitmain has deferred conveyances of the new ASICS's to diggers

• +3 1

I am not an expert in predictions, but I think that at the present time the experts say that the Bitcoin currency will increase in price in a crazy way. This is of course good news for all people who invest in this currency.

• +1 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any knowledge and experience before about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here and still learning 

you are stating that 15K will be gotten throughout this late spring. I get it may get that opportunity, still we need to perceive how the halvening will play out and how much hashpower will be lost, if any will, and if this hashpower starts recuperating. We as a whole realize that Bitmain has postponed conveyances of the new ASICS's to excavators and I've perused that a few diggers will get them today. Holding up I conjecture to perceive what will occur.

Did we have to go this far and start thinking of the price of bitcpin as a business men we didn't have to panic we need change to another investment if the other one is not going to pay as we think.

1 question for my senior and also juniors.kindly help me out and guide about bitcoin value in the world.how we earn more in this platform ,how its help in future .No one give us accurate knowledge,share ur experience.

Edited by Zoiakhan

I don't think their is anyone who can give the actual price of bitcoin because this is a coin that is not control by anybody so it will be difficult to know the actual price

hello friends, in point of fact non one of us be acquainted with that we cannot accurately predict the value of bitcoin, notably that bitcoin in the advent interval is about half, but I count on the cost to exceed $ 100,000 and supplementary in the after that two months, credit for distribution a legit question.

• +1 1

The question i Will to ask the senior is if someone want to withdraw the Bitcoin what are the step involved for someone to take.

11 minutes ago, Gawa said:

We must expand our ideas, focus well on the answers, and contribute to providing correct and correct contributions in order to gain positive reputations.

As a beginner in the crytotalk currency, what are the criteria and strategy someone can apply in this forum in order to again knowledge in cryto and also earn much money in this platform and reinvest in order to get profit in it

• +1 1

Dear friend, as a beginner, I do not have enough experience in currency rates and I cannot predict them. Thank you, my dear friend

I've also a question for the senior members over here. The management has stopped paying these days. How long will it take to reopen the payments? Is there any chance to change the monetizing method or would it remain same? Everybody here is in panic specially us the new commers. Seniors should guide us in this regard so that people get calm and composed. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin has witnessed a stunning rise in 2020, and expectations are still based on the fact that Bitcoin will witness a further increase, as after it crossed the $ 40,000 and returned to decline, we may see a significant rise to the $ 50,000 range.

• +2 1