Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

No one can predict a future but with some sing you will understand what will happen in future but I don't advice you too depend in prediction because it will course you loss your money

Many make many kinds of predictions.  However, many predictions are correct and many are wrong, as many say that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $ 30,000 by 2021, but I think this prediction can be expected to be very accurate because the current price of Bitcoin is around $ 19,000.

No doubt prediction is some kind of a risky task but prediction is made on the base of the experience and the knowledge you have. So basically prediction is not a bad thing prediction without knowledge and experience is a bad thing if you don't know anything about a term and you predict about this term then it's just a foolish act. If someone has fully knowledge and experience of a term then he can predict on it and his prediction maybe right about 80% chances. So there are more chances of getting a prophet if you are not unlucky.

There is a big difference between forecasts and technical analyzes that depend on scientific foundations to reach the result that will be presented by walking behind predictions in any matter of life is wrong, including trading and investment, so we search for better sources of information that we obtain

I imagine that no, we ought to accept current realities, presently there are numerous indicators who state that the cost of a specific coin will be amazingly high, yet this doesn't occur

• Useful or interesting 1

We should not take predictions as an absolute true but as what they indeed are, speculative ideas about the future price movement based on past price action. Given this, it's also important to take into account who is making the prediction and how accurate this person has been in the past. Even if we can find someone whose predictions are mostly accurate, we should take this with a grain of salt and it's our responsibility to make trading or investment decisions based in our own criteria, rather than blindly following others' predictions. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:35 PM, teminalibug said:

Predictions are based on analysis could be technical analysis, fundamental analysis or both, so of course we can believe in them, but then we must find out for ourselves, of the possibly of those predictions to come true are there.

Predictions in the crypto market is very important and we can analyse the market and strat trade in it. Crypto is a great and best market in the world and like the Forex Market we can analyse the crypto market also and earn money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/2/2020 at 4:27 PM, miskyming said:

Do not fully believe the prediction of the people even the expert in crypto space. The prediction is not really 100% accurate, it is just 50 - 50 you know, it will happen or will not happen. 

But the solution is to not to stop using those predictions but to make sure we take them from trusted sources and make sure we only stake what we can afford to lose.

Yes, we should listen to everyone's predictions carefully and after that we should make our own decision. As we are going to invest on any one of them, we need that we should listen to everyone's predictions about them and listen to them in a good way, but we need that we should have our final decision on that. It happens very often that addiction proves to be true, which causes a lot of benefit for us and eagle's third is that many predictions prove wrong which causes us a lot of loss. In this way, execution of predictions also becomes a reason for our benefit and also a cause of loss. But I would advise you to listen to the tension of others and then you should decide what you have done according to your analysis.

BetFury                                                   

Well thanks firstly for this kind of topic. I didn't believe in any kind of predictions. Because some time we have to face a huge loss by taking action on these predictions. So always pay attention to these things but never be adopted. What's your opinion my friend.

I think, with a strong and logical analysis it is a good thing but there is no evidence of predicting by mental and no evidence. We have to believe in prophecy because we have to wait long time for long-term work. In that case, if you believe then it is possible to succeed.

For me I don't believe in prediction because most of the times if we follow those predictions we will end up loosing a lot of things so it is better we should not believe in prediction and follow what our heart tells us to do

If we have more knowledge and assesment on prediction,we should believe on prediction on base of our knowledge then they will come true,some time they can be false,believe on your self and keep hardworking,one day you will be good trader.

• +4 1

I think that the prediction comes from studying the reality and the graph of the currency, so through your reading and awareness of currency movements, you can expect its movement up or down, and it may hit some expectations and actually happen. So I believe in it and we have to take it

My friend, for me, I do not believe in forecasts at all, no one can expect the rise and fall of currencies, this matter is mainly related to the extent and volume of circulation of the currency itself, so do not believe all expectations. Thank you.

I dont believe on predictions because if we are good trader then we should trust on realities and facts then we will be succeed. The predictions 99percent are false so we cant be succeed through this . If we want to become good trader and invester then we should see the facts and problems and realities then we will be succeed . 

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Predictions are generally not good, and this is not favorable to me, but there are analyzes based on specific studies that can know the direction of the currency

Predictions do not serve to tell the truth, we must not trust a prediction of any cryptocurrency, because in the end we will look bad with each prediction, it is preferable to study about cryptocurrencies and not be influenced in our decision making, it is always preferable to do it on our own means not to blame anyone else.

I don't think we should believe in predictions as they are almost always wrong and we should rather trust our hearts in the decision we are about to make because it is better to believe in yourself than in others.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, Calvinpriva said:

It depends because there are predictions which are right and there are predictions which are not right. You just need to practice how to read the prices in the market and then you will be good to know if some of predictions will be right or wrong.

True as not all the prediction are correct and not all will become true and you have to select that you are going to believe on the prediction provide by someone else or you have the skills to analyze the market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Some years ago I started in cryptocurrencies, so I have seen thousands of predictions about btc, both negative and positive. My conclusion is that it is best not to believe in any of them and do our own research to draw conclusions, as predictions can be confusing and lead to bad investments.
As for Bitcoin's predictions, beyond believing the news about btc at 200k or 300k, I think Bitcoin is rising this year similarly to 2016 and still has a big rise in 2021.

It's depends on how sure you are and how you believe in yourself or someone you are sure of, but for me I don't mostly believe in predictions because is an act of gambling you don't have asurance on a particular thing but you will give full hope for it and believe it will be good and okey some always become lucky mostly while some keep loosing according to investment and trading we need to be sure of what we want to invest in because it may lead us to total lost of our  capitals

Well dear in my case I just listen to the predictions and don't believe them completely still gets some idea. In the way I trade I must research the market and make a technical analysis and do what according to my sense and mostly I succeded and sometimes fails and learn a lot

On 4/22/2020 at 12:48 PM, Saj555 said:

Prediction is always about telling a limited number of price possibility to go high or down in a short time. There are bitcoins available in the market. And the price of the currency always goes ups and downs. So the isers always predict what it could be in the next month or year. So no one needs to believe in prediction but it is only the result of analysis. 

Analysing is so much important in the crypto market and i hope that soon in the crypto market we saw a bull that the so many great analysers says and this time BTC touch the 200,000$.

BetFury