Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

2 hours ago, Magnom said:

The developers have good strategies i guess and they would improve this forum more and more.

I have more possibilities to explain as it is developing I am sure it will keep improving every day by day activities it is getting more popular

Yes you right this forum will be a example for the other forum , because it’s working with a way , no other forum work with it , just bitcoin talk , but i think bitcoin talk is really difficult to work at it ,but this for is really easy , and we have many features in this for , for that i think now the best forum is the crypto talk.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Yes you right this forum will be a example for the other forum , because it’s working with a way , no other forum work with it , just bitcoin talk , but i think bitcoin talk is really difficult to work at it ,but this for is really easy , and we have many features in this for , for that i think now the best forum is the crypto talk.

Bitcoin is very strict including the rules attached to it but here in cryptotalk we can find everything more easier even a learn don't get much stress in doing his work if he follows the rules as stated

On 5/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, ashua1 said:

I agree with you on this list but I don't want "images will not exist" because a lot of issues need images to be able to display and guide the best way. I think it is better to limit the number of images instead of banning them

This is right, in my opinion images are really important because it may display not only the guide but also the viewers opinion whey they see it. 

Limiting is a wise choice, don't totally ban it all. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/7/2020 at 3:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

There is a lot of information on your post. 

About 1 and 2 why do you think that these activities will stop? Even projects that are already in exchanges are still using airdrops and bounties to make their product better known in the cryptocurrency world. A real problem many projects have, is that only a few people are following them. With airdrops they gain more recognition and by having more addresses holding their coin they are also looking better in distribution terms. Projects that have high concentration in a few accounts are spotted by investors and usually they are not prefered.

Fair distribution of airdrops is also providing evidence that the team actually cares about their product. If for any silly reason they don't distribute, or demand kyc in order to distribute the airdrop, or demand to sent them ethereum or other funds before they distribute, then they are just scammers. Any project that didn't distribute their airdrop failed miserably in trust terms. Airdrops are a great way to figure out if a project is shady or not. Not the only factor but one of the first in my opinion.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

We all expect this forum to become the best campaign in the world of encryption, and these items that you say, my friend, can be well presented to improve the performance of the campaign more and more. I hope that the support will continue. I personally will support this campaign in all the places that I will go to.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

There is a lot of information on your post. 

About 1 and 2 why do you think that these activities will stop? Even projects that are already in exchanges are still using airdrops and bounties to make their product better known in the cryptocurrency world. A real problem many projects have, is that only a few people are following them. With airdrops they gain more recognition and by having more addresses holding their coin they are also looking better in distribution terms. Projects that have high concentration in a few accounts are spotted by investors and usually they are not prefered.

Fair distribution of airdrops is also providing evidence that the team actually cares about their product. If for any silly reason they don't distribute, or demand kyc in order to distribute the airdrop, or demand to sent them ethereum or other funds before they distribute, then they are just scammers. Any project that didn't distribute their airdrop failed miserably in trust terms. Airdrops are a great way to figure out if a project is shady or not. Not the only factor but one of the first in my opinion.

I agree with that you but how did you see even the present airdrop only few manage to distribute and at the end the coins are not listed in any exchange they are trashes. Is better with bounties than airdrops but to me I prefer working here.

I agree with you. As crypto is getting popularity, new ways of earning from crypto is coming up. Scammers are also making new methods to steal your money. We are looking any other site which offer same campaign as crypto talk is offering. 

This forum is very cool and deserves to become the number 1 within encryption sites and domains and I am sure that it will be one of the largest forums during the coming period and many campaigns will be added to it in addition to that many changes will be applied within the sections of the forum

56 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

This forum is very cool and deserves to become the number 1 within encryption sites and domains and I am sure that it will be one of the largest forums during the coming period and many campaigns will be added to it in addition to that many changes will be applied within the sections of the forum

Many changes will take place as the forum is at point of improving we may see some new project copying the same strategies and plan of a site exactly as cryptotalk upcoming verys soon

I think another change that will take place is that if the forum opens up registrations again, a lot of new members will join the group and this time, there will be less spammers.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we can see this forum is improving gradually and are using the latest techology to make sure the forum is work the way it supposed to be as the best forum and best campaign. The forum will very soon keep improving unexpectedly to be the number one campaign firstly created in cryptocurrency that pays users per post.

With time there will be more  campaigns like this cryptotalk will be coming up developed. This will be developed only when they see the potentiality and greatness of this forum in the future. During that period I am sure many things will happen we shall see changes e.g:

1.airdrops will not exist 

2. bounties will be less available and difficult to find legits ones

3. Scammers will be out of funds looking for any means to get money.

4. Technology will advance and there will be more security.

5. Other forums created like cryptotalk will face many challenges and will find it difficult to get themselves secured from scammers.

6. There will be more exchangers in the cryptoworld.

7. There will be high increase of population in the cryptoworld.

8. This forum will be the best forum  were many legit signature will be available.

9. Yobit Will be among the best and ahead binance and kucoin in the future 

10.This forum will be the best place to search and learn about cryptocurrency even if payments stops.

Bitcoin will increase in price and this forum will still  pay members as usual that deserves the payment even if campaign has stops respected and successful members will still receive payment as in Bitcointalk. More thanks to this creator and the great contributors to the forum. We shall be among them and I am sure there will be more changes that will take place in the future. What changes have you observed to take place apart from the one I listed?

let's share ideas!!!

Of course for every project thats are started now for example forums, they must pay users like cryptotalk do in order to gain more users, because no one can accept the new forum that's not pay. But all in all the payments from cryptotalk is really worth. 

I think that cryptotalk admins invented good way of forum promotion. Old methods like airdrops and bounties don`t work now, but pay for post is good system which attract a lot of people to the project 

It's really a good step if the forum have the copyright campaign it's means the forum is in the right way ,i hope it comes very soon as possible 

On 5/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

That's right and I think the same thing that your forum is going to evolve as time goes on and I think not everyone will be able to make money in the forum 

For sure this forum will lasts for a long time and will improve more. 

I think those people who stay here even what happened will benefits on what will going to happen soon. 

Let's keep this forum active and full of crypto knowledge. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/7/2020 at 5:56 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right, my friend, this forum is constantly improving. I think that new signature campaigns and different ways of earning from the forum will open in the future. Also, some rules may change regarding the current campaign in this forum and the ranking system.

yea I'm i Also see this forums really attract a good amount of active users to it's platform . we see many good update here with time to time .

i sure in future we see a good amount of signature as well bounty campaign here also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Cryptotalk will be the best of some of the forum that are existing. Bitcointalk is the top forum and and also having a lot of competitors and also cryptotalk will be having a lot of competitors in the market.

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course for every project thats are started now for example forums, they must pay users like cryptotalk do in order to gain more users, because no one can accept the new forum that's not pay. But all in all the payments from cryptotalk is really worth. 

Thanks for getting my point any successful project most have a copyright not really to be exactly the same but pays a little bit higher or lower than the present project.

First of all, I like your posts very much, I have seen you posting many I guess this forum is made for people like. Thank you for fulfilling the purpose of this forum when we couldn't, you said this going to get better by time, I think it's getting better due to your participation.

Thank you, keep it up ❤

"We grow by lifting others"

This forum is advancing day-by-day which is a good news for us and a bad news for the spammers.The one whose here only for money won't be paid more.Because this forum only need those members who deserves to be paid.

According to timely manner, this forum might also improve it's features and services. By analyzing the highly increased popularity and the traffic, I can say like Cryptotalk forum will be the best online forum in this world. 

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

According to timely manner, this forum might also improve it's features and services. By analyzing the highly increased popularity and the traffic, I can say like Cryptotalk forum will be the best online forum in this world. 

I believe and strongly agree with you this forum will always be the best even if thousands of forums will be created with the same copyright.

This is a good outlook future scenario of cryptotalk hope to see much improvement and development in this wonderful forum in the nearest future.

It's true this forum is still developing and will continue growing and in future this forum will be great and will be the best forum to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and by then the bitcoin price must have increase in price .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/16/2020 at 11:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

Thanks for getting my point any successful project most have a copyright not really to be exactly the same but pays a little bit higher or lower than the present project.

But I don't think if there will happen the new project which will be paying more than cryptotalk, because its looks like cryptotalk they have invested huge amount in order to pay users.