Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

It depends on the prediction, some prediction have some analytical backing so it can be more credible and we can use it as a guide. But some prediction are just a person’s best guess so it is less credible. But either way we still need to do our own research and not just believe in predictions, these are only guides or tips for us to have additional information.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, TANVIR021 said:

@OVIROY21 MY FRIEND in crypto there are soo many people are here they give predction and 90% predction broker are scam. if you have experience predict yiur own predction to setisfy yourself.dont go to others predction they are scam in my personal opinion.

@TANVIR021WELL my friend  i fully agreed with you in crypto world prediction is wast in my experience. I think you should make your own predicted to make trad.Dont go to broker prediction. 

• +3 1

I don't believe in all predictions related to the cryptocurrencies. I do my own prediction before investments. Some traders relies in predictions made by other people & all may not perfectly fit for you.Do your own research.

• +1 1

Hello everyone actually yeah prediction something goes right it will be nice if you could seek your senior advice it will make you know more on it the more you learn the more you get knowledge so keep on 

• +2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

I am also an crypto market analyser and i share my signals also. So crypto market analysing is the best and great work and through the trading we make good money easily and we can also withdraw that in just a minute.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you anticipate something in the future, you have a certain percentage of its occurrence and a percentage of its failures and your mistakes. We only give guesswork according to the analysis we do, and I don't think analysts have superpowers to know the future, so I don't rely on their forecasts. Most of the time I make the decision on my own so I don't regret anything.

El 22/4/2020 a las 3:23, Babubu609 dijo:

Lo que está yendo bien son solo las predicciones hechas por muchas personas contra el chat de Bitcoin y la reducción a la mitad este año, generalmente no creo en las predicciones porque seguí muchas predicciones de algunos expertos, pero sus predicciones no se corresponder como predicen y solo algunas. poco estaba bien. Llego a la conclusión de que seguir las predicciones era arriesgado a veces, si no se tiene cuidado, podemos utilizar predicciones y perder su dinero.

¿Qué surgió sobre este tema? ¿Todavía creemos en las predicciones?

I would say that the market is very ballistic, but of course there are predictions that have been 100% correct and this is incredible but this as it indicates will not have to fail on some occasions since this can fail and relying on a prediction can cause us many losses.

• +3 1

Predictions can sometimes be right, it depends on who makes them and the intention they have, if they are predictions that try to help entrepreneurs in their investments, they are welcome, but if they are ill-intentioned predictions and that trying to confuse entrepreneurs we do not accept them . Hundreds of predictions are produced every day but few are correct, the predictions have to be based on coherent factors present in the cryptographic world and not on fantasies or stubborn nonsense positions.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Most of us are here and we live by the predictions or we are attentive to it to base ourselves on our investments to avoid losses and obtain more profits.

On 4/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, IamLeader12 said:

I think that it makes no sense to believe in such forecasts, no one who has really truthful information about the price of cryptocurrency would say it for free.

Crypto trading is the best and i believe on it because in the crypto market so many peoples that make good money in it and they trade in this business on daily and also on weekly basis.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/22/2020 at 8:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions

Prediction is an expert analysis which speak about limited number of price possibility within a short period of time. Well in my own opinion I do believe in expert prediction because these are people that make research and have knowledge about a particular feature.

There are numerous forecasts that individuals do and brokers like us become truly confounding whether which one to follow so we wind up creation misfortune now and again . I think the best to do in this circumstances is to do what your cerebrum instructs you to do and seek after the best.

BetFury                                                   

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

A great many people anticipate bitcoin value just to make commotion and make a conversation theme. Everybody thinks about John McAfee and his presentations. It's a generally excellent illustration of individuals who makes publicity on bitcoin value conversations

12 minutes ago, Alexbhati12 said:

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

A great many people anticipate bitcoin value just to make commotion and make a conversation theme. Everybody thinks about John McAfee and his presentations. It's a generally excellent illustration of individuals who makes publicity on bitcoin value conversations

@Alexbhati12..Bitcoin is the best currency in the world.  It is a decentralized currency.  Its price is increasing day by day.  It has a lot of traders and investors.  However, crypto experts say that the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot this year.  But now the price of Bitcoin is running bull.  However, crypto experts can estimate the value of the coin

In my opinion i think yes it is true. Because prediction is based on the analysis and experience. So therefore we follow this prediction and these prediction give us benefit in the trade.

I think we should not believe in predictions about any currency. Because some crypto currencies have more volatile rate. If you believed in any currency rate prediction and you invest in that currency according to perdition. It's quite possible you could face a big loss if the rate of that currency go apposite to the prediction. 

In my opinion it is best to do your own research and analysis before you believe any predictions. Take the case of Bitcoins itself. It is predicted that Bitcoin will continue this year to reach its all time high price level. And yes it did surpass its all time high record. So it is necessary that you do your own homework when you come across any predictions so as to believe it or not and take wise decisions.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Alexbhati12..Bitcoin is the best currency in the world.  It is a decentralized currency.  Its price is increasing day by day.  It has a lot of traders and investors.  However, crypto experts say that the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot this year.  But now the price of Bitcoin is running bull.  However, crypto experts can estimate the value of the coin

@Cleaner  it's all true among all other crypto currencies bitcoin is the best currency, and now a time bitcoin price increasing significantly that' is why bitcoin price prediction little difficult,

but some crypto experts predicted  market conditions accurately, but some other crypto influencers predicts crypto prices, but their behind they plays publicity stunts if we believe this type prediction then we face loss.

• +4 1

Well the predictions are based on expert analysis. analysis that not all the time can work, for that reason we must not believe in predictions they are a risk that could lead us to lose an investment. but if it is about analysis and prediction while they are experts in trading a little bit i believed and not only in prediction.

10 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner  it's all true among all other crypto currencies bitcoin is the best currency, and now a time bitcoin price increasing significantly that' is why bitcoin price prediction little difficult,

but some crypto experts predicted  market conditions accurately, but some other crypto influencers predicts crypto prices, but their behind they plays publicity stunts if we believe this type prediction then we face loss.

@Honny143..We generally know that the price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand.  However, the price of Bitcoin is also affected by whale traders.  Crypto experts predict prices.  However, many of their predictions are correct.  However, some experts have a vested interest in predicting Bitcoin.  So we should think about everything.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Joseph J said:

Well the predictions are based on expert analysis. analysis that not all the time can work, for that reason we must not believe in predictions they are a risk that could lead us to lose an investment. but if it is about analysis and prediction while they are experts in trading a little bit i believed and not only in prediction.

Many people say that most of the time analysis of experts does not work in the cryptocurrency market, is it the same for the stock market?

• +3 1

17 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..We generally know that the price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand.  However, the price of Bitcoin is also affected by whale traders.  Crypto experts predict prices.  However, many of their predictions are correct.  However, some experts have a vested interest in predicting Bitcoin.  So we should think about everything.

Of course @Cleaner  some time crypto whales manipulate bitcoin price, that time demand and supply theory not works because artificially theycreated that situation,

if we understand that gameplay then we also gain profit, and its not happened only with bitcoin whales play this game with different coins, but some good traders and experts predicted those conditions, if we follow those experts they informs advancely,

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Do not fully believe the prediction of the people even the expert in crypto space. The prediction is not really 100% accurate, it is just 50 - 50 you know, it will happen or will not happen. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Predictions are not always honest, and forecasts are often completely opposite. We see a great expectation for a currency to rise and suddenly it falls sharply after a large amount of purchase, and it is better to stay away from buying at the time of forecasts until prices stabilize.