Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

Most predictions come to reality, there is nothing wrong to believe in predictions because predictions are made by experts, but the only important thing attached is also try to make your own personal research before believing in it so as not to loose big @Maihausawa

Prediction is a fifty fifty chance and its also a believe, most a times predictions work, some people predict last last that there is going to be a massive increment in the prce of bitcoin this year and now its becoming through, the price keep increasing everyday

Sometimes i believe prediction and sometimes not.  Because none cannot predict correctly. But if any reliable source predict and their past predict was proved,  then i believe their prediction. Otherwise not.  

Yes, you are right. We shouldn't believe these predictions, and they remain just a reading of the crypto market and an analysis of its price in the past period, but it cannot happen correctly and we may lose our money if we trust it, so we must be careful.

Predictions is not bad in cryptocurrency but one needs to review the prediction and analyse what the outcome may be tomorrow with the prediction but to me i think it is risky to have 100% believe in prediction as it may result to a loss of capital invested. Even experts in the field of Cryptocurrency can predict and still leads to a loss so i think believe in prediction is like taking a risk which is normal in cryptocurrency trading and investment.

• +2 1

I think we should prefer our research then the predictions because prediction is a analysis and there is big chance that this may be a wrong therefore we should prefer our knowledge and research instead of believing in the predictions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there some forecast produced using various individuals not all come precisely however I figure the cost of Bitcoin may relies upon supplement and requesting on market or during market investigation,

3 hours ago, Maihausawa said:

You are right about predictions mate. But I think those that predic they forecast the future,  and it's also done just like mathematics,  calculating what may and may not happen in future. Most organisations use this procedures. 

I think they learn it and we can also learn to predict some coin, it all depends on learning market , they are all humans like us just that they are expert in the world of cryptocurrency, they learn alot and they always follow up the market price often.

There are a lot of expectations that individuals do and dealers like us become truly befuddling whether which one to follow so we wind up making misfortune now and again . I think the best to do in this circumstances is to do what your mind advises you to do and seek after the best.

Every Crypto users understand that the whole crypto trading and investment making rely on predictions considering various factors that affect the changes of the prices of the currencies.  Better to you consult greater analysis and reasonable forecast then compare both for effective out come. But you can't do with out predictions in crypto world if for grace and sufficient achievements

I follow and heed the predictions of some people I trust in the internet. However I always do my own analysis and research the subject from different sources before attempting a trade. We should never make transactions in the market according to a single person's views. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Truly, in the event that we dissect the market effectively without tuning in to other people, at that point we can undoubtedly decide the cost of digital money at any rate a tad. Yet, we should work with confidence presently and think emphatically prior to exchanging. Really at that time would we be able to make progress.

• +2 1

We should not Believe in these kinds of things, yes we can walk with these things .Because there are so many things that we do not even do but we are very good .

.  If someone does send a friend, he is not mean at all, so his Facebook is right and believe me now .Rupesh is someone, he is just a fellow's own way, he has a sharp eye .

Bitcoin price prediction is given by different people and newspapers , we don't be believe it . We can only read the fundamentals and technical analysis of Bitcoin . We don't believe blindly with others people prediction about bitcoin.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency prices can be predicted using technical analysis, and this matter does not depend on predictions because it is based on a practical basis, so we must learn technical analysis in order to be able to make good profits from trading

• +2 1

No trader or investor can predict the market, many traders have gained because they were able to just predict after analysing the market. I believe in predictions from myself not from others

• +4 1

It depends, it depends on who is speaking and who gives predictions, I believe more in crypto experts and bitcoin whales. they are very experienced in every bitcoin situation in each year so I really appreciate their opinions and predictions

We don't have to believe in predictions. That is why some of them are really wrong and this world is changeable. Cause of corona Nobody can predict, what will happen

Prediction thats we should be believing with it, are the prediction that have done with very creative analysis, but we shouldn't believe predictions that's depending on luck. 

• +2 1

I believe that believing in predictions at least in the short term is something that can benefit many, I am talking about those predictions that you know will be fulfilled because the goal is close, such as now that bitcoin has exceeded $ 30,000, everyone  knew it and many took advantage of it.

Prediction sometime works, but still we have to know who make such prediction. Prediction on bitcoin last year was for bitcoin to hits 20k usd, but bitcoin have passes which shows prediction can be correct and can fails. I believe in prediction but like to make my own research than depending on news and predictions. 

Why not prediction is in human and every human that have sense of reasoning most predict so something that exist in human. One that did not live as human cannot predict so for that is only living human can predict thanks.

Good day mate. I believe that is why they are called predictions because there is no guarantee that it will happen. Therefore all you have to do is to take prediction s from trusted and reliable experts that have been in the game for a longer time.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

@Babubu609

For me, there are no forecasts for currency prices, as the prices of various currencies depend on the quantity of demand and supply. If that is the case, currency rates are known in the event of a decrease or rise in a happy day

Sure, believing in predictions is a private matter, but I'm sceptical about such things. And there also sound statistics and dynamics, on the basis of which you can predict something, but still you can never know what will happen in the future.