Questions about brave browser - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Questions about brave browser

Hello everyone just a quick question about brave browser. I did start using brave browser 1 month ago and yesterday i was supposed to get BAT in my uphold wallet. I have connected my uphold wallet but i did not complete the KYC. So when i click claim BAT it showed me some kind of error and then earnings of past month disappeared now its only showing earning of this month. 

So you can't even claim bat without KYC in uphold wallet or is it something different happened to me? 

Also I'm still ads notification in brave but the count is not increasing in my brave rewards why? 

IMG_20200507_231806.jpg

I can’t help for that because i want to work in this browser but unfortunately is not supported my country , is don’t what i have to do , so if you have an idea to solved this problem please can you share it here.

• +2 2

No dear friend you will get your bat coins after one day. There is no link with kyc of claiming coins. But if you want to withdraw your coins then you have to complete kyc process. 

• Useful or interesting 2

@Lover840 There is currently a bug with the rewards option. the team is working on it and it should be solved soon. I have 200 BAT waiting for payment. You can find more details about it in the brave commuity forum. Be patient.

• Useful or interesting 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Right you need to pass the KYC in your Uphold wallet you can see that in the top of your reward page on Brave browser ,if it's not verified you will not receive your reward and you balance back to zero for this month 

7 hours ago, Lover840 said:

So you can't even claim bat without KYC in uphold wallet or is it something different happened to me?

we have the same experienced,i am using brave browser for 5 months now,and i can't transfer my earnings before. there are no option on brave browser to transfer it on our uphold account,and they gave me advise to do kyc first to get it,and that's the reason why we cannot get our earnings.

Sorry friend, but I never used this way of making money, maybe this is some kind of mistake, I will advise you to find out in the browser support. Good luck

My dear friend I all also using brave browser but my country not support this ads, so I have not earned any bats I use brave browser only for browsing, but our forum members helps to solve this problem so don't worry.

I have never tried this browser but I think that it's a good way to earn money if it's trusted ! 
but can you take a picture and give us a proof for the payment process ?

That's to bad to hear about brave browser and I can't help you in any way because I'm not the user of that browser just be careful with it.

I don't really know about brave browser but all i knew about it is you could earn money from it by using that browser when you're browsing. I suggest to you to keep using it because it could give you so much money. 

12 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone just a quick question about brave browser. I did start using brave browser 1 month ago and yesterday i was supposed to get BAT in my uphold wallet. I have connected my uphold wallet but i did not complete the KYC. So when i click claim BAT it showed me some kind of error and then earnings of past month disappeared now its only showing earning of this month. 

Also I'm still ads notification in brave but the count is not increasing in my brave rewards why? 

IMG_20200507_231806.jpg

Yeah you have to upload your KYC verification's in order to get paid, and that's why i am not using brave browser because they ask a KYC verification which is to hard to get because my country do't have international id.

11 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

No dear friend you will get your bat coins after one day. There is no link with kyc of claiming coins. But if you want to withdraw your coins then you have to complete kyc process. 

Well, this is true mate, KYC is important to this kind of browser to know if their user is a scammer, hacker or a good member, i hope you may understand mate, happy posting.

41 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

important to this kind of browser to know if their user is a scammer, hacker or a good member

The exact reason is:

Translated quote from a french article 

Why is KYC necessary?

Simply because it is a legal obligation. To date, Directive (EU) 2015/849 has regulated the European financial system, since its entry into force in June 2017.  "

"  Who is affected by KYC?

Originally, only banks and insurance were affected by these regulations, but the financial sector continues to evolve. The European directives on payment services DSP1 and DSP2, which we discussed in a previous article, allow actors of a new kind, fintech, to modernize payment services. Today, fintech (VeraCash is one) and many other activities (1), are considered as full-fledged financial players, and are therefore affected by all the changes in financial regulation including LCB-FT, understand here fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. "

CONCLUSION: Uphold is a financial service based in UK, they must obey to financial regulation laws apllied in EU.

11 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Lover840 There is currently a bug with the rewards option. the team is working on it and it should be solved soon. I have 200 BAT waiting for payment. You can find more details about it in the brave commuity forum. Be patient.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It seems that something has happened or that the browser is not supported in your country. Frankly, I have not tried to work with this browser because it is certain that the amount that we will get from the currencies is very low.

I think you need a wallet that has a KYC to convert your bat token. You should gather more information on the internet about you inquiries regarding that because I never experience using that token.

I used brave browser for sometime like two months and i noticed they don't pay for my country. Since there i stopped using it though its a good browser but for now am using chrome. I don't know why your funds have disappear but you can ask for support there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I'm not able to help you with this, as I stopped using Brave browser after I found the ad program isn't available in my country. I must say it really is privacy respectful and it might be useful to use as a regular browser, but I still stick to Firefox.

@bitcoinb has great knowledge about this browser, so he could help you well.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Right you need to pass the KYC in your Uphold wallet you can see that in the top of your reward page on Brave browser ,if it's not verified you will not receive your reward and you balance back to zero for this month 

That's exactly what happened with me i tried claiming tokens for previous month and all of sudden count became 0 and i didn't receive anything in my wallet. So my reward of previous months have been disappeared. It was worth more than 5usd sad 😞

14 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Are you sure that you can even claim your tokens without doing the KYC verification in the uphold wallet? Because i have not verified KYC but i couldn't claim the tokens. 

i've seen this happen to other people and they say the team is working on fixing it, you will not lose your money and if anything happen you can email support

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

To receive your rewards you must complete the KYC otherwise you will not receive your earnings each month is a primary requirement 

To get BAT tokens, you do not need KYC verification, it is only necessary for the Uphold wallet where your tokens get every month on the 9th. 

6 hours ago, Lover840 said:

That's exactly what happened with me i tried claiming tokens for previous month and all of sudden count became 0 and i didn't receive anything in my wallet. So my reward of previous months have been disappeared. It was worth more than 5usd sad 😞

Before use any reward application or website you need to view some tutorial before starting using the browser that's how i take action before i start earn from brave

I Think you need to increase

Your earning to be able to withdraw

The brave some times facing technical

Proplems then they are sloved

I have read something about this problem in brave community and i think that they are working on it and they will fix it soon.. Kyc is needed only for waithdrawal as i know.. So of course there is somethimg wrong here..please after solving this problem tell us about some details..thanks