Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon we shall expect some copyright of cryptotalk campaign coming up

I  actually believe that this forum is one of the best there is and soon there is going to be a lot of good work coming inside and we are able to even develop some of the good issues of the market and to the extent that others will , some have already done it, they have already started where you can communicate and get paid for it

• +5 2

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

If the forum continues to move on this way I am sure the forum will soon be better than bitcointalk if not it will correspond with it. There will be more signature campaign added to the English section as in Russian section.

I just hope so because that will serve as extra way of income in the forum and the forum will definitely be placed on higher level in the world of publication sites which might eventually lead into go above bitcointalk.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I just hope so because that will serve as extra way of income in the forum and the forum will definitely be placed on higher level in the world of publication sites which might eventually lead into go above bitcointalk.

If you check the history of Bitcointalk forum you may learn a lot about how it started. It starts like cryptotalk before reaching to this period having the high population of members in there forum. I hope so that this forum will one-day be like Bitcointalk.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

If you check the history of Bitcointalk forum you may learn a lot about how it started. It starts like cryptotalk before reaching to this period having the high population of members in there forum. I hope so that this forum will one-day be like Bitcointalk.

I hope so because with the recent development this forum has shown I have the believe we will have more members soon especially when trading of the new talk token start in September.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

you are right my freind, this forum will be the best in the soon future, the good point here is many users here use in their topics easy words and not complicate their topic, because when any one read this topic he can understand what he reading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I hope so because with the recent development this forum has shown I have the believe we will have more members soon especially when trading of the new talk token start in September.

It's just some few days left for the month to end I know that many new members will start registering on this site in other to start earning before it's too late.

14 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are right my freind, this forum will be the best in the soon future, the good point here is many users here use in their topics easy words and not complicate their topic, because when any one read this topic he can understand what he reading.

That's a good thing about this forum. We can easily understand everything that posted by every users. They are writing in simple English, that is why everyone loved this forum because they work and learned at the same time easily. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/8/2020 at 7:52 AM, scorpiali said:

That's why we work for to have a good reputation for this forum and improve it more than that to have access to other feature of other famous forum like bitcointalk ,I hope we can reach this level very soon 

If we want good reputation then lets post useful content that can hook people's attention so the other members will give us reputation especially when we help them to answer their question. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum has actually earned a good popularity and reputation from many people worldwide within a short period of time and for that reason sooner or later i believe there will be new publication site that will be introduced in cryptocurrency world, so let's expect more earning opportunity mates.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Are the changes you mentioned sure of them

Or is it expectations for you in the future

We hope that will happen

We are continuing in the forum and we will succeed in its success, and we hope for the best and the great development of Crypto

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Of course, in the future, the field will change and everything will turn upside down, beginning with the disappearance of the central platforms and the adoption of Bitcoin by the major countries as well.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It's just some few days left for the month to end I know that many new members will start registering on this site in other to start earning before it's too late.

Sure mate, we have a lot of registered members already but most of them went offline because they cannot trade the talk token even if thy earn some in there wallets and I hope we have less spam posts when trading start.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate, we have a lot of registered members already but most of them went offline because they cannot trade the talk token even if thy earn some in there wallets and I hope we have less spam posts when trading start.

Actually what do you think can happen when the time approached for the trading it's just few days left. Many offline members will be back to work and some spammers will start their duties of spamming to get earn of the Talkcoin

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Actually what do you think can happen when the time approached for the trading it's just few days left. Many offline members will be back to work and some spammers will start their duties of spamming to get earn of the Talkcoin

With the new payment system I think there will be less spam posts compared to the previous campaign because in this system we get paid according to our earned rating from the quality of the posts we make.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

With the new payment system I think there will be less spam posts compared to the previous campaign because in this system we get paid according to our earned rating from the quality of the posts we make.

This new campaign had come with more advance features and have gotten the good users although we know anything at start comes with failure and success follows it after.

On 8/17/2020 at 7:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This new campaign had come with more advance features and have gotten the good users although we know anything at start comes with failure and success follows it after.

Definitely every difficult beggining make a good ending so I hope we achieve our aims in the forum because spammers are not good at all due to the type of posts thy make when they are around.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 5/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, kizz said:

I hope that many developers will produce this kind of forum so that many people will able to earn money. I hope that in the future, forums will all be profitable and open in every country.

If that thing happen then many people will know cryptoworld and it will help them to discover this kind of world and they will learn things about it that they can also try or share to other people. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Definitely every difficult beggining make a good ending so I hope we achieve our aims in the forum because spammers are not good at all due to the type of posts thy make when they are around.

Failure is the first step to success this are detailed and well cleaver for good understanding in some of my topics. Mistakes are often the best teachers to give knowledge. Therefore don't be eluded making a mistake is not the end of the world and having spammers no matter how long it is there is end to everything.

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Failure is the first step to success this are detailed and well cleaver for good understanding in some of my topics. Mistakes are often the best teachers to give knowledge. Therefore don't be eluded making a mistake is not the end of the world and having spammers no matter how long it is there is end to everything.

Everything has an end I agreed with that but spammers seems not to end in this forum because they immediately create new accounts when they got banned by the moderators.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Perhaps it is more useful and educational than other cryptocurrency forums, even if it has a low number. Among them, the items that are created are not removed even when they contain some of the trash. Here, you find a lot of things to learn. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Everything has an end I agreed with that but spammers seems not to end in this forum 

Spammers is already a part of our life but it depends on us who can we handle these spammers. We should be more alert, vigilant and aware on our surroundings, especially to our workplace(Cryptotalk).

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Everything has an end I agreed with that but spammers seems not to end in this forum because they immediately create new accounts when they got banned by the moderators.

But do you think the moderators are sleeping while the forum destroy? Of course no I hope a new security check up will be created for attacking the spammers.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

But do you think the moderators are sleeping while the forum destroy? Of course no I hope a new security check up will be created for attacking the spammers.

I just hope so because only by such measures spammers can be stopped and reduced in this great forum, if they can be detected then I think the forum will be more safer.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I just hope so because only by such measures spammers can be stopped and reduced in this great forum, if they can be detected then I think the forum will be more safer.

This spammers are not easily detected only when they have traveled far. In doing the spamming they get caught only few are caught easily but the wise once are difficult to be Identified.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:30 PM, 3ola3omran said:

Yes my friend,you are right ,I think that the moderators do agreat job to improve this wonderful platform, in the future I think they will find another special features, I hope the best for it.

Indeed, our moderators are doing well for the good of the forum or the community. I think this forum will become better in the future, we are still new and there are still many things that mighht change here.