Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

people that always hesitant,doubt and curious are the one who always wants to seek an answer,they are the one who are very observer,they tend to look for something that can explain to them whatever on their mind was.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes I agree with you the doubtful ones are the ones who study alot, the ignorant ones will never ask questions, and also most members are afraid of creating post because there are afraid of the post being deleted, such person should study and try to ask question.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

You are saying the right thing bros I noticed that some members post some repetitive questions without searching weather that questions has already been answered.

I used to have thoughts like these ones, I am thinking of studying like the more you do it the more you succeed, I think this habit has a bad effect on me, I waste a lot of time doubting my self and doubting my hard work whether it is enough or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes, questions and inquiries go to people who love learning and have sufficient knowledge and good understanding of things, which makes them want to understand a lot unlike the ignorant person, he does not ask

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Where they are putting more study at this time in the price of bitcoin, altcoin or token ... or to trading
Time of high prices! ... so time to study the market very well ... don't let others do the homework for you ... research, study and ask questions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

That's true, I really like the message of the title itself, it's pretty obvious that whenever we study we can give doubt on other information, example once we have read content and there is something wrong with it, we feel it or we know it because we study about that thing but once you did not study you will just agree in any content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In every thing you intend to do, first develop confidence in within you and admit you can do it and trust yourself, grow such habits and keep learning, start putting what you are learning in to practice gradually you will become perfect, that's how everyone learned and become whatever they're today. Now one started perfectly but learned, make mistakes and follow with corrections and lastly become successful.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Very well said, mate. Everyone are relate and have an experience to both  no. 1 and no. 2 problem. Its so pressuring to create a topic when our topic get deleted sometimes because we think if we do that again we might get a warning points. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do have some suggestions for this , you must be curious about what you are learning and should give maximum priority. And if you are unknown about topics you should ask within the forum and you can get information from senior regarding topics or you can gather information from internet and after you got it you can create a detailed topics about it explaining things. It would be helpful for other like you and even you will be benefited in many terms.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

The more you know the thing the more you doubt it, I always experience it because when I want to know something new in cryptoworld I always doing my own research then if I found it too risky I will doubt to try it. 

Well, that's true mate, I'm also searching some ideas through internet and there's a lot of misinformation given by the other members especially in telegram, if you want to know what is happening in the pricing of a coin in yobit some members are giving some information which is not true so we need to dou le check it first before we used it.

• +2 3

I agree in this forum in making topic or content it is more readable and catchy if it is simple but it makes sense other than content that repeating all over again. Remember that it causes redundancy to the forum and we should avoid it to lessen junk contents in this forum.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about that. Thank you my friend for presenting these topics. Really many people do not know how to create good posts and feel afraid to delete them or they may be unhelpful so they must always adhere to these points

When it comes to quality of the post make sure that it has a good quality to avoid the deletion and the content will be count in yobit. Also always follow the rules of cryptotalk when it comes to posting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are correct my friend and I have many friends who are having the most doubts that they are afraid to make post or to ask questions because they think that they will be judge by those who will see it so that they seeking their answers by their own so that they can assure that the answer they found is true.

BetFury                                                   

On 8/12/2020 at 8:40 AM, hossamm94 said:

In my opinion, the one who does not read does not know anything. Reading is an essential thing in order to learn. Therefore, new members have to read many topics before starting to write them so that the supervisors do not delete them.

"In my opinion, the one who does not read does not know anything."

Just observation teaches you a lot, it is an innate ability of scientists, great thinkers, a lot of written information comes out of not having read anything. In the simple literal context you are right, but in the depth of what you say, no.

"Reading is an essential thing in order to learn."

NO

Reading informs you, and it is the basis so that many sometimes have no idea what they are talking about, because they do not study what they read,...

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 4/28/2020 at 10:33 PM, P A Ashif said:

It's a nice quote my dear friend. It's TRUE that those who have most doubt learns the most. Because they are the enthusiastic ones. But always keep in mind don't hesitate to ask anything thinking that's it's a silly doubt.

It's okay to doubt things sometimes because it may cause for us to avoid unexpected things to happen. We can't blame those who have a doubt about things because they have a knowledge and they think what's right thing to do. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/11/2020 at 10:30 PM, kitekite24 said:

You are correct my friend and I have many friends who are having the most doubts that they are afraid to make post or to ask questions because they think that they will be judge by those who will see it so that they seeking their answers by their own so that they can assure that the answer they found is true.

Well, if they're afraid to post some questions here in this forum, they're allowed to contact the quality posters here like @Babubu609 @Calvinpriva @Mcd0d0 @BTC Future @Honny143 so that we can answer his/her problems here properly.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, if they're afraid to post some questions here in this forum, they're allowed to contact the quality posters here like @Babubu609 @Calvinpriva @Mcd0d0 @BTC Future @Honny143 so that we can answer his/her problems here properly.

@Mcd0d0 I really appreciate, thank you! I agree with you, if any member afraid to ask or submit his/her post it's good to ask for support from old/senior members. My friend @kitekite24 all mentioned members are good and respected here in the forum, so you can tell your friends to contact them if they need support (only normal supports that members we can help each other, otherwise they should ask for support from moderators). @Whited35 is one of the valuable members here in this forum, they can contact him as well.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many users are facing a lot of problems as there might be some technical issue. So, you should always search you doubts yourself until you can't find the solutions. Yeah, actually those who have the most doubts are always who study very hard and work very hard.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Hello my friend, I have read your post, and it includes two important points, the first is to adhere to the regulations and the second is to choose simple topics, but read the post before that and I agree with what you say and doubt any topic that guides thinking correctly. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Mcd0d0 I really appreciate, thank you! I agree with you, if any member afraid to ask or submit his/her post it's good to ask for support from old/senior members. My friend @kitekite24 all mentioned members are good and respected here in the forum, so you can tell your friends to contact them if they need support (only normal supports that members we can help each other, otherwise they should ask for support from moderators). @Whited35 is one of the valuable members here in this forum, they can contact him as well.

Well, i forgot to attached their names because  i didn't memorized their names actually, by the members who are reading this, this additional two members are also a quality posters so you can ask freely. Have a great day mate.

• -5 1
  • +1 2

On 4/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking

As it a beginner section so your this point is totally right.. Here mostly member dont have the basic knowledge About crypto world and might they are weak in understand English too.. So we all should make topic with useful information by simple words.. We need to teach the noob here about Basic information of this forum as well about crypto world..                     

• +1 1
  • +2 1

50 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Here mostly member dont have the basic knowledge About crypto world and might they are weak in understand English too.

Most of the basic topics about cryptocurrency is now already published here in this forum, if they want to see or read it, they're freely to used the search bar here to look for this basic topics.

• -1 1

Those who do so are usually those who ask the question why , the best idea being that we need to really define everything int its own totality  the greatest thing that can help us in understand work in the market the greatest work is what can help you in understanding value in its own time