A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

No man can give you correct answer because this is a currency which can increase in few month and decrease in next month .If  people will buy it more its demand will increase then its price or rate will  increase and other case is opposite to it. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

The predictions will always depend on the news worldwide regarding the BTC since if there is some bad news the prediction will not be correct for this reason not all the predictions are exact but they could be close.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi mate, i think bitcoin will go down very strongly inside 2 month. As we all know bitcoin make another all time high and 1 bitcoin price is about 24.000$ right now, and most of the people are expecting alcoin bulls. In my prediction it's not good for bitcoin but it's good for altcoins. I hope we can all take a profit from bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes you are right my dear friend no one can starts and predict the price of bitcoin. Because it's depend upon the supply and demand proceed.so I think now the price of bitcoin touch the the 24k.

• +1 1

It is hard to precisely anticipate the costs of Bitcoin or different monetary standards, however now the costs of Bitcoin are on a shocking ascent, and we trust that the level will surpass 30,000 dollars befor 2021

My friend I think we cannot predict the prices of cryptocyrrency no one can tell you the exact and predictable price of the cryptocyrrency because this price change many times in an hour. So how can anyone predict the prices of cryptocyrrency.

We are very probably to peer a risky market from now till quit of May as it become remaining week. So, I believe we ought to start seeing little modifications from July on. If you've got been retaining bitcoin, simply keep keeping for now. Now, isn't always actually time to promote.

Yeh of course our seniors help us in our working. They tell us things which are correct for us. And about bitecoin i want to say that its price is increasing day by day because its use many people use it for investment for this reason its price on going high. So this will give profit everyone who use it. 

• +2 1

I can't tell you exactly what Between's price will be in the next two months. I think if you want to know, then you can read about it on the internet. You can get better guidance from there. So, senior members can only tell you when their own attention is focused on them. I haven't thought about investing yet and haven't bought any coin yet so I don't even know the price. Experience comes from learning.

• +5 1

There is no member which can  tell you about bitcoin accurate.Because it is currency and its price will increase , when the demand of it in the market increase and if bitcoin will available in large amount its price will decrease.

Hi gentlemen I am also new you at this forum and I have not too much knowledge about this so according to you I also want to ask a question from the senior and experience members of this forum about the cryptocurrencies rates thank you so much

I am very pleased that I am able to read the old topics and comment on them. I am very pleased that you are talking about the Bitcoin price when it was less than 10,000 dollars, and today it has exceeded the 24,000 dollar mark. It is really a wonderful development that makes us more determined to continue here.

Even though there is difference between the expertise and the beginners but in cryptocurrency no one is perfect,gaining every time you trade or invest is not guarantee for everybody but we just don't need to giveup we should all believe in ourselves.

Yo know that the bitcoin prices increases day by day and it was so much benefit who have more bitcoin points or have bit coin so you should get benefit if you wait for the month because i have listened from lots of the members they the bitcoin prices are more up in next year so i suggest you to hold you coins for better benefit.

Either the senior or the newcomer, I would say, must answer this question and the person who can answer it can also be a newcomer. Only the leading member can answer in the forum.

BTC has always been a time bomb, since I have seen many news that say that it will rise in price and that it will fall in price and neither of them will happen as specified, what I can determine is that the pandemic has greatly benefited BTC and has gone up passively but always exceeding its limits.

• +1 1

Hi Dude i am newbie and i cannot do any type of prediction about Bitcoin prices . Because i dont know well about bitcoin i am using this platform from last few days

Bitcoin cost has essentially improved subsequent to arising protected and triumphant from the past pandemic emergency. The cost has arrived at another high in a while in the course of recent days and each sign that it has begun another solid move to the potential gain.

This this the family bro no here are no senior no joiner and the prediction about Bitcoin is that the vale of Bitcoin depend on supply and demand in market it change on every second no one can judged.

It is something that is very difficult to get it right without a doubt, this is because the predictions will not all be correct, the btc is going to 27,000usd on this date and it is something that little was predicted.

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

@Sapphire444 hi my friend ,i know i am so late to answer your question but i want to tell you that : now in the next 2 moth in 2021  i think the price of bitcoin will go up alot.

• +2 1

There is always a difference between a newbie and expert. A newbie can be a master of this world. But I think nobody here is gaining hundred percent profit. Don't lose your heart always  keep trying. 

I don't know about predicting bitcoins price in 2 months but in 3 years after it's upcoming halving in 2024, I think bitcoin prices will make a x10 because if we check it's previous halvings we always see that it made a 10x after each halving. So for a long term investment Bitcoin is an excellent option.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 5/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Sapphire444 said:

As for me, I'm still a newbie so I don't have much experience about investment. But I will give chance to to the experts on the forum to attend to your question. You are always welcome and have a blessed day ahead.