Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes I really agree with you, it is better to make money while we are on quarantine, there are many ways to earn money because of crypto. Thanks for sharing this and keep safe everyone.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 4

Yes in this quarantine we need to do work from home, crypto is the best option, because we don't need to go out side so use crypto for earning I buy some coins and I do day trading, because most of time I am in home so its not matter to check prices every hour so I do easily.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

Yes you are right and I think there are the majority of members here who are in the quarantines before the appearance of corona virus, because we are participating in doing post here also in trading, gambling...etc all that because cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Trading is the best way to earn money online.Other method also good but trading is best one. And thanks for sharing this useful information with us. May be it help us to earn money. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is the best time to make money online as we all forced to stay home because of corona virus, it's time to change and expand our way of thinking.

Trading is best way to earn money online in my point of view , It has risk but i would rather waste my money, but not invest it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 6

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/15/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 
  • Other ways : I have done and tested and earned from it. 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites. 
  4. Other ways 👤I was just looking online and I came about this scheme that pays you for your little investments and referring just two more people. I am from Belgium and this scheme is Nigerian and I took the risk I can't do my part time job for now due to lockdown. I benefited from it and want to invest again. If you have problems with referrals, it is like a team work, they find referral for you, for both your sakes. If you want to know more, message this gmail account: KARENJAMES1217@GMAIL.COM.

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that : The Gmail above is not my own, it was the guy that helped me through it and made sure of my payment. 

Yes my friend
But a person must be careful when investing his money in this field and do a lot of research and learning so that he is not one of the losers in this field

• +1 4
  • +2 2

You are right  my friend  we should  not sit home freely.  We should  do some work.online or we can earn with  crypto currencies. I think  trading  is best from all that you mention. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

On 4/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 

Thanks for your amazing topic, covid 19 allowed us to devote more of our time to stay online and potentially earn money. Trading might be an issue during the lockdown though, as many coins are currently being sold and devalued. Take Bitcoin as an example, hopefully it will return back higher, even before halving.

• -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

With this quarantine and lockdown situation , the money circulation has also been blocked by the government as there is no business going on, people are not having jobs , pay cuts are going on and in this situation market is low but fue to decrease in purchasing power, there is reduction in investment percentage. 

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Yes, it is necessary to do useful work and take advantage of the free time to make a profit and collect money from the Internet. Perhaps this is the best thing you can do.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for useful topic, l have just read all and it is really fantastic. l do agree with your opinion, gambling is not a true way to make profit for me. But trading and investing can give you some opportunity for earning. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4

That's a easy way of saying that make money while you are qurantined but the fact the fact is most if the people find it difficult to invest because they ran out of money and are very protective towards the left over wealth they have. The only good way of earning now is to give your service and earn.

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 
  • Other ways : I have done and tested and earned from it. 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites. 
  4. Other ways 👤I was just looking online and I came about this scheme that pays you for your little investments and referring just two more people. I am from Belgium and this scheme is Nigerian and I took the risk I can't do my part time job for now due to lockdown. I benefited from it and want to invest again. If you have problems with referrals, it is like a team work, they find referral for you, for both your sakes. If you want to know more, message this gmail account: KARENJAMES1217@GMAIL.COM.

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that : The Gmail above is not my own, it was the guy that helped me through it and made sure of my payment. 

Trading you don't need to have customer, because in the trading market there have many customers that's you don't need to choose a customers yourselve. But all you need in trading is to know weather of the market.

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

That's the right thing to do now to earn extra money while we're at home quarantine. This strategy could give you huge money after home quarantine. Lets do our best to earn huge money in this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this well clarified information it's true this is the best time to make money especially from investing in bitcoins during this time of quarantine and working hard in this forum.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

might bbe we all are working fork home and soke of us are just stayimg at home and chilling.but i want to say it is tr best time to work in crypto and utilize our time .yes we can go for trading and many more options to earn .also for free earning sites

• -3 1
  • +1 6
  • +3 1

Well we have so many options available to make the extra incomes. I think most of us stoked in our own home due to this pandemic. We can utilize our time for some productive money earning works. If you are an active crypto trader , you can earn the good profits if your strategy works. 

• -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. Other ways 👤I was just looking online and I came about this scheme that pays you for your little investments and referring just two more people. I am from Belgium and this scheme is Nigerian and I took the risk I can't do my part time job for now due to lockdown. I benefited from it and want to invest again. If you have problems with referrals, it is like a team work, they find referral for you, for both your sakes. If you want to know more, message this gmail account: KARENJAMES1217@GMAIL.COM.

Is it the same Nigerian prince that was spamming my emails with his scams a decade ago? Seriously you are not convincing anyone with this. What is this some scam that ask for funds claiming guaranteed returns? Get creative dude seriously.

Yes you are right.  I agree with you that now we have a lot of ways to earn online in our quarantine time and your day formation is also very good.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

Yes, my friend, you are right about that. This is an opportunity for us to work from at home and earn more money, especially if the work is currently stopped in all areas of life, then trading will be profitable for us if we use it correctly during this period.

Thank you my friend for sharing these ways to earn the cryptocurrency in we are sitting in our homes in quarantine and thus secure our daily expenses and certainly one of the best of these methods is trading and investing in cryptocurrencies in Yobit

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It's the best time to stay home and make money online because of corona virus, I was trying to make money online for few months and finally I made it.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Investing and trading is the best way to make a profit. in the isolation days because of the pandemic covid 19 try to work with it more, but it also takes analysis and evaluation ... but if you are new you have to study for your knowledge, must have knowledge you can work.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1