A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

it's difficult to anticipate yet since the dividing is practically here, there can either be a drop and afterward an expansion in cost or we may start to see prompt increment it doesn't matter senior or junior its up to knowing this 

• +2 1

It is not easy to predict Bitcoin because cryptocurrency is volatile but in my prediction in next 2 months it is going to be on 20 to $21,000. Because it has seen only positive growth during previous 2 months and I am expecting the same in the next 2 months.

• +4 1

You have shared a nice question. Of course, the senior and skilled members on this site can do a lot of good work. New members, so when we work, we must follow them. We need to see how they work.  We need to keep in mind that since they have been working on this site for a long time, they know a lot of things on this site that we may not know, so we need to take good care while working.  There is nothing wrong. They have acted like them. We will act like them. Thank you for following them.

• +3 1

Bitcoin price was around 9000$ in june july. Now it has reached to 16000$. Now i think it will again decrease before taking peak sooner it will reach high and have highst value.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin price has significantly improved after emerging safe and victorious from the past pandemic crisis. The price has reached a new high in several months over the past few days and every indication that it has started another strong move to the upside.

• +1 1

You do not need to ask such questions as the price will go up in normal trend but the traders can not make is sure that you will earn only as it is possible to crash too.

Bitcoin price is increasing so I am thinking that in next two months it will increase too, as I am a newcomer of this platform so I don't have much knowledge about the coins and also don't have any idea about the prices of coins thank you

• +2 1

Hi mates yeah it's correct topic... I also want to ask senior and experienced member first of all how you reached there at that place how much time it will take and how hard it is I want to know this all and how much time you are giving to the forum per day... Because here many newbies are there and many members are there you are reading the post so please tell us correct way so that will helpful for us..

• +3 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Bitcoin price can't be predicted perfectly, but the prediction can only be accurate to a certain point, so for me I would suggest that the price of bitcoin will rise to 12k and above maybe , because bitcoin reach 10k previously even in the pandemic.

We can never predict bitcoin price accurately. We can I my make predictions based on facts and data, and also from past price movements. We can expect the price if bitcoin to get to $20000 before the end of 2020.

Actually, it is hard to predict Bitcoin price but I think that the price of Bitcoin will reach $10,000 and we hope that it should be more than that.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No person can give opinion about the fact that sometimes its value will go to high level and when its value will be decreased. Because Bitcoin is a virtual currency and its movement is only according to its demand. As there was a lot of fluctuation in the price of one bitcoin for the last few days. As you know, Christmas is also coming next month. And thus on the occasion of Christmas next month when many people will sell bitcoin because they will get real money and give it free to enjoy their happiness, then the demand for bitcoin will fall and thus when the demand for bitcoin falls and its price also fall. And, but as soon as the bitcoin value is lost, thus the two Christmas will end, then the value of bitcoin will start increasing again. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You may feel a bit out of practice when it comes to the executive or manager level job interview and are in need of the top interview questions for senior managers that are asked in an interview? Perhaps you’re used to being on the other side of the desk and being the candidate comes as a new challenge to you? However, other companies work differently and you need to see the interview from another perspective before answering your own senior manager interview questions.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Many analysts expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise in the coming months and may reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2020 and today the price has reached $ 18,000, and this is a good number and indicates that Bitcoin continues to rise until the end of the year.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

I am a new member to this forum, this topic would benefit many members in this forum to get awareness about the change in price of bitcoin. Many of my friends in this forum had told me there will be a massive increase in the price of bitcoin in coming days, but it is difficult to predict the actual change in price.   

we have consistently gotten the second when the cost gave a major profit.The senior part is experienced about the discussion. We have to remember that since they have been taking a shot at this site for a long time.So I think we have to follow the senior individuals.

• +2 1

Hy my desr friend i am late join this forum and now is november and this is the best price of the btc in these days so invest  and earn profit and i can tell you everyone in next two months it will be increase in rates and i think in 2020 it can touch the amount of $20000 so invest and earn money in this forum you can get orofit also by trading in this forum my dear  this is the legit website for all.

It is very difficult to predict what the price of Bitcoin will be in the next two months.  Because the price of Bitcoin has changed many times in the last 6 months.  That's not exactly what he's talking about.  But from past experience it is said that the price of Bitcoin will be around 10,000 $ for the next 2 months.

In my opinion, Bitcoin has a good reputation and has an excellent position in the future. Here I am in the forum. I learn, benefit and collect information about digital currency. I think it will get better a lot.

We can not predict the price of Bitcoin with the 100 % accuracy .I think that nobody can accurate answer to your question . because it is more likely that the price of Bitcoin will rise in June and July .we will get the good earn money at this forum .

Hello friend, 

Purpose of amendment brother I consider segregation level isn't essential, it doesn't make a difference what is generally required is insight. 

Concerning me, the cost of BTC will siphoned up past numerous individuals forecast, as it has begun today BTC is exchanged above 

Predicting the price of bitcoin needs a more practical approach as the market is volatile and unpredictable. The knowledge gained over time in the financial market can set you on course to be able to accurately read signals and predict how the market would look like in a couple of months. This is more reason why a beginner should be patient and garner all the experience needed to make him an expert in the field. But you cannot predict 100% all you can do is read signals and not lose your money.

Yes, basically!  We cannot predict the price of Bitcoin with 100% accuracy.  In fact, no one can answer your question correctly.  This is because the price of Bitcoin is more likely to rise in June and July.  We will earn good money by working hard in this forum.

As a platform where we seek for knowledge and pass vital informations that embodied our core beliefs,my questions to the seniors should we be looking forward to the end of the crypto campaign soon?and what is meant for the future of crypto?the challenges and the way forward.thank you 

As a platform where we seek for knowledge and pass vital informations that embodied our core beliefs,my questions to the seniors should we be looking forward to the end of the crypto campaign soon?and what is meant for the future of crypto?the challenges and the way forward.thank you 

Edited by Mubarak Salihu Ahmed
Replying to the topic twice.its a mistake thank you
  • Useful or interesting 1

no one can provide you with an correct answer for your query, however it is more likely that the rate of bitcoin will upward thrust in  december  +$20,000

No one can tell you what will happened because crypto market is so unpredictable but in my opinion Bitcoin is moving really good and if its keep going this way its price will increase and Christmas have been a great time for crypto in past few years.