Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Ohh really. Thats a good news actually you shared. The knowledge gainers and the people who wants to earn money genuinely and can gain what they want actually. So this information is really good and helpful and thank you keep sharing. 

You are right, my friend, this forum is constantly improving. I think that new signature campaigns and different ways of earning from the forum will open in the future. Also, some rules may change regarding the current campaign in this forum and the ranking system.

Well, thank you my friend for sharing these ideas here, I agree with you for some but not all of these ideas, there are some ideas that you dream more than it really does, I do not think things are going the way you have drawn. But yes, we hope that the success of this forum will be a prelude to many great changes in the world of Crypto.

My dear friend your topic is really wonderful about this forum feature plans, you mentioned all suggestion are really impressive, if this forum.update their feature and gives more earning source then its good for forum to grow in crypto market

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

i think it's all thanks to the admins, first because of this great campaign, and second because they are working hard to ban all spammers and scammers from the forum

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That's right and I think the same thing that your forum is going to evolve as time goes on and I think not everyone will be able to make money in the forum 

The team of this forum are really working hard to achieve the best in this forum,we all suffer from deletion of post and banning of some countries which is the sign where we can prove that they make their way to improve this site and as this evolution not just in this forum but in this modern era,it will be no surprise to see other sites like this that gives us potential to earn money and gain knowledge.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Hi friend, This will be an ideal scenario for improving the forum, because every worthy member of the forum will earn more, and those who are not worth it will look for other ways to earn money, therefore they will leave the forum and will not interfere.

You are absolutely right, it will happen possibility in the near future. The forum is growing up day by day, and we will see here more people than right now. It will be so good, if we will start working with campaign. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I also hope that the forum will develop more because it benefits many people. I hope that signature campaigns will happen soon and that the bonus for the old members will increase.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right friend, i also believe there may be new campaigns in the forum in the future because there are many members here and we are active 24/7. That means if we will keep going like this, the forum can keep growing many interesting features.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is fact that day by day forum making some improvement in crypto talk forum work because now low quality posts are not compromised for any seniors or junior members because one of my friends two days ago full banned due to their only two useless posts. Means forum demans from us seriously hard working for posting work. 

• +1 2

I think so. Many people are very interested in cryptotalk and they wanted to created campaign like this so they could earn so much money too. But that's not very easy because you need to do hard work for your campaign. 

That's why we work for to have a good reputation for this forum and improve it more than that to have access to other feature of other famous forum like bitcointalk ,I hope we can reach this level very soon 

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

I agree with you that in future there will be many copyrights of cryptotalk but this forum will stand on top as the best place for cryptocurrency researches that will help many new users in the crypto world and I believe it's only legit things that will be found in this platform as our admins are working hard to remove all scamers with their posts from here so that only legit contents can remain.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

there will be many copyrights of cryptotalk but this forum will stand on top as the best place for cryptocurrency researches

Yes thanks for highlighting the right point from the list this forum will be a library shelf for cryptocurrency and we the members shall keep history and always be remembered as the great contributors in the cryptoworld in time of sharing knowledge

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

These 2 got my attention. What's your track of thought in this? Why would there be less airdrops or bounties?

If bitcoin moons, i can't see any reason that money flow wouldn't spread to altcoins too since we haven't learned anything, and this attracts all kind of hustlers and scammers making more bounties and airdrops to advertise their projects and legit projects will use same advertisement tactics because they work.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

26 minutes ago, rekter said:

These 2 got my attention. What's your track of thought in this? Why would there be less airdrops or bounties?

If bitcoin moons, i can't see any reason that money flow wouldn't spread to altcoins too since we haven't learned anything, and this attracts all kind of hustlers and scammers making more bounties and airdrops to advertise their projects and legit projects will use same advertisement tactics because they work.

Actually I said this be I thought that during that period as airdrops are not profitable there will be many more projects copyright to be developed as it will be profitable and by then airdrop will either not exist but scarce

Yes I sure that will happen

Crypto is the alone and the best

And pay per posts to its users immediately with no any proplem

So I don't think there is any platform

Can facing it

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this useful information with the site members 

I think you right and i think that Yobit is one of the most important sites in cryptocurrencies world and he is working hard with good service to be the best 

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Probably, it is a lot more useful and educative more than other cryptocurrency forum even with its lesser number of topics and numbers. In those, the topics once created are not deleted even when some of them are trash. In here, you find useful topics to learn a lot from. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I hope that many developers will produce this kind of forum so that many people will able to earn money. I hope that in the future, forums will all be profitable and open in every country.

yes there are high chances of getting develop forum's technology in future and could have a copyright thing on this forum son that some suspicious activities shall not be allowed to the forum to make forum more easire and more safer

• +1 1

Right! I expect that too.. And the coming days are very good for cryptotalk and yobit.. And i think that a good forum like thish which is supporyed by a great exchange like yobit would surprise all of us by its strategies! The developers have good strategies i guess and they would improve this forum more and more.. And our job is doing our best here.. The quality more important than the quantity.